Chris Brown just lost it (again)

Originally Posted by 0cks

Why are there so many cats on here wanting to fight dude? Real Talk Chris would most likely KO 90% of NT off of his reach alone... pause...

Breezy would get his Josh Koschchek on and it'd be a wrap for yall pygmy mofos
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

anybody can get it if they get outta line.
20k can have ya grandmammy pinned to the ceiling.
Why would it ever go there tho?
laugh.gif
damn son get his nut off your chin

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

But what if Rhianna really did go HAM on Chris in that car?
laugh.gif
Of course Chris would come out the Victor because he's a male...

...Correct me if im wrong, Chris had scratches on him too, who's to say they were defense wounds? 
nerd.gif
I can't tell if you're being serious or joking. Did you see the pics? Not only was she a bloody mess, he also BIT her.

This seriously touches a nerve for two main reasons. One is that Rihanna is my favorite pop singer, and the other is that I've actually worked with battered women while volunteering at a community center. One of the very first things they teach is that if your s/o hits you, he WILL hit you again. There are two types of dudes in this world; ones that will beat a woman and ones that won't.

I will say that yeah, maybe if some crazy @!** was happening she may have deserved to be slapped. No woman deserves to be beaten to a pulp like that. That's the same to me as someone who beats their kids. Not hit, but actually beats the crap out of them.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You make valid points, but women act like they can do whatever they want and expect us not to react. If a woman pushes me off the edge (it would take a lot though) be damn straight ill knock some sense into her. Maybe CB did go far but unless you were in the situation you cant say for sure.

What Brown did was stupid as heck, but the antagonizing that Robin Roberts was doing was dumb too. It's really her fault, what he did was irresponsible and shows he's definitely not matured but if that dumb interviewer wouldn't have repeatedly asked about it, after he said he wanted to talk about his ALBUM that dropped today, then it probably wouldn't have happened.

Seriously, if I did something 2 years ago that I was ashamed of, and had tried to put it behind me, and then I was in the public eye and they asked 75% of the questions about that, I would be extremely mad as well. Let the guy move on.

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Why are there so many cats on here wanting to fight dude? Real Talk Chris would most likely KO 90% of NT off of his reach alone... pause...

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

anybody can get it if they get outta line.
20k can have ya grandmammy pinned to the ceiling.
laugh.gif
Standing up for yaself... cute

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

What Brown did was stupid as heck, but the antagonizing that Robin Roberts was doing was dumb too. It's really her fault, what he did was irresponsible and shows he's definitely not matured but if that dumb interviewer wouldn't have repeatedly asked about it, after he said he wanted to talk about his ALBUM that dropped today, then it probably wouldn't have happened.

Seriously, if I did something 2 years ago that I was ashamed of, and had tried to put it behind me, and then I was in the public eye and they asked 75% of the questions about that, I would be extremely mad as well. Let the guy move on.
I don't see how it's antagonizing when her questions are based off of the name of his album.  If he didn't want any heat, he should have called his album "flowers" or some *%*$....he's just asking for it calling that joint "Forgiving All My Enemies." 

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by sunny559

Originally Posted by shogun

he acts like a little girl.  someone needs to punch him in the face when he does his drama queen act.
this right here

Body him next time he's in your city
laugh.gif
I'd pay to watch NT'rs fight CB.

Word
laugh.gif
. Dudes saying if they see him in public they gonna thrash him. Man sit your scary selves down he got two 300 pound black bodyguards waiting for you to do something 
laugh.gif

Who would Chris Brown be today, if that event 2 years ago, never took place? Would he be up there with Bieber as far as fans and love? Or would Bieber be as big if this didn't happen? I know CB solidified himself with me after that MTV performance years back when duke hit a flip off of stage and was in the rafters and whatnot on a floating pedestal type thing. I feel he coulda handled the events better, but he probably has gotten so much unfathomable stress and death threats and just overall horrible feedback everywhere he's gone. Maybe it's just that "little" thing that just makes him snap, knowing he forever tarnished his image, and will be in a never ending up-hill battle with his career.

Only he knows how bad he has it, if I was in te public eye all the time and me and my girl had a confrontation where I lost it and went too far and some %!%+!*$ in an interview brings that !!%$ up 3 years later after a public apology was given years ago, I think I would lose it too...and I think many of you in here would too...he's really not that different than most of us, who catch feelings over an online argument let alone some real life !!%$....the man made a mistake, for all we know Rihanna is a psycho !!%%% and probably deserved that black eye, if I could count the times my girl has driven me to the point where I want to give her a 1-2 combo, but instead I put my fist through my cars windshield...lol...maybe he reallly really couldn't do that to his lambo that night...let the kid live!...lol

Not even jockin the kid but I've seen the average NT'er... Pudgy, under 5'5... J's on lean, glasses etc. But ya'll talkin about @!*%#* him up like you do that !!$$ on the daily %##@@

Then you got this +*@%$ talkin about approachin him in streets like "Yo what's good with you and the Rihanna stitch... APOLOGIZE!" asking to get swung on and then now having the license to beat him to a pulp... Rob Dyrdek couldn't even make something like that become reality...

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

But what if Rhianna really did go HAM on Chris in that car?
laugh.gif
Of course Chris would come out the Victor because he's a male...

...Correct me if im wrong, Chris had scratches on him too, who's to say they were defense wounds? 
nerd.gif
 One is that Rihanna is my favorite pop singer,  
you like to make your ear drums bleed?

Ocks is right though...CB would put over half of yall talking greasy in the hospital
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Then @%@% your girl after
tired.gif

He's gotta learn how to deal with the media better though....its your mistake...wear it....but do be aware that they will NOT leave you alone...thats the price of fame (no pun)

basically surround yourself with the right ppl. they shoulda told her, the show, viacom, whoever that he wasn't willing to speak about old $**+ that happened two years ago.
if the interviewer threw some slick jabs in he should have thrown some slick jabs back.

end of story.

all this trashing the room, hulking out and ripping his shirt off wasn't needed. he has to smarten up. the media doesn't like him at all. certain individuals that can't let old $**+ go doesn't like you. welcome to being young and black in the spotlight.

they love to tear a young (or old) person down, period. read the headlines when it concerns this dude. like 99% negative at all times.

doesn't matter that he paid his dues, apologized ad nauseum, etc. they treat him like a child molester.

and i don't even !!$# with his music like that. not a fan at all...but they got this kid on vick status.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
im just sayin homie. you in here soundin like ol boys butt buddy from the C-Block and +!$*. Like this $+$@! used to break you off daily and +!$*. Soundin like a twitter groupie, fall back.

im just sayin homie. you in here soundin like ol boys butt buddy from the C-Block and +!$*. Like this $+$@! used to break you off daily and +!$*. Soundin like a twitter groupie, fall back.
You have a very suspect imagination... keep that $@! to yaself 
alien.gif

You have a very suspect imagination... keep that $@! to yaself 
alien.gif

but you know chris brown could KO over half of NT? stop it 5

Man what a stupid move millions of dollars on the line and you !+*@+*% throw a tantrum. I take more %$@* from my boss for my hourly wage. And this guy is crying because they asked him about him beating his chick up. I dont feel sorry for him, control yourself smile through your teeth and cash your checks.

Back
Top Bottom