Black belt beats mentally ill man (to death?)

eek.gif

Were the head stomps on the end really necessary?

I doubt the dude died though

Why was the black belt guys so salty? I fast-forwarded to the ending

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

^ I dont believe everything I see on the internet but, he bled A LOT, instantly and it didnt look like they rushed him to the hospital...

It is possible, but highly unlikely. My guess is as good as yours but I believe that he suffered a major concussion and hemorrhaging.

People get away with murder all the time.
Go to your city's homicide division and ask them how many cold cases they have.

I'm just trying to think about it logically.

If I was a crooked cop, I wouldn't take that kind of a risk when there is video evidence of the alleged murder itself. Why risk it?

I don't think the guy died either but there are seriously demented people out there.
Look up "snuff film". People get off on this type of @*%!.
The fact that he saved it for 20+ years and decided to post it to you tube as some validation is indicative of an extremely mentally $#%@*$ up person.
you can't expect insane people to act rationally.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

man
eek.gif
at the work the other forums are doing

Bullshido is going in. Def apperciated.
pimp.gif

Good to see that people care enough to take action.

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

I don't understand why they didn't just destory the tape? Or at least not let it go on the internet... they HAS to be a chunk of information missing here. edit: also was there a huge court case for this? more back info?
The white dude that set it all up posted it to his youtube page!!! He was bragging about it!

ixfmdk.jpg

There are alot of people trying to get these dudes. 4chan is already on it, a bunch of other forums are trying to get the law involved. Alot of the martial arts forums are really upset by it as well. Do a search on it, people have posted his phone number and address. Supposedly the guy has responded in this forum: http://www.bullshido.net/...s/showthread.php?t=88535
Some are saying he had ties to law enforcement thru his work as a bodygaurd and body guard trainer as well as being a former marine and was able to get off the hook. I don't know how true all that is though. A crime was definitely commited in this video though. If dude lived then theres probablly nothing they can do after 25 years but if he died i'm pretty sure they can still be charged. There is also some question to whether it really happened on the date that was stated in the video? why would you stste the date like that? I found the aftermath of this video being posted pretty interesting.

What page in that forum did this Bobby Joe guy make a comment?

Originally Posted by sneekerluvr

Found this online:
The instructor is a known bully Bobby Joe Blythe. He is 63 years old and lives near Fresno. He is currently a flight instructor. In 1984 he taught martial arts, including training body guards. He was well connected with the VA law enforcement and military, so he had friends.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Bobby-...

The attacker is Willie J Dennis, currently residing in Florida. He is up for charges soon on a separate assault case.

Article from original:
In a shocking discovery, this brutal and graphic video has just not been posted to the internet. It is a video supposedly taken from December of 1984 in which Bobby J Blythe, a karate "master instructs his student to brutally beat an individual who is seriously mentally ill. This man was later discovered dead in a dumpster and Blythe was never charged.

The instructor Bobby J Blythe had this to say about the incident:

'This dummy was in my shopping center while I was on a Bodyguard Job in Washington, DC. This guy was in the Pizza Hut eating pizza off the plates of others and the Pizza Hut Manager ran him out with a pistol. Later the very same day, police officers were called to remove him from a nearby pharmacy after having been caught reaching into customer's purses. A short time after that, he visited a Napa Auto Parts store next to my Karate Dojo and told the management he planned on teaching in that Dojo and that Jesus taught him.

'The Napa guys told him he was confused (their polite way of warning the man against such action), but not wanting to miss a show, they told the man they would close early just to watch and that he must not know the owner, which is nobody to play with.. Needless to say, the police pulled him out of the dumpster behind my Karate Dojo where he was neatly placed. Semper Fi to all my Marine brothers. The karate student in the white is also a Marine Sgt. and a brand new Black Belt. Never get stupid with a Marine, you could get jacked up and have your clock stopped.'"
His address was also posted but, as much as I want to, I won't post it and get banned.

so he DID die? this video has that FEEL to it...there's a tension there...it's unmistakable. i saw the poor man's neck get crushed byanother's foot. i saw the poor man begin his death...it's all the more sad because everyone expects the beating to take place. it's not like awarzone where anything goes, at anytime. this was staged, with a camera pegged right in front of the fight.

the trail of blood, the bloody handprint...it's a murder scene.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

^ I dont believe everything I see on the internet but, he bled A LOT, instantly and it didnt look like they rushed him to the hospital...

It is possible, but highly unlikely. My guess is as good as yours but I believe that he suffered a major concussion and hemorrhaging.

If I was a crooked cop, I wouldn't take that kind of a risk when there is video evidence of the alleged murder itself. Why risk it?

I don't think the guy died either but there are seriously demented people out there.
The fact that he saved it for 20+ years and decided to post it to you tube as some validation is indicative of an extremely mentally $#%@*$ up person.

I agree that it is plausible this dude is ruthless, and shows tendencies of a sociopath.

According to bullshido, the blackbelt already has a criminal record for aggravated assault. What I don't know if it was before or after this incident. Ifit was after, then I guess you could argue a first strike, second strike sort of thing. But if it was before this incident, then police letting him go afterhe already has a record does not make much sense.

EDIT:
http://www.bullshido.net/....php?t=88535&page=46
Supposedly, Willie J Dennis' (Blackbelt guy) relative is on this thread with the username "Coldfire$"

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

I agree that it is plausible this dude is ruthless, and shows tendencies of a sociopath.

According to bullshido, the blackbelt already has a criminal record for aggravated assault. What I don't know if it was before or after this incident. If it was after, then I guess you could argue a first strike, second strike sort of thing. But if it was before this incident, then police letting him go after he already has a record does not make much sense.

EDIT:
http://www.bullshido.net/....php?t=88535&page=46
Supposedly, Willie J Dennis' (Blackbelt guy) relative is on this thread with the username "Coldfire$"

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
damn that site has another vid on it if you scroll down just as brutal. guydoes the death rattle and everything

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
damn that site has another vid on it if you scroll down just as brutal. guy does the death rattle and everything
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I saw that on dvd
some hoodfights/ghetto brawls dvd
I still remember that sound
sick.gif
sick.gif

sounds like me snoring (and yes, I'd know, I snore so bad I've been recorded for medical purposes)
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

i couldnt watch ol innocent jesus freak get his head bashed in after then second kick. that *%%% made my stomach turn.

Back
Top Bottom