Chris Brown just lost it (again)

I also agree with the point someone made asking why we should let him get off easier than a normal person. If I beat my girlfriend like that it would be on my record and I would have to explain it every time I got interviewed for a job. And guess what? I probably wouldn't get too many jobs. This dude crying because a talk show host asked him some questions
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

WOW! Chris Brown REALLY doesn't ever want to talk about that Rihanna situation ever again! Chris was on Good Morning America this morning to do an interview with Robin Roberts. Well, TMZ is reporting that he was out of control after the interview. They say he freaked out, was screaming, stormed out of the dressing room, and scared the hair & makeup people so much they called security.

TMZ also reports that he smashed a window in his dressing room and some glass shattered with shards falling onto the street. ABC security told TMZ that the window was shattered with a chair. They also say that by the time security got there, Chris had ripped off his shirt and left the building. AND he blew off another performance that he was supposed to do for the ABC website.

Sources also say that on his way out of the building, Chris confronted a segment producer and got in his face. People had to get in between them. 
Chris just tweeted..."I'm so over people bringing this past s**t up!!! Yet we praise Charlie sheen and other celebs for there bulls**t."

CLICK HERE to go to TMZ to check out the interview with Robin.

this !$%%$ really needs some help. Hollywood really does drive certain people crazy.

No he's right, some people can't let **** go and need to move on with their lives.
I don't even like chris brown but I know anybody would get tired of that crap regardless.

If you beat up a little girl in grade school would it be cool if I kept following you around mentioning you beat up some girl years ago ? 
grin.gif

robin was doing her job. Good Morning America aint 106 park...she's an actual reporter who was merely asking questions that wanted to be answered by various tweets and e-mails through the day. CB acted immaturely and shouldve clenched his jaw through the whole interview and moved on to the next gig. He claims to have all this love for his fans but he skipped the second performance? Thats not professional at all.

Vick didnt throw a temper tantrum this season after all the dog remarks...he acted maturely and had a hell of a season. CB needs more anger management or better people around him. He's too diva.

Originally Posted by NYC game

WOW! Chris Brown REALLY doesn't ever want to talk about that Rihanna situation ever again! Chris was on Good Morning America this morning to do an interview with Robin Roberts. Well, TMZ is reporting that he was out of control after the interview. They say he freaked out, was screaming, stormed out of the dressing room, and scared the hair & makeup people so much they called security.

TMZ also reports that he smashed a window in his dressing room and some glass shattered with shards falling onto the street. ABC security told TMZ that the window was shattered with a chair. They also say that by the time security got there, Chris had ripped off his shirt and left the building. AND he blew off another performance that he was supposed to do for the ABC website.

Sources also say that on his way out of the building, Chris confronted a segment producer and got in his face. People had to get in between them. 
Chris just tweeted..."I'm so over people bringing this past s**t up!!! Yet we praise Charlie sheen and other celebs for there bulls**t."

CLICK HERE to go to TMZ to check out the interview with Robin.

this !$%%$ really needs some help. Hollywood really does drive certain people crazy.

No he's right, some people can't let **** go and need to move on with their lives.
I don't even like chris brown but I know anybody would get tired of that crap regardless.

If you beat up a little girl in grade school would it be cool if I kept following you around mentioning you beat up some girl years ago ? 
grin.gif

No...but like dude up top just mentioned...if you or I committed a crime today...we'd have to explain it in every job interview we'd ever have.
For the record...again...I don't care or have an opinion about WHAT he did to Rihanna. But to assume the media is going to drop it is SILLY. The person he hit was a major pop star. It's not someone like Kobe where nobody cared or knew who the chick was. CB gonna have to deal with that for the rest of his career.

grin.gif
Thinking logically... not your strong point. Out of the many flaws in that argument I'll pick out just one: Was Chris Brown in grade school when this happened? No. He was an adult. Wow.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

grin.gif
Thinking logically... not your strong point. Out of the many flaws in that argument I'll pick out just one: Was Chris Brown in grade school when this happened? No. He was an adult. Wow.
must not be, just like arguing with a good point isn't yours.
do I seriously need to explain the correlation to you?

I just want to see what would happen if one of you dudes were in the same vicinity as CB
Most of ya'll wouldn't say a damn thing 
laugh.gif

And I think a lot of you guys are more upset that he hit Rihanna than the fact that he hit a female 
grin.gif

grin.gif

Hate to co-sign...but that was a pretty bad analogy.

grin.gif

NYC game either you are like 14 years old or just dumb....maybe both.  How can you defend this cry baby singer?

grin.gif
I'd love to hear the explanation.

whatever happened, happened it's done past tense.

if yall want to argue with me or bait me into a flame war it's not gonna happen, cause I care less.

and on that I'm done.

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

robin was doing her job. Good Morning America aint 106 park...she's an actual reporter who was merely asking questions that wanted to be answered by various tweets and e-mails through the day. CB acted immaturely and shouldve clenched his jaw through the whole interview and moved on to the next gig. He claims to have all this love for his fans but he skipped the second performance? Thats not professional at all.

Vick didnt throw a temper tantrum this season after all the dog remarks...he acted maturely and had a hell of a season. CB needs more anger management or better people around him. He's too diva.

Co-Sign.
pimp.gif

Anybody who is defending this behavior is a Chris Brown stan. Throwing chairs through windows? So if someone asks you about your past, its ok to throw a trash can through the window of their house?

He couldn't hold in his anger until he got home and punch walls at home where nobody would know about it?

I would correlate it more to the vick situation. Brown did his time, he should be able to move on without people mentioning the past; however, like Vick, he is a public figure paid exuberant amounts of money, and  should understand that it will be asked forever, he can't change his actions, it will be with him until he dies, my issue is how he handled it. Is it really that serious?

Hate to co-sign...but that was a pretty bad analogy.

I will co-sign. Keep it real man
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

NYC game either you are like 14 years old or just dumb....maybe both.  How can you defend this cry baby singer?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That is a pretty weak analogy though.

He didn't beat up a little girl in grade school, he was a GROWN man who beat a GROWN woman. And not just some girl, a famous pop star. And on top of that, it wasn't that long ago, if it had happened 20 years ago in lets say.... grade school... then ya it would be a little odd to still be bringing that up in this interview.

I understand what you are getting at though just the analogy was
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

He deserves everything he gets.  He should have been put in jail.
QFE

Chris Brown is one of the only celebrities that I actually dislike. What he did to Rihanna was awful and he's lucky as **** he didn't go to jail.
she started it.

How Ironic 
laugh.gif

How Ironic 
laugh.gif

I dont see the irony.  You're defending Chris Brown when he's clearly in the wrong. AND you had one of the worst analogies I've ever heard on top of that.

So, let me get this straight, they ask you what you would like to be asked BEFORE they ask you, and you still get mad when they ask you? It's is own fault. That being said, if you want to move on, don't have any questions about it. Simple.

Back
Top Bottom