Back in elementary school, I thought kids who brought their lunch were soft.

Yall sound like yall got authentic PB&J if you forgot your lunch money/lunch card. They used to give us a PB&J on a damn hamburger bun (no sesame seeds) if we forgot our money.
sick.gif

Man %*$% Dekalb County

Yall sound like yall got authentic PB&J if you forgot your lunch money/lunch card. They used to give us a PB&J on a damn hamburger bun (no sesame seeds) if we forgot our money.
sick.gif

Man %*$% Dekalb County

Originally Posted by romedadude

sick.gif

Man %*$% Dekalb County

Exactly. Yo !!% was getting pied if you got one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by romedadude

sick.gif

Man %*$% Dekalb County

Exactly. Yo !!% was getting pied if you got one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

I never ate school lunch in middle school or HS. ##* was straight gross. One of my lil caucausians homies would bring a tuna wrap and he'd let me get some occassionally. That sandwich was the truth.

Where did you go?

Parkway Middle and Dillard High. You?

First time ever hearing this....

I liked bringing lunch, food from the school? pass.

First time ever hearing this....

I liked bringing lunch, food from the school? pass.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

I never ate school lunch in middle school or HS. ##* was straight gross. One of my lil caucausians homies would bring a tuna wrap and he'd let me get some occassionally. That sandwich was the truth.

Where did you go?

Parkway Middle and Dillard High. You?

Elementary- I think half the time my mom packed a lunch for me (usually some sandwich), and half the time I ate the school lunch. It was just alright, but I didn't really hate it.
Middle- Ate school lunch most of the time, they had $2 slices of Round Table Pizza and pizza sticks for $1. Developed my addiction for hot cheetos here and I remember they had flavored water that I got a lot since they didn't have soda. I remember when I played for the bball team, we were so hyped up when the coach opened up the staff room and we could buy stuff from the soda vending machine
laugh.gif

High school- We had an open campus so I ate out a lot with my friends. Quiznos, Taco Bell/KFC, Mcdonalds, a decent Mexican spot, In-N-Out, Chipotle, Little Caesars...it was all close by. Me and two friends would always split a Little caesars pizza for lunch. The food at school was ehhhh, the pizza was horrible.

Elementary- I think half the time my mom packed a lunch for me (usually some sandwich), and half the time I ate the school lunch. It was just alright, but I didn't really hate it.
Middle- Ate school lunch most of the time, they had $2 slices of Round Table Pizza and pizza sticks for $1. Developed my addiction for hot cheetos here and I remember they had flavored water that I got a lot since they didn't have soda. I remember when I played for the bball team, we were so hyped up when the coach opened up the staff room and we could buy stuff from the soda vending machine
laugh.gif

High school- We had an open campus so I ate out a lot with my friends. Quiznos, Taco Bell/KFC, Mcdonalds, a decent Mexican spot, In-N-Out, Chipotle, Little Caesars...it was all close by. Me and two friends would always split a Little caesars pizza for lunch. The food at school was ehhhh, the pizza was horrible.

Originally Posted by Physicx

never had food to buy in elementary. they only sold milk. there was a @%%!+%+%*$+%% riot when they ran out of chocolate
laugh.gif

junior high was just pizza pops for a dollar each
sick.gif

high school lunch was free cause my buddy worked for the cafeteria
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

What curse word has 13 letters in it?
eek.gif

never had food to buy in elementary. they only sold milk. there was a @%%!+%+%*$+%% riot when they ran out of chocolate
laugh.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

laugh.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
Probably %*%!%*%%$%+*#.

Edit: Yup, I guessed correctly.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

laugh.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
Probably %*%!%*%%$%+*#.

Edit: Yup, I guessed correctly.
pimp.gif

My elementary school lunches were actually pretty good, barely anybody brought lunch. Mini corn dogs, ravioli, pizza 
smokin.gif

We didn't have that free pb and j thing. If you didn't have money they would just put a charge on your account and you get a regular lunch

My elementary school lunches were actually pretty good, barely anybody brought lunch. Mini corn dogs, ravioli, pizza 
smokin.gif

We didn't have that free pb and j thing. If you didn't have money they would just put a charge on your account and you get a regular lunch

The worst for me was when the whole class got Jolly Ranchers or microscopic sized Snickers during the middle of class for doing something good and there were those $@#!*@*#$ kids that wouldn't eat theirs and set it aside for later, or slowly munched on it for 15-20 mins. I finished mine so fast every time and was eager for more, only to look across the table to find some #$@$#$ still enjoying theirs.

The worst for me was when the whole class got Jolly Ranchers or microscopic sized Snickers during the middle of class for doing something good and there were those $@#!*@*#$ kids that wouldn't eat theirs and set it aside for later, or slowly munched on it for 15-20 mins. I finished mine so fast every time and was eager for more, only to look across the table to find some #$@$#$ still enjoying theirs.

Back
Top Bottom