Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So is there any announced worldwide release date for the afew GLIIIs? Or are we all stuck with trying our luck with the afew online release with their remaining stock after their in store drop?

Hey guys just a heads up we are doing 20% off everything on our site for Memorial Day weekend, sale just started. I also created a promo code for an additional 10% off for NT members on orders over $100, its NT10. Enjoy!
Coupon code "NT10" is not valid.

Better late than never :tongue: Had the chance to cop them for retail.

lucky bro. im from nj and i wanted a pair to rock but the in store release was madness with mostly resellers eating.

I haven't seen the price for the afew GLIIIs anywhere but they are 165€ before shipping.
Source: the email I just receive from Sandra at afew. Shoutout to Sandra.

Top 5 GLV...

1. Monkey Time Light & Shadows (Own)

2. Limiteditions Surredaliste (Own)

3. Mita Dried Rose (Don't own)

4. Commonwealth Gemini (Don't own)

5. I guess Volcano's (Don't own)

I don't have many GLV lol.

That's basically my list but for the worst 5 GLV collabs. But as I said earlier, Blooms def grew on me
Everyone likes different styles but that being said there are a lot of pairs i dont own yet. 

I didnt realize there was so much hate for the embers till yesterday haha. I love the shoe. Great colors, suede is super nice, original 3m hits, the speckled midsole, 4 sets of laces. Greaat pair imo.

We're doing lists? 

Top 5 that I own:

1. Mints

2. Davincis

3. Embers

4. Rose Gold

5. False Flags (with different laces)

Last edited:
I really wish I grabbed offsprings and dried roses when they dropped. They look great in every pic I see. Especially offsprings. 
mean.gif

Also, did anyone in the US get tracking info for medics that actually works? I just get "Unknown" when I search mine at the moment.

been wanting a miami/flamingo toebox on a nice cw gl3 for awhile. nubuck and mesh just looks nice as hell on foot.

Back
Top Bottom