Do people really believe in Angels?

If you believe what you said about hope and humanity then there's really no way you're not the foolish one unless you're about to give a new definition of what hope is.
The problem is that you are limited in your thinking, as hope has a wide range of definitions, even extending itself into other forms of expression.

That is all.

Carry on.
You can't say I'm limited in my thinking because you choose to give a word several definitions whether they fit or not. In fact you come off quite lazy to do that instead of using the appropriate word for what you mean and what you're trying to express. It seems you're the one limited in that regard.

Regardless of that what you say of hope and humanity is only your subjective opinion so far from the facts of history and philosophy over time that it couldn't be father from the truth.

Last edited:
I refuse to lower myself anymore into this stupid 85er argument...at the end of the day the truth is the truth on its own..

..history is FACT, separate from what has been recorded as history, and whatever so called opinion you think you have...
eyes.gif

do the knowledge,

http://www.philosophia.bem-vindo.net/modules/glossary/entry.php?entryID=1156
Chill with the 5% islam AKA barely recognized outside of the united states. 
laugh.gif

History isn't "fact." We can try and arrive at what happened, but beyond a certain point, we won't ever know.

The history of history didn't even really start until a few hundred years ago. 

On top of that, what does this have to do with THE VALIDITY OF CLAIMS MADE BY THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN SUPERNATURAL ENTITIES?

Last edited:
History isn't "fact." 

On top of that, what does this have to do with THE VALIDITY OF CLAIMS MADE BY THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN SUPERNATURAL ENTITIES?
you don't exist.

God is everything...

you are NOTHING.

history is SERPERATE from what is recorded as history..what part of that don't you understand?

..history is whatever happens on its own...and what happens HAPPENS...its undeniable...

your just a crab in a bucket who has the audacity to suggest the universe is a random occurrence with no greater meaning or purpose. CRAB.

Last edited:
History isn't "fact." 

you don't exist.

God is everything...

you are NOTHING.
If GOD is everything isn't he FutureMD and the rest of these alleged 85%ers you so vehemently and nonsensically attack?

Last edited:
History isn't "fact." 

you don't exist.

God is everything...

you are NOTHING.
Oh, ok.

Pretty sure Descartes said that I do exist...but...uh...alright. 
laugh.gif

Good to know.

If GOD is everything isn't he FutureMD and the rest of these alleged 85%ers you so vehemently and nonsensically attack?
yes, you are part and parcel of a totality even if you deny it...crab...thats probably what you **** ****** are going to reincarnate to :wow: :lol:

for the crab that tried to call me a schizophrenic the last time this debate came up
Szasz argued that the concept of “mental illness” was little more than a metaphor without any pathological referent — that is, it was not based on evidence of disease or other organic malfunction. In an interview in 1969, he said: “When metaphor is mistaken for reality and is then used for social purposes, then we have the makings of myth. I hold that the concepts of mental health and mental illness are mythological concepts, used strategically to advance some social interests and to ****** others, much as national and religious myths have been used in the past.” In one of his books, The Manufacture of Madness, he compared the 20th-century tendency to define aberrant behaviour as mental illness to the 17th-century practice of accusing nonconformists of witchcraft
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/medicine-obituaries/9551378/Dr-Thomas-Szasz.html

wasn't that exactly what I was saying to 'pleasurePhd' ? :rofl: :pimp:

'I ONLY PLAY THE GAMES THAT I WIN AT'

Last edited:
your just a crab in a bucket who has the audacity to suggest the universe is a random occurrence with no greater meaning or purpose. CRAB.
I don't suggest that the universe is random or has no greater meaning.

YOU DO.

So if you suggest that it has meaning, then you're responsible to showing that it does.

Because unless you do, all you can say is that there is a universe and on the question of if it has "purpose" the answer is: "I do not know"

I don't claim that the universe...does anything. YOU DO.

Back your claims up, or don't make them. 

tell em why you mad son..
when i look at the condition of humanity why wouldn't I be mad?...the better question is WHY ARENT YOU MAD?

probably because your 85in' :lol: :wow:

look at this crab tactic sillputty always uses with his double posting...I try telling him politely not to do it but he continues to double post and clutter niketalk with his opinion :lol: :wow:

he just doesn't get it does he guys?

crabs-in-a-bucket-630x419.jpg

SEE HOW I USE THE EDIT BUTTON GENIUS?
I don't suggest that the universe is random or has no greater meaning.

YOU DO

So if you suggest that it has meaning, then you're responsible to showing that it does.

Because unless you do, all you can say is that there is a universe and on the question of if it has "purpose" the answer is: "I do not know"

I don't claim that the universe...does anything. YOU DO.

Back your claims up, or don't make them.
look at how you cop out of your own position...you won't even stand your ground...just stop talking about this kind of stuff on NT and admit you have a lot of learning to do...humble yourself.

Last edited:
tell em why you mad son..
when i look at the condition of humanity why wouldn't I be mad?...the better question is WHY ARENT YOU MAD?

probably because your 85in'
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

look at this crab tactic sillputty always uses with his double posting...I try telling him politely not to do it but he continues to double post and clutter niketalk with his opinion
laugh.gif
eek.gif

he just doesn't get it does he guys?

What makes you a  5%er? 

yes, you are part and parcel of a totality even if you deny it...crab...thats probably what you **** ****** are going to reincarnate to :wow: :lol:

for the crab that tried to call me a schizophrenic the last time this debate came up
Szasz argued that the concept of “mental illness” was little more than a metaphor without any pathological referent — that is, it was not based on evidence of disease or other organic malfunction. In an interview in 1969, he said: “When metaphor is mistaken for reality and is then used for social purposes, then we have the makings of myth. I hold that the concepts of mental health and mental illness are mythological concepts, used strategically to advance some social interests and to ****** others, much as national and religious myths have been used in the past.” In one of his books, The Manufacture of Madness, he compared the 20th-century tendency to define aberrant behaviour as mental illness to the 17th-century practice of accusing nonconformists of witchcraft
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/medicine-obituaries/9551378/Dr-Thomas-Szasz.html

wasn't that exactly what I was saying to 'pleasurePhd' ? :rofl: :pimp:

'I ONLY PLAY THE GAMES THAT I WIN AT'

why do you believe this guy and not the other "85er empirical western white devils"?

you really don't believe in mental illness?

Lol, FutureMD is breaking down these dudes beliefs. Just because he's using rational thinking and logic he has to be unhappy in life
roll.gif

This thread is pure comedy.
Lol "Rational thinking and logic", huh? You are impressed quite easily aren't you buddy
laugh.gif
and it all goes to the fact that he DEDICATE SO MUCH TIME to use this said "logic and rational thinking" on a constant basis, everyday, and puts so much into the books he writes on a online message board about sneakers trying to prove a point about religion is what makes it obvious he has nothing going for him on the outside world..Like I said, psuedo-intelligence at it's finest

Last edited:
even if dude doesn't have a life, how's that take away from what he's saying?

address what he's saying, not who he is.

In order to address what he is saying, you have to know who you are addressing. If you debate with someone with someone intelligent, you are able to have a discussion, if you argue with a fool, you are wasting your time.

In order to address what he is saying, you have to know who you are addressing. If you debate with someone with someone intelligent, you are able to have a discussion, if you argue with a fool, you are wasting your time.

you can have a discussion without it being a debate. how can you call someone using fact checked, researched, and backed up statements in his discussion a fool?

honestly it's a waste of time for both sides, as I see a good 98% of the people who post in these topics generally have little to no interest in what the other side is saying in the first place. both sides are guilty. that's why it's constantly a debate, a flame war, ad hominem attacks, and slippery slopes.

let the insecurities go. recognize neither side has all the answers and chill. talk like normal people. SO MANY possibly amazing threads have gone to **** cuz you guys can't play nice for more than 2 pages.

Lol, FutureMD is breaking down these dudes beliefs. Just because he's using rational thinking and logic he has to be unhappy in life
roll.gif

This thread is pure comedy.
Lol "Rational thinking and logic", huh? You are impressed quite easily aren't you buddy
laugh.gif
and it all goes to the fact that he DEDICATE SO MUCH TIME to use this said "logic and rational thinking" on a constant basis, everyday, and puts so much into the books he writes on a online message board about sneakers trying to prove a point about religion is what makes it obvious he has nothing going for him on the outside world..Like I said, psuedo-intelligence at it's finest
Yeah. Tell me what my W-2 looks like. 
roll.gif

I love the fact that some how you are able to psychoanalyze some you've NEVER met. 

Its all good though. I guess I have NOTHING going on in life, right? 
roll.gif
PLEASE tell me how I spend my time. 

Invoking terms like "psuedo-intelligence" doesn't mean anything when you don't even have the fortitude to address the arguments being presented themselves. I love it when detractors like you come in here talking about "well its just NT" as if the fact that its a thread, with a topic, changes anything.

Originally Posted by FutureMD  

roll.gif

I love the fact that some how you are able to psychoanalyze some you've NEVER met. 

roll.gif

Invoking terms like "psuedo-intelligence" doesn't mean anything when you don't even have the fortitude to address the arguments being presented themselves. I love it when detractors like you come in here talking about "well its just NT" as if the fact that its a thread, with a topic, changes anything.
Yawn

I don't feed trolls kiddo

Last edited:
Originally Posted by FutureMD  

roll.gif

roll.gif

Yawn

I don't feed trolls kiddo
Right. But you seem to presume a HELL of a lot about my life though.

Kiddo. 
wink.gif

Last time I checked, a troll was someone who wasn't sticking to the topic but was rather lodging ad-hominem attacks against posters.

You fit the bill since your first post in here. 

Last edited:
So when you insult me, you insult GOD.
Blasphemous Heretic
:smh:
thats not cute...your not initiated....so don't try imitating....you could seriously get yourself hurt.

you already exposed yourself as an atheist anyway...atheist.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom