Cool Grey XI's

Originally Posted by B Fresco

^^My folks tell me it's bedlam in there already, smh, as is Wheaton...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Really?? I hate going to Wheaton anyway. I might have to try out my luck in Lake Forest.

Originally Posted by B Fresco

^^My folks tell me it's bedlam in there already, smh, as is Wheaton...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Really?? I hate going to Wheaton anyway. I might have to try out my luck in Lake Forest.

Just crept through the forestville mall parking lot..no campers. Might be an easy cop over there.

Just crept through the forestville mall parking lot..no campers. Might be an easy cop over there.

Do anyone know what times the mall are opening? Specifically forestville montegomery or annapolis?

Do anyone know what times the mall are opening? Specifically forestville montegomery or annapolis?

any info on springfield mall or that sportszone of rt. 1? I refuse to go to Potomac Mills, i'm not putting gas in my car for the 3rd time this week lol

any info on springfield mall or that sportszone of rt. 1? I refuse to go to Potomac Mills, i'm not putting gas in my car for the 3rd time this week lol

wheaton mall

sports zone-8am
shoe city -8am
champs-7am
dtlr-8am
finishline 7am
fooaction.....idk

wheaton mall

sports zone-8am
shoe city -8am
champs-7am
dtlr-8am
finishline 7am
fooaction.....idk

Originally Posted by gotJz

I heard montgomery footlocker only has 24 pairs.. 

Originally Posted by gotJz

I heard montgomery footlocker only has 24 pairs.. 

Over here in Wheaton mall right now. Finishline has a good 50 + people in line. Only 3 at shoe city. Champs, sports zone, dtlr maybe like 30 people each.

Over here in Wheaton mall right now. Finishline has a good 50 + people in line. Only 3 at shoe city. Champs, sports zone, dtlr maybe like 30 people each.

I got my pair (10.5) from Lake Forest Mall up in Gaithersburg. I got a funny story to go with it.
So I get up at 5 leave my house at 5:30. I was originally planning on going to Montgomery Mall, but I heard that a lot of people were camped out since midnight. So I went with my back up which was Lake Forest. I got there around 6:15 or so and I parked at one of the entrances and saw two dudes standing. I was like
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
no one is here! But it turns out that everyone was supposed to line up near the food court entrance. There was about 50-60 people in line, so I waited it out and by 6:30 I told my girl to go check the other entrance. Turns out the doors to Sears was open so I dipped over to Sears and the employees at Sears let us in around 6:50. I got in line at Footlocker and was the 5th person in line or so. Got my pair and all the people that were waiting out by the food court entrance ran in the mall. Some people got their pair, some people didn't, and one of the dudes that was way in the front of the line didn't get a pair.

Pretty interesting cop, glad I got my pair! Hopefully everyone did too.

I got my pair (10.5) from Lake Forest Mall up in Gaithersburg. I got a funny story to go with it.
So I get up at 5 leave my house at 5:30. I was originally planning on going to Montgomery Mall, but I heard that a lot of people were camped out since midnight. So I went with my back up which was Lake Forest. I got there around 6:15 or so and I parked at one of the entrances and saw two dudes standing. I was like
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
no one is here! But it turns out that everyone was supposed to line up near the food court entrance. There was about 50-60 people in line, so I waited it out and by 6:30 I told my girl to go check the other entrance. Turns out the doors to Sears was open so I dipped over to Sears and the employees at Sears let us in around 6:50. I got in line at Footlocker and was the 5th person in line or so. Got my pair and all the people that were waiting out by the food court entrance ran in the mall. Some people got their pair, some people didn't, and one of the dudes that was way in the front of the line didn't get a pair.

Pretty interesting cop, glad I got my pair! Hopefully everyone did too.

was able to get my pair from Wheaton mall pretty easy. just had to wait in line for a good 2 hours. everything went pretty smooth. good luck to those still looking and congrats to those who got em!

Back
Top Bottom