Do you think roided up bodybuilders can fight?

What are you talking about? I'm saying this guys random aspiring pro friend doesn't stand a chance. A top middleweight however, would vs Mayweather.
I'm agreeing with ya man.
laugh.gif

How Audi tried to compare that guy's friend with Foreman was crazy.

I'm agreeing with ya man. :lol:

How Audi tried to compare that guy's friend with Foreman was crazy.

no my fault

that wasnt my intention

in my head i just took 2 trained ppl of different sizes totally different but i see how i made that confusing

It's obvious as to who knows nothing about boxing.  A masterclass fighter such as Floyd Mayweather or Guillermo Rigondeaux would ice 99% of the non-professional fighters mentioned in this thread.  

And did the dude with the friend who at his best is probably a Fox Sports untelevised undercard performer say that he'd not only hold his own against Mayweather but potentially knock him out?  Hahaha!  "If he catches him with one of his straights...", what a joke!  If you haven't been in the ring and done more than "spar" you aren't obligated to speak about boxing.  Learn about the sport.  

What are you talking about? I'm saying this guys random aspiring pro friend doesn't stand a chance. A top middleweight however, would vs Mayweather.

Hell, Canelo is pretty much a middleweight size and folk are predicting Money to win against him. There are ways to counteract length/size with proper technique and intelligence.

Hell, Canelo is pretty much a middleweight size and folk are predicting Money to win against him. There are ways to counteract length/size with proper technique and intelligence.

Watch this guy come back in here and argue that his friend is a tad taller than 6' so that comparison should not apply. :lol:

Now you're just making up crazy hypotheticals. Wade paints his toenails and goes travels the globe with Gabrielle Union in the off-season. He doesn't train toe to toe with Sergio Martinez.

What does NBA functional strength have to do with fighting?

Fighting just like basketball is about natural talent and skill levels acquired through years of practice and experience.

That's why a scrawny Steph Curry type dude can embarrass and be all around better than a chiseled Derrick Fisher type player.

In what way is Wade going to beat Floyd? To hit him in any way he has to beat him at a game of timing and distance...that will never happen.

Even if it did he has to know how to hit and be able to do so hard enough and long enough against someone who's entire existence has been about fighting.

Get real, man.
bruh, scrawny??? there arent many weak dudes in the NBA

-734492b80d57849d.JPG

and on top of that you guys are kinda making other PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES sound as normal as you are, dont get me wrong, basketball and boxing is way different, but i cant subscribe to Wade being mince-meat for Floyd, i will give the hypothetical W to Floyd, but i dont think its going to be some 1st round KO stuff either, not to mention this has gone off topic

and on top of that you guys are kinda making other PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES sound as normal as you are, dont get me wrong, basketball and boxing is way different, but i cant subscribe to Wade being mince-meat for Floyd, i will give the hypothetical W to Floyd, but i dont think its going to be some 1st round KO stuff either, not to mention this has gone off topic
Most of the shooters are weak such as Durant, Novak, Curry, etc. Floyd would destroy Wade in the first round. Wade's knees are past expiration and none of his punches would connect. It might be a different story though if Wade decided to retire and pursue a boxing career.

Last edited:
The basis of your whole argument is all Lebron has to do is rush at May and grab him and it'll be over.

And you have the audacity to question my validity?

I'll ask it again, do you think May or Pac are just going to stand there waiting for Lebron to grab them? Lebron would be on the ground before he even gets a hand on them.

Have you ever been in a fight?

Seen a street fight in person?

It's not 12 rounds! More like 90 sec! Floyd's shots won't stop Bron from grabbing him, or choking that ***** out. I'm basing this all of Bron having previous fighting experience as most urban youth have. I don't see them squaring up and throwing left hooks and right hands. If Bron wanted cuz down, he'd get cuz down!

I don't think you guys understand boxing is not the same as a street fight. Floyd might get Wade but he ain't beating Bron, Sheed, etc.

I don't think you understand that a street fight with an ELITE boxer and the street fights you see between the dudes around your way ain't gonna the same....

Floyd's shots won't stop Bron from grabbing him, or choking that ***** out.

Word?

Floyd lands clean on Lebron and you think Lebron is just going to shrug that off?

Are you the latest delusional human being in here?

Bron has previous fighting experience? Slapboxing for a few years means you can hang with Floyd?

:lol:

Last edited:

Most of the shooters are weak such as Durant, Novak, Curry, etc. Floyd would destroy Wade in the first round. Wade's knees are past expiration and none of his punches would connect. It might be a different story though if Wade decided to retire and pursue a boxing career.
you cant say etc

Durant is one member of an extremely small club of NBA players who are legit weak, dude cant lift anything worth mentioning in any exercise worth mentioning

Curry is actually legit, you can stunt if you want, but you dont get into the NBA being under 6'6 by not having at least some strength

but again theres no doubt Floyd would win but 1) Wades knee problems are from sprinting as hard as he can and stoping/changing direction and jumping, his knees can definitely take what little punishment boxing does to your knees 2) i think Dwayne Wade could connect a single jab at the very mfin least, YOU or ME dont stand a chance, Wade? moreso

Wade vs Money? All Money has to do is 2 jabs directly to Wade's nose or ribs and this is what Wade is going to look like after...

View media item 513392
And people talking about all the bigger man has to do is grab em? :lol: That's exactly what certain dudes want.. which is for you to grab em for an easy submission or counter. Any of you all take Akido? At a dojo I trained at, I seen small 5'2 less than 125lb grand masters throwing 200lb dudes with ease. Some of you guys clearly haven't trained with these ridiculous assumptions.

Word?

Floyd lands clean on Lebron and you think Lebron is just going to shrug that off?

Are you the latest delusional human being in here?

Bron has previous fighting experience? Slapboxing for a few years means you can hang with Floyd?

:lol:

Like I said before, it took 2 clean shots to put down Victor Ortiz. And that's after previous rounds! Lebron looks to have a strong chin and steady neck. It's amazing how I can tell who knows and who doesn't! As great as he is in the ring May isn't landing more then 2 shots before Bron gets him.

^

And Pac and May are just gonna stand there and wait for him to grab them with their hands at their sides?

Edit:

Nvm, my sarcasm meter is off.
its not all that far fetched tho. . . .

I mean, Lebron is legit fast and has a crazy wingspan, even if Pac and May were to evade they couldnt escape that even in a street fight, i mean, unless you think Pac and May have faster/quicker legs than Lebron

Here's a streetfight with a boxer.

Ok, dude was the same size and looks to be intoxicated. Not to mention he looks fairly out of shape, terrible example. How bout you look up Lewis vs Tyson.

I'm not saying May Aint the coldest. Bron is a freak of nature and in no way is May seeing him. You can't counter size and strength.

Back
Top Bottom