Do you think roided up bodybuilders can fight?

i think Dwayne Wade could connect a single jab at the very mfin least,
Floyd sees punches from pros coming from a mile away.

You think Wade can connect?

I'm seriously baffled that some of you legit believe this.
LOL, you say this as if Wade isn't already a fast human being, he can move any part of his body faster than Mayweather can lmao

im seriously baffled that you guys dont understand these high profile NBA athletes are legit as hell

i think Dwayne Wade could connect a single jab at the very mfin least,

Floyd sees punches from pros coming from a mile away.

You think Wade can connect?

I'm seriously baffled that some of you legit believe this.
LOL, you say this as if Wade isn't already a fast human being, he can move any part of his body faster than Mayweather can lmao

im seriously baffled that you guys dont understand these high profile NBA athletes are legit as hell

So Floyd hasn't fought someone with fast hands before? Someone who actually knows how to throw a punch?

How much success have those guys had?

You really think he can move any part of his body faster than May?

You and the other jokers in here, you're entitled to your opinions, but then you just go ahead and say some straight idiotic **** that damn near renders all of your previous opinions invalid.

I'm pretty sure Floyd's hands move faster than Wade's.

Last edited:
^

And Pac and May are just gonna stand there and wait for him to grab them with their hands at their sides?

Edit:

Nvm, my sarcasm meter is off.
its not all that far fetched tho. . . .

I mean, Lebron is legit fast and has a crazy wingspan, even if Pac and May were to evade they couldnt escape that even in a street fight, i mean, unless you think Pac and May have faster/quicker legs than Lebron
Why do you think they'd run away or try to evade?

They're going to unload on him before he even gets close.
i mean its a crazy hypothetical, but youre assuming lebron is rushing in head first and theyre going to just 1,2 KO, like Lebron couldnt easily grab their shirt and swing them like the ragdolls they are to him? like you do understand Lebron throws 225 on the bench for sets right? you do understand Pac and Floyd are not faster or stronger than him right? you do understand they cant reach any part of his body if he grabs them right? theyre wingspan is dudes forearm lol 

lemme guess, theyre going to punch his forearm so hard it snaps, reach problem solved

gotJz is saying what could quite possibly be some of the most ridiculous **** I've seen on here.

And that is an astounding feat with the level of ridiculous I've seen around here.

Dude says he's "halfway sparred", and that his "little sparring sessions" lead him to believe he can hold his own against a boxer.

How do you not see the contradiction in what you're saying? You haven't even sparred full speed. And a spar isn't even the same an an amateur fight. And so on and so forth.

You can possibly believe this ****.....

man i been sayin this since like page 2. i dont know why anyone keeps feeding this troll.

I'll go back to the fact that you somehow seem oblivious to the fact that you're discussing the best boxer in the world in a street fight.

His street fight just ain't going to look like whatever street fights you've seen or think you've seen. Some street fights end with a 2 piece.

Floyd would do just that. You're talking about Floyd like he's not strong or athletic. Dude is ELITE in every sense much like Lebron.

Lebron has the size. Floyd has the skill. Floyd will floor him. Floyd is the one of them that fights for living.

But Lebron got Floyd in the post though.

It's not that complicated. You sure you don't want to take some time to actually think about this before you reply again?

We'll agree to disagree. I'm not knocking your opinion I just don't see it.

I'm 6'2 210. I'm not gonna lose to someone 5'2 110 unless he on some Bruce Lee ****. It just Aint gonna happen.
lol, im the exact size, and messed with a girl who was 5'2 116

needless to say, she was not an issue when we would wrestle

I'll go back to the fact that you somehow seem oblivious to the fact that you're discussing the best boxer in the world in a street fight.

His street fight just ain't going to look like whatever street fights you've seen or think you've seen. Some street fights end with a 2 piece.

Floyd would do just that. You're talking about Floyd like he's not strong or athletic. Dude is ELITE in every sense much like Lebron.

Lebron has the size. Floyd has the skill. Floyd will floor him. Floyd is the one of them that fights for living.

But Lebron got Floyd in the post though.

It's not that complicated. You sure you don't want to take some time to actually think about this before you reply again?

We'll agree to disagree. I'm not knocking your opinion I just don't see it.

I'm 6'2 210. I'm not gonna lose to someone 5'2 110 unless he on some Bruce Lee ****. It just Aint gonna happen.
lol, im the exact size, and messed with a girl who was 5'2 116

needless to say, she was not an issue when we would wrestle

^

And Pac and May are just gonna stand there and wait for him to grab them with their hands at their sides?

Edit:

I mean, Lebron is legit fast and has a crazy wingspan, even if Pac and May were to evade they couldnt escape that even in a street fight, i mean, unless you think Pac and May have faster/quicker legs than Lebron

i mean its a crazy hypothetical, but youre assuming lebron is rushing in head first and theyre going to just 1,2 KO, like Lebron couldnt easily grab their shirt and swing them like the ragdolls they are to him? like you do understand Lebron throws 225 on the bench for sets right? you do understand Pac and Floyd are not faster or stronger than him right? you do understand they cant reach any part of his body if he grabs them right? theyre wingspan is dudes forearm lol 

lemme guess, theyre going to punch his forearm so hard it snaps, reach problem solved

Two plates is impressive now?

May is eating any NBA player you throw in front of him. I don't understand how this is difficult to understand.

Last edited:
MMA is regions apart from boxing. Don't get it twisted. May is a boxer not a street fighter.

Why y'all talking about "street fighters"? LOL unless you talking about ryu and guile a "street fighter" is getting whooped by a boxer or MMA fighter. Word to kimbo

So Floyd hasn't fought someone with fast hands before? Someone who actually knows how to throw a punch?

How much success have those guys had?

You really think he can move any part of his body faster than May?

You and the other jokers in here, you're entitled to your opinions, but then you just go ahead and say some straight idiotic **** that damn near renders all of your previous opinions invalid.

I'm pretty sure Floyd's hands move faster than Wade's.
honestly, who has Floyd fought that has had faster hands than Zab? Zab and Pac are probably the only guys who have legit lightning hands, the rest of the ops were nothing for Floyd

Wade can move any part faster, that is a fact, dude loses people with a 3.xxx pound ball in his hand, im pretty sure his hands are faster, as are his legs, as are his hips (no romo)

^

Edit:

Two plates is impressive now?

May is eating any NBA player you throw in front of him. I don't understand how this is difficult to understand.
naw its not, but i guess the fact that 225 is not anything for lebron and yet Mayweather is walking around right now at 156 flew right over your head huh

Back
Top Bottom