Chris Brown just lost it (again)

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Im saying though...its not like they squared up....Shorty was probably slappin him all in his grill while he was driving...

Unless she was on some Vivica Fox Kill Bill type steez. I'm not buying it.  I'm gonna stop the car and handle my business like a man.  Look at her face fam...you think that was 2 or 3 punches? No CB gave her a Killer Instinct 20 hit combo.  Not cool.
But you're acting as if Rhianna is a new born puppy, Like She couldn't possibly put her hands on CB and harm him....Chris lip was busted too...

Idk if you've ever been in a relationship....but women like to "push buttons".... Now, Yes CB was wrong for beating her to the extent that he did.... but Im more than sure that Rhianna hit him first...and more than once

I would never beat my girl like that.  You dudes sound lame as hell talking bout "she hit him first".  So what
laugh.gif
 be a man.  He should've threw her %@# out the car and left her on the side of the road.  That would've taught her to wild out and get physical.  Anything is better than beating the brakes off a female it's not acceptable.

Originally Posted by PoloLax

And please NT, how did he repay his debt to soceity? Do tell.

Community Service....

....He really can't do much for society from a Jail cell.....

He don't do much for soceity in the community either, you know besides hittin' females and throwin' tantrums.

Dudes a clown, stop defending him.

And TruthGetsBusy, I applaud your statement.

Unless she was on some Vivica Fox Kill Bill type steez. I'm not buying it.  I'm gonna stop the car and handle my business like a man.  Look at her face fam...you think that was 2 or 3 punches? No CB gave her a Killer Instinct 20 hit combo.  Not cool.
But you're acting as if Rhianna is a new born puppy, Like She couldn't possibly put her hands on CB and harm him....Chris lip was busted too...

Idk if you've ever been in a relationship....but women like to "push buttons".... Now, Yes CB was wrong for beating her to the extent that he did.... but Im more than sure that Rhianna hit him first...and more than once

I would never beat my girl like that.  You dudes sound lame as hell talking bout "she hit him first".  So what
laugh.gif
 be a man.  He should've threw her %@# out the car and left her on the side of the road.  That would've taught her to wild out and get physical.  Anything is better than beating the brakes off a female it's not acceptable.
He did pull over....Then Rihanna took the damn keys and threw them...
laugh.gif

She was pushin buttons fam
laugh.gif

There was no debt to society to begin with, CB ain't do #%** to me or anyone else but Rihanna. Public apology wasnt needed. They handled what they needed to handle and I don't understand why there's still an issue.

Community Service....

He don't do much for soceity in the community either, you know besides hittin' females and throwin' tantrums.

Dudes a clown, stop defending him.

And TruthGetsBusy, I applaud your statement.
I just answered your question fam'....Why you so Hostile?
laugh.gif

Community Service....

aint $#!@ enough for these dudes
dude could have been executed and dudes would still be b!@#$%@ about it

Like I said earlier I dont condone violence from both parties and true dude went OD

no matter if she hit him first or not but to sit here an act like he should be punish for the rest of his life is rediculous

Rhianna her self is over it so why are you still bi$@#%^& about it they moved so it should be easy for you to because 

you personally wasn't involved and the human side of me says that dude was in the wrong but he finished what the court wanted him to so move along

every human walking this earth are going to do or have done something that they have seek forgiveness for

who are we to point fingers and act like we haven't done anything foul whether it be domestic abuse, theft ect

I also think that if we heard about Chris beating on some other chick dudes wouldn't even be that mad 

but because of who it is your more upset about it the same cats that say that its never ok are the same cats that was laughing when Kat Stacks got smacked up and the Charlie Sheen example is valid we dont ever see anybody bringing that up out the blue in these thread and he done it more that once from kidnapping broads, having them scared for there lives and even shot a chick

but the main thing to me is how is dudes on hear saying they haven't forgave him for that when the two people it involves have moved past it 

Lol @ Chris Brown throwing Charlie Sheen out there. Chris you're black and Charlie is white. That's the reason. You should know that the media is  harder on a black man for the same mess up. 

is there any video to this incident? ya'll are so passionate over things that have nothing to do with ya'll lives...i just wanna see this punk throw a tantrum lol...if there's a video, point me in that direction please.

Originally Posted by blazinRook

is there any video to this incident? ya'll are so passionate over things that have nothing to do with ya'll lives...i just wanna see this punk throw a tantrum lol...if there's a video, point me in that direction please.

When it comes to Chris Brown there are 2 types if guys on NT

1. The guy who hates him with all his guts and will take any opportunity to throw dirt on him. This guy is salty at his success and even if CB cured cancer, would hate on him.
2. The guy who acts like CB is his son and defends him at absolutely every turn. This guy hasn't taken a breath for weeks because his lips are pressed to CB's rear end.

Why they get so passionate, I have no idea. Also if you substitute CB with Kim K, it also applies

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

1. The guy who hates him with all his guts and will take any opportunity to throw dirt on him. This guy is salty at his success and even if CB cured cancer, would hate on him.
2. The guy who acts like CB is his son and defends him at absolutely every turn. This guy hasn't taken a breath for weeks because his lips are pressed to CB's rear end.

Why they get so passionate, I have no idea. Also if you substitute CB with Kim K, it also applies
so which one are you? because i dont fit either of those 2 categories. i could careless if the media hates him or loves him. he did what he did. its time to move on.
that means the media and Chris too.

laugh.gif
@ homie wanting to build a Supermax on top of Chris, like we really need to be burning tax dollars on a situation involving some celebs.

As far as the offense is concerned this %%% being plastered all over the place is the perfect remedy that should prevent this from ever happening again... isn't that all that matters? What chick is gonna date homie and think she'll get away with throwing his laptop off a balcony... Chris lost millions, do you think he wants to lose more for fight night 2?

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

dumb. i dont give a %%!@ about chris brown but dude beat the living hell out of that chick and its pretty ridiculous that people think he had a right to do it. im sure that hes probably tired of having to talk about it but thats what comes with his job/lifestyle.

lol this is still going on?
pololax stays believing that some people on NT are saying what CB did to rihanna was right.
no one is saying what CB did was right...why are you so stubborn?

Its way past time for people to move on from that situation. His handlers should have made sure that there were no Rihanna questions though.

Originally Posted by jehims

lol this is still going on?
pololax stays believing that some people on NT are saying what CB did to rihanna was right.
no one is saying what CB did was right...why are you so stubborn?
I posted on the second page and have been reading since, I am convinced this relates to something he feels strongly about in his personal past as he continues to return to the 2009 incident. No one outright said it was the correct thing to do.
There is no way any female is going to hit you while your driving (hypothetically speaking, because none of us know the real facts lets face it), and not retaliate physically.

How much retaliation is suffice? I don't know, but you posted you would do nothing, that is hard to believe seeing as you want to fight CB from just hearing about what happened, but you won't fight back to a female thats hitting you? Okay.

I understand a great number of you have witnessed domestic violence as have I. Derailing the thread wasn't helping anyone though. A separate thread would have been fine, not to throw salt at mods but a serious topic like this needs monitoring to sustain a good back and forth discussion about the thread topic. All these posts about fighting CB, sexist jokes, and the events of the violence itself are irrelevant to the thread topic. This thread is about the interview and what followed immediately after. I understand it was linked to the 2009 incident but that doesn't warrant a "threadjack".

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

i guess you didn't hear that Rhianna was beatin da #@%* outta CB while he was driving because he wouldn't answer questions about his phone gettin calls from some groupie...

^ Thats just a "RUMOR" not a fact that has been proven to be true. EVen if she did hit him the results showed on Rhianna's face not his and he definitely beat her up far worse than any beating he recieved from her. Lets be serious Chris Brown had a few scratches on body compared to the busted up lips and bruised up face she had as a result of Chris Browns vicious attack.

Rihanna_Beat_Face.png
you obviously haven't had to deal with a self entitled, pompous Caribbean girl either...so stop judging

son snapped, son did his time to society, its over.

rihanna not worried about it anymore, why should should anybody else?

I deal with them everyday..some of them stab dudes..punch them get other men to beat them up etc. BUT Rihanna I'm sure isnt bout that life.

^ that's what i mean...but pololax kept on going and going with the topic of whether it is right to hit girls, which had nothing to do with the original topic or the video. He kept on saying that someone said hitting girls was okay...but no one directly said this. I read that someone posted it is justifiable to hit a girl in self defense. I'm pretty sure ninjahood was joking when he said something about carribean girls and their attitude can make you flip out. But no one directly said it was okay to hit a girl.
Pololax definitely needs to chill out...i dont know if he has any personal experiences, but dude...stop putting words in other people's mouths.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

ninjahood wrote:
hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS wrote:

^ Thats just a "RUMOR" not a fact that has been proven to be true. EVen if she did hit him the results showed on Rhianna's face not his and he definitely beat her up far worse than any beating he recieved from her. Lets be serious Chris Brown had a few scratches on body compared to the busted up lips and bruised up face she had as a result of Chris Browns vicious attack.

Rihanna_Beat_Face.png
you obviously haven't had to deal with a self entitled, pompous Caribbean girl either...so stop judging

son snapped, son did his time to society, its over.

rihanna not worried about it anymore, why should should anybody else?

I deal with them everyday..some of them stab dudes..punch them get other men to beat them up etc. BUT Rihanna I'm sure isnt bout that life.

You're sure how so?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by Put em up

CBeezy...
pimp.gif

*waits for some tree hugging az clown to come in screaming about how bad a person he is*

You're really co-signing a grown !%! man throwing temper tantrums like a little girl?

I would have got my point across too about harping on the Rihanna thing but...destroying a dressing room and tearing your shirt off? That's what you do when you get upset?

These _'s need to keep their cool.

i definitely agree with 99.9% of this post.  however, after this tantrum, it's for damn sure that chris brown is far from being a grown man.

Should he have thrown a temper tantrum like he's 5? Absolutely not.

But i can't blame him for being angry. How many times and how long is he supposed to apologize for that? He paid his debt to society and apologized. We should be able to move on. Nothing CB can do at this point is gonna change anyone's opinion.

I am not condoning what CB did but enough is enough already. Let the man move on with his life.

why is this thread 20 pages?

it amazes me when people say they don't care about a certain entertainer but comes in the thread and make multiple appearances talking trash lol. Do you REALLY NOT CARE?

Back
Top Bottom