Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

sports are rigged more than ever now than they were before. its all about money and not talking to the players. NBA going to game 7 just for tix sales and sponsorships/ads to continue playing
It's so funny seeing adults in their 30s and 40s on social media complaining about a bad call as if the fate of society depends on it. My feed was in shambles after the missed interference call on the saints.

and this is all with written history of World Series back in the 20s fixed by the mobs and with boxing. Put all the money on the loser and convince dude will get himself and all the crew more money if he gets knocked out.

I should clarify what I meant about "not talking to the players" but DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican got it. not having the players involved with it. but the refs are in on it.

1 flag thrown/not thrown could sway an entire game in the nfl
and as for 1 play I still remember the tuck rule

and a piece of paper fam. look at this:lol::smh:. always the raiders. and the paper was folded. look at the smug on his face

Two hit wonder at the worst

And he brought us 808s
E511FB17-5EE6-45FA-B8C4-0E573B02892E.png

I followed Kid Cudi from like A Kid Named Cudi mixtape until Man on the Moon 2.

I kinda lost interest after that when he went through his rock phase.

But he’s had highlights here and there after that like Reborn off Kid See Ghost

Being from Washington, this a super unpopular opinion of mine
Literally everyone I know drinks some type of coffee hot or cold and look at me crazy because I don’t need it to wake up in the morning and that I think it’s nasty so I can relate lol

Literally everyone I know drinks some type of coffee hot or cold and look at me crazy because I don’t need it to wake up in the morning and that I think it’s nasty so I can relate lol

Haha I hear you. I just hate the taste. I used to work construction and any early morning I did end up drinking it i just added hecka cream and sugar.

Kyrie Irving is overrated.
Star Wars Prequels (2000's) are better than the new franchise

i liked the theory/concept behind TLJ but it was so poorly executed with the Jedi boot camp, Canto Bight, starship chase scenes, and so forth. Felt like a Empire Strikes Back knockoff.

Back
Top Bottom