Dallas Peeps

I ended up paying 162$ for the insiable at DK. Big Mikes is dope, they have good sales, PEG got wild rare kicks. Nevee before seen stuff.

Quote:
sorry no updates guys. peg has tons of new adidas oddyssey series and oki-ni in. vans vault should be in this week or next. greedy genius should also be in. all our nike stuff is going to start flooding the store on a regular basis starting this july. be on the look out..stay up....get laced...

if possible please post pics of whatever vans vault you get in...
el jefe de jefes...

i got mine my invisibles for 120$...over retail but whatever I'm a regular at DKs its next to my barbershop so i guess you got robbed anyone customizes sneakers around dallas?

I got mine invisibles from kicks hawaii for 120 and dks told me before i left town they were going to be 120 so u did get robbed...but I was in there the other day and they wanted 150 for the white patent seemless and 135 for the new inside out purple and brown and yellow ones...so I think they gonna start tripping with the prices.... but kickshawaii.com check them out....

Dertyslab i have a place that customizies my kicks really good. Its in Duncanville kinda. Small shop but legit. Its called Intresting Things. They have good shirts too. They make really good kickz, they have samples there and pics. Also I still cant find the Ronaldinhos. anyone got any info on those?? Also anyone find out where to get the "kiss of deaths"? i know its hong kong release only but maybe some of yall can help me out?

www.myspace.com/jrthumper

AIM AOL SN: DtownsFinestJR

iShMiKeYaHeArD, yeah I'm in Frisco. There isn't much out this way. Luckily I work right next to Grapevine Mills Mall and hit up the outlet every Thursday. For the one that wanted an outlet report here is what I remember from last Thursday:
Jordan XX3/4 FSR
Jordan XIV Cinder and Redwood FSR
Jordan Team Strong White/White FSR
Shox Lethals in 5 Different Colors
Lebron III White/Gold FSR
Free 5.0 FSR in a few different colors
Scattered 2K5's
Dunk NL Grey FSR
AF1 High Black/Black
CB4's on the back wall
Lots of running shoes, AM 03's are the only ones I specifically remember.

JRThumper85>>> the "kiss of death" were released in the states as well. But only at Tier 0 accounts. Ronaldinhos are a NIKETOWN.COM release only.

Also, has anyone been out to the new Converse outlet in Allen, TX at the premium mills oulet? I think it just opened this weekend.

Chester we need the PEG update and let us know when Addicts and Tracs will open up. PEG has had sales but we are the last to know. Its hard to get boutique shoes when urban releases and Jordans are showing up with hot kicks. But from now until August is clear time for the boutiques to come up...no tight releases.

"I ball for real Y'all n----- is Sam Bowie, And with the 3rd pick
I made the earth sick MJ, Him Jay
Fade away perfect"

Nice look on the info. is the art show shoe displays or art as in paintings/scultpures? My bag on the name...no disrespect!!!

Quote:
Hey Fahad,

Is ADIKT getting a Nike account. Are you part owner?

This isn't Fahad. My name is Jose. Fahad is not part owner of ADIKT. ADIKT is Darrens store. Although Fahad should be in Dallas for the show. I'm not part owner or anything like that of either store. Just friends of both guys. ADIKT will get a Nike account eventually. Nike accounts are a headache to deal with. The store will have shoes when it opens. Plus some of the dopest clothing brands out there. The shoe accounts will come, when the store opens.

Quote:
is the art show shoe displays or art as in paintings/scultpures? My bag on the name...no disrespect!!!

Hey no problem on the name. No big deal. The show will not be sneaker themed. Just some dope paintings, from us and some friends. Plus beer, music, food, and of course paletas.

anybody here have any hookups at footlocker or champs? trying to get a hookup for the employee appreciation coming up..

I'll be heading back home to Frisco for the July 14-16 weekend. Does anybody know where to find some XI's? I'm looking for the Space Jams size 11
Wanted: Jordan XI Space Jams size 11
AIM: theMachines04
Email: [email protected]

TheMachines04, are you serious? Those have been off shelves for years. There are some internet sites that have them like promo shoes and I think ISS had a pair a while back but they are usually around 350. The Allen, TX outlet had the "poor man's spacejam" B2rue's last time I was there.

Swoosh they should have some still... went in last week and they had a 12 still that i knew of.... and damnit i cant find the Ronaldinhos at all on niketown.com... and someone in Dallas has to know where to get their hands on some kiss of deaths... work with me here people!!.... Recently added a bunch of new shoes to my blog called shoes... shoes that are coming out and shoes that i need help finding... check it out and if you cant get to it let me know.....

AIM: DtownsFinestJR

www.myspace.com/jrthumper

Quote:
and someone in Dallas has to know where to get their hands on some kiss of deaths...

depends on how much $$$ you're willing to put down

Quote:
Recently added a bunch of new shoes to my blog called shoes... shoes that are coming out and shoes that i need help finding... check it out and if you cant get to it let me know.....

is this on myspace? i dont see it.

Thumper-

Log on to Nike.com and in the search put "collection royale" and there is still a FSR.

Nice look on the Clerk packs gotta go cop me a pair.

The Ronaldinho's are on niketown.com you gotta hit the link in the bottom corner of the pic on the front page that has the Lebron James AF1 on it. Then you'll see the Royale Collection (like stalker said) and if you can't click on Ronaldinho's card then what I had to do was click on the Lebron card and put his shoe in my shopping cart then click continue shopping and it gave me access to the Ronaldinho's from there then once you got those in ya cart click to remove the lebron's....I know it's a lot of mess but it gets you there...lol and hey anyone got a release date on those scarfaces? I heard they're not out yet but I've seen them on e-bay (real and fake ones) and on skiptomyshoe.com

stopped by DKs today they got the torches and womens independence days and some other forces and the black and citrus 7s.anyone know where i can find the things?

Back
Top Bottom