christian people with tattoos and other body enhancements are hypocrites...

Pretty sure 97% of tattoos are of somebody dead...

The whole cross thing is sacrilege being we dont even know what Jesus looked like so yeaaaaaa

Sigh ... that's not what it talks about. And your figure should probably be about 3%.

It's how the tattoos are done.  That tattoo isn't of the person per say but a pagan ritual FOR the person that included ways like branding, or cutting or the older ways where the ink was just basically put in open skin.

You need to know the history of the time to understand the bible.

Annnnddddd repped.

thats mad disrespectful b, ill stick to showing my respect for da man by keeping it classy and tasteful.

Pagans got tattoos and piercings (cutting the skin) to worship ancient spirits and ancestors. God didn't want his people doing that.

As long as your tattoos aren't about that you're good.

Thread/

Cant wait to get my tiny tat on my bicep

#cutting season

Last edited:
Sigh ... that's not what it talks about. And your figure should probably be about 3%.

It's how the tattoos are done.  That tattoo isn't of the person per say but a pagan ritual FOR the person that included ways like branding, or cutting or the older ways where the ink was just basically put in open skin.

You need to know the history of the time to understand the bible.

Convenient interpretations of a "dated" book written by an omnipotent God are fun 8)

paintbrandedsheep.jpg

it's like jailbreaking your phone, when you do that you void warranty...

tattoos/piercings/plastic surgery is like jailbreaking your temple, and in turn it should void your entry to the pearly gates.

Not a a religious person at all but I think its funny how actuall "sins" like fornication are ignored but you have "believers "who wont get tats but they be fornicating all day lol.

Make a thread telling believers not to fornicate see how that goes

Op why do you care what they do?

And here we go again with people not knowing the context in which that passage was written. The passage, not the single verse, as mentioned, talks about rituals and sacrifices to mourn/praise the dead. It in no way reflects the type of tattoos we have today.

Also, the laws on food/animals and clothing/hair were changed by Jesus when he laid out the new covenant in the New Testament.
It easily separates the people that want to blindly attack religion from those that want to have an honest discussion about it. 

i try to stay away from threads that have the 3 R's in them

Race, Religion and the worst of all Rap

according to NT chief keef lil b >>>>2pac,biggie

OP is a lvl 3 troll.

Religion trap threads are played out homie.

Its amazing how some people can claim to not be religious and "not care" abut religion, but have such infatuations with starting discussions about it.

You know how many times I day I talk about atheist people? Or islamic folk? Or anyone else of another faith of that matter?

None. Cause It has nothing to do with me. So aside from trying to rustle some late night jimmies, why are you trying to start a religion bashing?

Last edited:
if you were really about that god life then you would be happy with your body the way it was.

which makes religious tattoos even more..
roll.gif

The Bible explicitly preaches against tattooes.Might as well just change thread title to:" Most Religious People Are Hypocrites"

Last edited:
OP is a lvl 3 troll.

Religion trap threads are played out homie.

Its amazing how some people can claim to not be religious and "not care" abut religion, but have such infatuations with starting discussions about it.

You know how many times I day I talk about atheist people? Or islamic folk? Or anyone else of another faith of that matter?

None. Cause It has nothing to do with me. So aside from trying to rustle some late night jimmies, why are you trying to start a religion bashing?

i never said i was an atheist though..

i just think it's funny and ironic that christians

pick and choose the parts of their religion that

they actually want to follow. the way i see it

you're either comitted to it 100%, or not at all.

Bible wasn't too fond of any pagan or indigenous practices kinda the reason why it spread so far was because it stamped them either into irrelevance or being taboo,.

shut up OP and find something else to do with your time. How does this even effect you enough to make a thread about it? lame ***

shut up OP and find something else to do with your time. How does this even effect you enough to make a thread about it? lame ***

this is a discussion board fool..

how do most of the topics in general really affect us? huh?

you probably got an only can judge me tattoo..

:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom