Black belt beats mentally ill man (to death?)

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

that aint right... this is why I effin hate Marines.

- i dont hate marines, but im fully aware of how they brainwash cats until they are mindless machines.

- watched the video....

- all this talk about him trying to give up is null and void, it was a setup to begin with, there was no intentions of there ever being a give up point. theybrought that dude in purposely to beat him unconscious, dude just died as a result.
- after looking at all the scared white folks behind the camera there's no doubt in my mind someone will come forward about what happened. and if the 4chanstories are true we'll be hearing about this real soon.

- plus, that black belt was weak. had homeboy not given up the black belt never would have gotten a hold of him.

........at third thought? damn,
smh.gif
them white folks behind the camera was SCARED, ya feel me? when dude's head hit the bottom of that pole, if there wasever a stopping point THAT WAS IT! all they had to do was wrap the black belt up, they were inches away from the fight
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
, butterflies in your stomachgetting the best of you FTL
smh.gif

- and the crazy part is had the dude gotten medical attention he may have lived, and they'd have gotten a slap on the wrist (if that). "drag him outthe back"
eek.gif
......its not just the internet....we been this $%#%%% upas a society
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

I don't understand why they didn't just destory the tape? Or at least not let it go on the internet... they HAS to be a chunk of information missing here. edit: also was there a huge court case for this? more back info?
The white dude that set it all up posted it to his youtube page!!! He was bragging about it!

ixfmdk.jpg
If you don't believe that dude didn't die and some crooked +!+ +$!% didn't happen then SMH

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]All I have to say is that dude was placed in a dumpster[/color]... Doesn't that say enough on hiscondition whether he lived or died?
tired.gif

None the less, this sickens me and Bobby Joe Blythe is whack
sick.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

i refuse to watch this
smh.gif
....reading yalls replies gives me the gist of how bad this is

why do people keep saying this, its not that bad. The video is extremely wrong and the guy looks liked he almost died, but youve never seen someone get beat upbefore?

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

i refuse to watch this
smh.gif

why do people keep saying this, its not that bad. The video is extremely wrong and the guy looks liked he almost died, but youve never seen someone get beat up before?

roll.gif

I dont see how people can think he survived, if that $%%+ happens to you you die unless you get IMMEDIATE treatment. He was left in a dumpster, not taken tothe ER.

This is @***$!%% and the dudes involved had planned this from the very beginning.

They deserve to be tortured for the rest of their life and then rot in hell if there is a hell. And this man lives in broward county, the same freaking spotwhere I live. If I ever meet him, I dunno what Ill do

Damn. What hurts me the most about that
is that the guy seemed so cool and innocent.
They coulv'de easily just let him have fun real quick
and do the demonstration.
Instead the "black belt" beats him to death
smh.gif

That's like beating a young child to death

i refuse to watch this
smh.gif

why do people keep saying this, its not that bad. The video is extremely wrong and the guy looks liked he almost died, but youve never seen someone get beat up before?
My little brother just died from massive head trauma 3 weeks ago. He was breathing exactly like that.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

You know what is going through my mind as I sit here?
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
...The idea that that's somebody's mentally ill son that was dragged out that back door in 1984 and possibly somebody's brother or cousin.

yep. thats what got me. my brother is mentally ill and i kept thinking what if one day my brother is in that situation somewhere
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

35c268c46ac354822fc53ffaea20305bf33a0c8d.gif
for whoever hurtshim.

Originally Posted by Wasps and Asps

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

You know what is going through my mind as I sit here?
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
...The idea that that's somebody's mentally ill son that was dragged out that back door in 1984 and possibly somebody's brother or cousin.

yep. thats what got me. my brother is mentally ill and i kept thinking what if one day my brother is in that situation somewhere
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

35c268c46ac354822fc53ffaea20305bf33a0c8d.gif
for whoever hurts him.
same here man. i'd go out rambo style on them Mother $#!#%*#.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

i refuse to watch this
smh.gif
My little brother just died from massive head trauma 3 weeks ago. He was breathing exactly like that.
tired.gif
RIP, sorry to hear that.
would you mind sharing what he died from?

Maaaan. Its weird seeing someone die(or maybe die). Those breathing noises he made at the end kinda sent shivers down my back. Ugggh. I thought I was tough.Lol

Back
Top Bottom