Delete.

I'm working but keep NT on my dual screen...so I check in frequently depending on my work load.

Gasol does work hard, but his offense is more natural ability and refinement, versus Beans and raw + upside.

Eventually Beans needs to live up to the potential (and contract). Is it worth it to the Warriors in the long run to prolong his skill development by havinghim get few touches because of the "offense" we run?

Maybe it was mistake to resign him (let alone fall for the, I'll go to Euro to play BS) and if so, and we have to continue to have our head coach, thenSTAT would be more of a complimentary player to that system.

Unfortunately, as a Warrior fan, you learn and see that, player will flourish.......just not with the Warriors.

at this point im just tired of all the rumors and what not...keep beans...forget amare....sign cj...then trade cj + wright + maggs + marco to Utah for Boozer +Maynor....even if we only have Boozer for a year, at least we were able to dump off Maggs' contract and that would give us around 20 mil for the upcomingseason ( I think...if someone could double check)...

Pretty decent trade... Clark give us the size we need at the g/sf position while Amare gives us the bulk to AR's width/lankiness. The way i see it, Morrowwould have taken Marcos PT and Nelly was never a fan of BWright. So basically were giving up Beans/Curry for Amare/Clark which isnt bad at all.

capt.f88c31d895684b31bc7efece84a8daf3.warriors_draft_basketball_caps105.jpg

capt.1c913bed3ed9441d9225a868cc48185a.warriors_draft_basketball_caps111.jpg

capt.78887faedb82409894a06fb4845b2db9.warriors_curry_basketball__caps109.jpg

capt.26cf6890574449f298c6d082786c8613.warriors_curry_basketball__caps110.jpg

capt.e718c665075a4c7fb060e2fff18353f8.warriors_draft_basketball_caps106.jpg

capt.0911a28c03524a97b09117d1a88ac692.warriors_draft_basketball_caps107.jpg

capt.a7fdbe45f16f4f639f4fa0384d483090.warriors_draft_basketball_caps108.jpg

Originally Posted by EL Flaco McFly

at this point im just tired of all the rumors and what not...keep beans...forget amare....sign cj...then trade cj + wright + maggs + marco to Utah for Boozer + Maynor....even if we only have Boozer for a year, at least we were able to dump off Maggs' contract and that would give us around 20 mil for the upcoming season ( I think...if someone could double check)...
i wouldnt mind that trade. except i bet utah rather take a big bag of popcorn instead of cj.

Not just NT hype...and I do concur, she's certainly still good looking.

• An NBA-related person just texted me and proclaimed Steph Curry's mom the hottest NBA mom of all time. That's high praise.

Bet some NBA trash talk will occur re: his mother

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by EL Flaco McFly

at this point im just tired of all the rumors and what not...keep beans...forget amare....sign cj...then trade cj + wright + maggs + marco to Utah for Boozer + Maynor....even if we only have Boozer for a year, at least we were able to dump off Maggs' contract and that would give us around 20 mil for the upcoming season ( I think...if someone could double check)...
i wouldnt mind that trade. except i bet utah rather take a big bag of popcorn instead of cj.

True. Just figured we could throw someone in there that I can honestly care less about. Plus I think Maynor is going to be good...just take cj and maynor outof that deal and im still good with it

curry's about 21-22? so that would make his mom possibly in her mid 40s? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIRRRR!

Just got off work...Caught up on the 9 pages of reading.

I think I'd like to see what our current team can do, but the only person I'd truly want gone is Maggette.

^ Good point...

If I remember correctly, T-Wolves already had new jerseys when they drafted Kevin Love.

Personally i think this trade better happen cause if it doesn't, there WILL be some upset players in the locker room

PHOENIX - The earliest that the Phoenix Suns owners can complete the Amare Stoudemire trade with the Golden State Warriors is July 8, according to the NBArules. So between now and then this deal that was agreed to in principal Thursday night could fall apart leaving the Suns in a real mess.

Amare would go to Golden State in exchange for a package of players including Golden States first round pick Steph Curry but there are several hurdles to becleared.

The Warriors have laid a contract extension to Amare's agent totaling five years. Stoudemire wants a maximum amount contract which the Warriors have notconceded to doing.

Also, Stoudemire's eye injury and knee surgeries would have to be given a complete clean physical by the Warrrios medical staff. Stoudemire has yet tospeak about the Warriors proposal and what he would do if the trade falls apart. He can opt out of his contract with the Suns after next season.

Back
Top Bottom