Cod 4 or Cod5

uhhh it's not COD5. more like a WW2 expansion pack of COD4. COD5 comes out in 2010 after Modern Warfare 2 comes out fall/winter '09.

I like both but part 4 is better. Better graphics, maps and of course guns.

Prepare to be shell shocked though. I had nightmares i was getting shot at when I first started playing part 4.

And now WaW is givin me nightmares. Don't play right before going to sleep.

GT: Boomatic206, add me.

Don't own 4, but I own WaW. Got kinda pissed cause I can't save the game in the multiplayer campaign.

But can you save it in 4?

Compared to 4, 5 is garbage...
4f73572844bca7c552d64d1902fe351863f905f.gif

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Don't own 4, but I own WaW. Got kinda pissed cause I can't save the game in the multiplayer campaign.

But can you save it in 4?
4 doesnt have a co-op campaign only single player thats why it is way better. They put wayyyy more into the COD4 campaign

All Ghillied Up, One Shot One Kill, & Shock and Awe>>>>>>>COD5 as a whole

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

I like both but part 4 is better. Better graphics, maps and of course guns.

Prepare to be shell shocked though. I had nightmares i was getting shot at when I first started playing part 4.

And now WaW is givin me nightmares. Don't play right before going to sleep.

GT: Boomatic206, add me.
same thing happened to me. the house next door had a bunch of snow on the awning. why did i think "let me throw a grenade at the snow andknock it off.?"
smh.gif
laugh.gif

COD4 and COD:WAW are two totally different games. Yes, WAW uses the same engine as COD4 but the style of play is different.

COD4 maps are smaller so it is more suited for short range fighters, i.e. spray-n-pray types, run-n-gun style.

WAW maps are huge so there are way more campers and long range fighters, i.e. snipers and super-campers.

I hated WAW at first, but once you give it a chance it may change your mind. Nazi Zombies Co-OP and War game mode are pluses in my book that give WAW then nod.That being said, COD4 is an FPS classic and should not be slept on. If you can get both, do so.

Back
Top Bottom