Black belt beats mentally ill man (to death?)

That is probably the most @$%%#@ up thing I've ever saw on NT. When I first saw the thread, I thought it was going to be some Dragon Fly Jones type of catgetting beat up, but dude actually was some what skilled in martial arts. He had more potential than anyone in that damn 'dojo' and had be beenproperly trained, he would have been able to murder all of them with his bare hands. Yet, he understood the true meaning of martial arts, and had true respect.This really pisses me off.

And what's crazy is that you can tell the dude is somewhat off while listening, but when I first watched the video, I swore that the black dude in the giwas the one that was mentally ill because I didn't have any sound turned on. Of course that was until dude started going hard on him.

Rest in peace man. Even in 2009 there still needs to be more awareness when it comes to dealing with people with those types of disabilities. However, ifanyone remembers the video of the special needs person kicking a man's son in McDonald's, the father had enough sense to fall back and not end him. Andhad he really ended him, wrong or right, there would have been an explanation and a reason. But this situation right here? Dude complimented him, told him thathe was good, and that he had it. Nah, fat dudes pride was hurt, and because he was so eager to please his 'daddy' he had no problem taking theman's life.

There is no implied humor when I say that I really hope that the man that died hadn't recently watched "The Last Dragon" before getting into hispersonal martial arts. I only say that because of the time frame that the video was supposedly recorded, and that my man had the Bruce Leroy swag down pat.

Someone brought race into this, and while the poster received some criticism, his statement was valid. From looking at the tape, the black student who foughtagainst the special needs man appeared to be the only black guy in the dojo. Was it coincidental that he was chosen to fight this man?

This makes me sick.

4chan is already on it > a bunch of other forums are trying to get the law

get em /b/tards
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
4chan's influence > the law.

...and this video is the reason why some people find MMA barbaric coz an average person/everyone seems to think MMA = MA.

I also think this isn't an isolated incident.

i am very upset .. i wish very bad things.. such as torture and disease to everyone that allowed that to happen. such a sad world we live in.

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

That is probably the most @$%%#@ up thing I've ever saw on NT. When I first saw the thread, I thought it was going to be some Dragon Fly Jones type of cat getting beat up, but dude actually was some what skilled in martial arts. He had more potential than anyone in that damn 'dojo' and had be been properly trained, he would have been able to murder all of them with his bare hands. Yet, he understood the true meaning of martial arts, and had true respect. This really pisses me off.

And what's crazy is that you can tell the dude is somewhat off while listening, but when I first watched the video, I swore that the black dude in the gi was the one that was mentally ill because I didn't have any sound turned on. Of course that was until dude started going hard on him.

Rest in peace man. Even in 2009 there still needs to be more awareness when it comes to dealing with people with those types of disabilities. However, if anyone remembers the video of the special needs person kicking a man's son in McDonald's, the father had enough sense to fall back and not end him. And had he really ended him, wrong or right, there would have been an explanation and a reason. But this situation right here? Dude complimented him, told him that he was good, and that he had it. Nah, fat dudes pride was hurt, and because he was so eager to please his 'daddy' he had no problem taking the man's life.

There is no implied humor when I say that I really hope that the man that died hadn't recently watched "The Last Dragon" before getting into his personal martial arts. I only say that because of the time frame that the video was supposedly recorded, and that my man had the Bruce Leroy swag down pat.

Someone brought race into this, and while the poster received some criticism, his statement was valid. From looking at the tape, the black student who fought against the special needs man appeared to be the only black guy in the dojo. Was it coincidental that he was chosen to fight this man?

This makes me sick.
Made me sick to my stomach.
And a white guy in the back pushed the guy back into the fight.
smh.gif

They forced that man to fight. If you noticed the white guy stepped back and the black belt dude
starting crowding the mans space.
I even hear a females voice in the background telling them to watch out for the TV set.
The black guy just stomped his fellow kin brains out on some kung fu follow the masters command BS.
And why was there even more blood on the door?
Im done with this thread.

this is just ******ed like seriously.. i know i already posted in this thread.. but seriously come on now. why am i soo upset .. ive watched plenty of crazyvids online but this one is just so unfair and cruel. wow smh it makes me sick.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

I don't understand why they didn't just destory the tape? Or at least not let it go on the internet... they HAS to be a chunk of information missing here. edit: also was there a huge court case for this? more back info?
The tape is like a trophy.
There are lots of people out there that are this demented.

I almost NEVER "find" racism in these NT threads but I don't think they would have gotten away with dumping a mentally ill white body.

After all the responses ill pass on the video...

RIP to the mentally ill man tho...and its a shame that just because your a marine you can be involved in a murder and get away scotch-free...

And the student was jailed??

Difficult to watch...

But let's be clear, there is little reason to believe that the Jesus guy died in the video.

In fact I highly doubt he did. You don't kill a man, post the video online, and get off the hook because you were once a marine or whatever.

That kind of conclusion is really unwarranted. In my opinion, the guy got knocked out. Bad.

^ I dont believe everything I see on the internet but, he bled A LOT, instantly and it didnt look like they rushed him to the hospital...

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Difficult to watch...

But let's be clear, there is little reason to believe that the Jesus guy died in the video.

In fact I highly doubt he did. You don't kill a man, post the video online, and get off the hook because you were once a marine or whatever.

That kind of conclusion is really unwarranted. In my opinion, the guy got knocked out. Bad.
People get away with murder all the time.
Go to your city's homicide division and ask them how many cold cases they have.

^ I dont believe everything I see on the internet but, he bled A LOT, instantly and it didnt look like they rushed him to the hospital...

It is possible, but highly unlikely. My guess is as good as yours but I believe that he suffered a major concussion and hemorrhaging.

People get away with murder all the time.
Go to your city's homicide division and ask them how many cold cases they have.

I'm just trying to think about it logically.

If I was a crooked cop, I wouldn't take that kind of a risk when there is video evidence of the alleged murder itself. Why risk it?

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Difficult to watch...

That guy needed medical treatment immediatly.
He prob sat in the trash can for a good couple of hours.
The head aint nothing to play with son.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom