Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Tokyo was the last one I watched. I couldnt keep up. Just like the Saw movies

Last edited:
There are plenty of trolls on here that disguise themselves as, "Defenders of trolls on NT."
8FA6ED68-3EC8-4A3B-A83B-26D33D27E8C8.gif

sports are rigged more than ever now than they were before. its all about money and not talking to the players. NBA going to game 7 just for tix sales and sponsorships/ads to continue playing

sports are rigged more than ever now than they were before. its all about money and not talking to the players. NBA going to game 7 just for tix sales and sponsorships/ads to continue playing

This is really not an unpopular opinion. Especially with the NBA ref that got caught a few years back. As I have gotten older I just take it for what is, entertainment.

Refs can influence but that influence is limited. They don't make or take shots.

Too many players would have to be in on it.

If it were a 1 on 1 basketbal tournament, sure, but too many moving pieces

Refs can influence but that influence is limited. They don't make or take shots.

Too many players would have to be in on it.

If it were a 1 on 1 basketbal tournament, sure, but too many moving pieces
Match fixing is rampant in soccer tho

i hate overly tech laded cars....da hell i need a infotainment system thats more elaborate and encompassing than a late 90's-early 2000's home theater set up?

Back
Top Bottom