BREAKING NEWS: Michael Vick is officially a free man

oh cause this is a post about Tony Romo, right? Learn to read. Put on your helmet and hop on the short bus to summer school.

Originally Posted by jumpman23000

oh cause this is a post about Tony Romo, right? Learn to read. Put on your helmet and hop on the short bus to summer school.

Insults do nothing but accurately depict your age. You as a Romo fan cannot call ANY QB in the L average, period. The End.

What a great day this is today!! I'm glad Michael Vick is free, and now Goodell needs to do his part and reinstate him back into the league.
I hope he never again plays for the NFL. Idiotic people like him who have it made and still decide to %@*@ up don't deserve second chances. Save his roster spot for somebody who won't take what he had for granted.

Spare us your negative comments NikeTalker23, you should be happy he's out of jail, he's done his time and now it'stime for you to let go of all that anger you hold against him. Hopefully the 49ers pick him up.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

What a great day this is today!! I'm glad Michael Vick is free, and now Goodell needs to do his part and reinstate him back into the league.
I hope he never again plays for the NFL. Idiotic people like him who have it made and still decide to %@*@ up don't deserve second chances. Save his roster spot for somebody who won't take what he had for granted.

Spare us your negative comments NikeTalker23, you should be happy he's out of jail, he's done his time and now it's time for you to let go of all that anger you hold against him. Hopefully the 49ers pick him up.

With the division y'all play in... You'd be INSTANT playoff contenders.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Gotta love NT once everyone jumps the bandwagon with an athlete.

It all goes downhill from here.

We know the guy can run, but if you want to be labeled as a GREAT QB, you need to be a GREAT PASSER as well.

2002 was his best overall passing season with 16 TDs and 8 INT (rating of 81.6) with a 54% completion percentage.

2003 4TD/3 INT (inured- 5 games)

2004 14 TD/ 12 INT 78 rating) 56% completion rating

2005 15 TD/ 13 INT (73 rating) 55% completion rating

2006 20 TD/ 13 INT (75 rating) 52% completion rating.........solid season

There is nothing GREAT about those numbers.

Vick wasn't a great QB hell he wasn't a good QB. His lack of accuracy when throwing the ball kept him from being an elite QB in the league. It didn't help that his receivers couldn't catch the ball during his stay in Atlanta.

I agree, but I've seen many times Vick would just run out of the pocket and throw at someone's feet one too many times.

What is your opinion of Troy Aikman as a QB? His passing numbers aren't much better than Vick's, aside from total yds (never threw for more than 3300,often in the 2000's) and completion percentage. Plus he was playing on a stacked team. Look at who Vick had to throw to, Crumpler and a bunch of bums thatcouldn't catch a cold. Not to mention when Mora came and installed the WCO it was the worst possible fit for Vick (cannon arm, lacks touch on shortthrows). I'm not gonna say Vick was a great passer because he definitely wasn't, but given the surrounding talent and the ill-fitting system, he didpretty well.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Oh, im sorry - thats the amount of Playoff wins Romo has.

Are you remedial? Nobody in here is even talking about Romo being a good QB. I love how your defense of Vick is, "oh you are a Romo fan, you canttalk." Get out of here with that !%@#. I like watching Gerald Green play in the NBA. Since I like him does that mean I cant talk about the NBA any more??

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

What is your opinion of Troy Aikman as a QB? His passing numbers aren't much better than Vick's, aside from total yds (never threw for more than 3300, often in the 2000's) and completion percentage.
Aikman is a proven winner. That is the difference.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Gotta love NT once everyone jumps the bandwagon with an athlete.

It all goes downhill from here.

We know the guy can run, but if you want to be labeled as a GREAT QB, you need to be a GREAT PASSER as well.

2002 was his best overall passing season with 16 TDs and 8 INT (rating of 81.6) with a 54% completion percentage.

2003 4TD/3 INT (inured- 5 games)

2004 14 TD/ 12 INT 78 rating) 56% completion rating

2005 15 TD/ 13 INT (73 rating) 55% completion rating

2006 20 TD/ 13 INT (75 rating) 52% completion rating.........solid season

There is nothing GREAT about those numbers.

Vick wasn't a great QB hell he wasn't a good QB. His lack of accuracy when throwing the ball kept him from being an elite QB in the league. It didn't help that his receivers couldn't catch the ball during his stay in Atlanta.

I agree, but I've seen many times Vick would just run out of the pocket and throw at someone's feet one too many times.

What is your opinion of Troy Aikman as a QB? His passing numbers aren't much better than Vick's, aside from total yds (never threw for more than 3300, often in the 2000's) and completion percentage. Plus he was playing on a stacked team. Look at who Vick had to throw to, Crumpler and a bunch of bums that couldn't catch a cold. Not to mention when Mora came and installed the WCO it was the worst possible fit for Vick (cannon arm, lacks touch on short throws). I'm not gonna say Vick was a great passer because he definitely wasn't, but given the surrounding talent and the ill-fitting system, he did pretty well.

WOW someone who ACTUALLY watched the Falcons and KNOWS what Vick had to deal with... INCREDIBLE!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Are you remedial? Nobody in here is even talking about Romo being a good QB. I love how your defense of Vick is, "oh you are a Romo fan, you cant talk." Get out of here with that !%@#. I like watching Gerald Green play in the NBA. Since I like him does that mean I cant talk about the NBA any more??

U mad son?
roll.gif
I wasn't even talking to you and your upset
laugh.gif
. WOW! Its amazing!
roll.gif
and I might have agreed with you but...

Aikman is a proven winner. That is the difference.
So when I said this about Vick compared to Romo you want andchanged your tampon on me?
laugh.gif

Vick is a proven winner... Your point?

What is your opinion of Troy Aikman as a QB? His passing numbers aren't much better than Vick's, aside from total yds (never threw for more than 3300, often in the 2000's) and completion percentage. Plus he was playing on a stacked team. Look at who Vick had to throw to, Crumpler and a bunch of bums that couldn't catch a cold. Not to mention when Mora came and installed the WCO it was the worst possible fit for Vick (cannon arm, lacks touch on short throws). I'm not gonna say Vick was a great passer because he definitely wasn't, but given the surrounding talent and the ill-fitting system, he did pretty well.

eek.gif
roll.gif
this dude just tried to compare vick and aikman ... ive seen it all... do you understand that the most important stat for a qb is completion % followed by td to int ratio? get the hell outta here with that rahtarded bs ...aikman has 3 super bowls and was the most accurate passer of all time, dude moved the chains ... i will never take anything you say about football seriouslyagain ...

edit... and i knew jetpac was a homer, but i didnt know he was an idiot too ... dudes in here puttin vick up there with aikman ... lmao ... ... ...

seriously
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

eek.gif
roll.gif
this dude just tried to compare vick and aikman ... ive seen it all ... do you understand that the most important stat for a qb is completion % followed by td to int ratio? get the hell outta here with that rahtarded bs ... aikman has 3 super bowls and was the most accurate passer of all time, dude moved the chains ... i will never take anything you say about football seriously again ...
eyes.gif
Way to take what he said out of context.

aikman to vick...interesting

who remembers when troy aikman said, "man, antonio gates from the waist down is just HUGE..."

Insults do nothing but accurately depict your age. You as a Romo fan cannot call ANY QB in the L average, period. The End.

I'm a Tom Brady fan. Am I allowed to call Vick average?

Are you remedial? Nobody in here is even talking about Romo being a good QB. I love how your defense of Vick is, "oh you are a Romo fan, you cant talk." Get out of here with that !%@#. I like watching Gerald Green play in the NBA. Since I like him does that mean I cant talk about the NBA any more??

U mad son?
roll.gif
I wasn't even talking to you and your upset
laugh.gif
. WOW! Its amazing!
roll.gif
and I might have agreed with you but...

No, im not mad. It is just your reasoning is absurd.

Vick is a proven winner... Your point?
Excuse me?? What has Vick won exactly?? Not a damn thing

Troy Aikman= 3 Super Bowls

so yall are telling me vick on those cowboy steams would have won 3 super bowls? you have 0 clue about football, life and the latter day saints ... im gone

Originally Posted by JD617

no...tom brady is merely an overrated system QB...duh
laugh.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm - for those who didn't pick upon it

dude said vick is a proven winner ... hes 2-2 in the playoffs and is 38-28 in his career LMAO ... dude had one decent year and THATS IT ...

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

dude said vick is a proven winner ... hes 2-2 in the playoffs and is 38-28 in his career LMAO ... dude had one decent year and THATS IT ...
Just ONE?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

no...tom brady is merely an overrated system QB...duh
laugh.gif

Well if you really want to know...

wow so Goodell said "I dont believe everybody deserves a second chance" A BIG SMH

I really hate this man and I don't know him at all....reminds me of one of these southern bible hugging conservatives

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

wow so Goodell said "I dont believe everybody deserves a second chance" A BIG SMH

I really hate this man and I don't know him at all....reminds me of one of these southern bible hugging conservatives
Where did he say this?
nerd.gif

Where did he say this?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Goodell is mad at Vick for lying to him right to his face, probably made him feel like a fool. It aint going to be easy for MV7 to get back to the L

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

aikman to vick...interesting

who remembers when troy aikman said, "man, antonio gates from the waist down is just HUGE..."

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom