Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Wish I had any idea on the Rakuten situation. Really like them. If anyone gets a 10.5 or 11 and don't like. Don't forget about me! 

damn missed the monkeytime sand layers pre order.  need an 11.  Here's hoping they release outside of Japan.

i've still got my invoice from Rakuten for a size 28 CM. unsure if I want them or just wait for monkeytimes. If anyones interested, let me know!

im just not feeling the quilted toe after seeing more pics

Last edited:
If someone has an extra 9.5/10 in the SBTG let me know. Thanks.
I might end up with an extra 9.5, I pre ordered 2 with a credit card and 2 with PayPal but only the PayPal ones worked,however I'm not sure if I got 2 size 9's or 2 size 9.5's and the invoice is no help

smokin.gif
i love helping out other members, i feel like thats what this forum is all about
Repped + Gotta Give @drisk34  A 2 Gunz Up Salute For The OOP 
nthat.gif

i've still got my invoice from Rakuten for a size 28 CM. unsure if I want them or just wait for monkeytimes. If anyones interested, let me know!

im just not feeling the quilted toe after seeing more pics
I think you should just order them and wait till you get them in person, man. Those secondary pics (with the white background) look like a completely different shoe, as the stitching wasn't complete on the side parts of the toebox and the asics gel lyte v lettering is bold compared to kickslab offical pics. I think it's special whenever sbtg does an official collab. Don't want you to regret it, esp with sbtg collabs never seeing the light of day outside of Asia and Europe.

too late, im already helping someone else out :lol:. at least now i'll at least see them in person first.

the colors seemed similar to the monkey times too which is why i passed. i just hope i can get the monkey times

Back
Top Bottom