Do you think roided up bodybuilders can fight?

honestly, who has Floyd fought that has had faster hands than Zab? Zab and Pac are probably the only guys who have legit lightning hands, the rest of the ops were nothing for Floyd

Wade can move any part faster, that is a fact, dude loses people with a 3.xxx pound ball in his hand, im pretty sure his hands are faster, as are his legs, as are his hips (no romo)
This is the most ridiculous thing said in this forum today. And that's saying a LOT.

Wade can move any part faster, that is a fact, dude loses people with a 3.xxx pound ball in his hand, im pretty sure his hands are faster, as are his legs, as are his hips (no romo)

:lol: @ Wade hand speed faster than any pro boxer.

And a BBall is only 22oz = ~1.3 lbs.

They using 3+ lb basketballs now.
sick.gif

LOL, you say this as if Wade isn't already a fast human being, he can move any part of his body faster than Mayweather can lmao

im seriously baffled that you guys dont understand these high profile NBA athletes are legit as hell

So Floyd hasn't fought someone with fast hands before? Someone who actually knows how to throw a punch?

How much success have those guys had?

You really think he can move any part of his body faster than May?

You and the other jokers in here, you're entitled to your opinions, but then you just go ahead and say some straight idiotic **** that damn near renders all of your previous opinions invalid.

I'm pretty sure Floyd's hands move faster than Wade's.
honestly, who has Floyd fought that has had faster hands than Zab? Zab and Pac are probably the only guys who have legit lightning hands, the rest of the ops were nothing for Floyd

So now basketball players have faster hands than boxers?

Guys that have trained the same motion for decades.....

OK guy.

Why does he need to fight someone with faster hands than Zab? He fought Zab.

it was a legit question

i can take you both easily tho

6'2 215, advance upon thee
youre body looks very avg.

keep at it though man, i live this lifestyle for real

smh i knew i shouldnt have posted my pic, i was just bored. i have not put a pic on here since lurkin2long s/n days

carry on
i mean it was a joke, but i do run a 4.5x and can throw 275 for a few reps, and probably eat stuff you wouldnt even mess with on your worse cheat day, keep livin your lifestyle tho fam, and ill keep doin me

I'm saying tho.... I can't follow you up when you saying **** like this. I'm really tryna make legit point bra. :smh:

^

And Pac and May are just gonna stand there and wait for him to grab them with their hands at their sides?

Edit:

Nvm, my sarcasm meter is off.
its not all that far fetched tho. . . .

I mean, Lebron is legit fast and has a crazy wingspan, even if Pac and May were to evade they couldnt escape that even in a street fight, i mean, unless you think Pac and May have faster/quicker legs than Lebron

Why do you think they'd run away or try to evade?

They're going to unload on him before he even gets close.
i mean its a crazy hypothetical, but youre assuming lebron is rushing in head first and theyre going to just 1,2 KO, like Lebron couldnt easily grab their shirt and swing them like the ragdolls they are to him? like you do understand Lebron throws 225 on the bench for sets right? you do understand Pac and Floyd are not faster or stronger than him right? you do understand they cant reach any part of his body if he grabs them right? theyre wingspan is dudes forearm lol 

lemme guess, theyre going to punch his forearm so hard it snaps, reach problem solved

Two plates is impressive now?

May is eating any NBA player you throw in front of him. I don't understand how this is difficult to understand.
naw its not, but i guess the fact that 225 is not anything for lebron and yet Mayweather is walking around right now at 156 flew right over your head huh

I still don't understand the point you are trying to make.

You're assuming Bron would even have a chance at touching May. Professional boxers can't touch the kid, yet Lebron is going to have no problems grabbing him up?

I'm saying tho.... I can't follow you up when you saying **** like this. I'm really tryna make legit point bra.
mean.gif
brah, ill admit the ball weight was all bad anxious typing on my part, bad source and i didnt stop and think "I hoop all the time, a basketball is not no ****** 3lbs" so i shot myself in the foot

BUT we still got three feet and thats all you really need for a table legit, as a matter of fact, the triangle is the "strongest" shape structurally, so we still good fam

#Ohletdoit

You're assuming Bron would even have a chance at touching May. Professional boxers can't touch the kid, yet Lebron is going to have no problems grabbing him up?
ill admit half of my remarks have been trollin

1) honestly, like im srs, the fact that anyone is even taking a hypothetical situation like this and having a legit argument is plain dum

2) Mayweather has been touched numerous times by other pro boxers, albeit its in a ring, but the fact that you just said no one has touched him, or wrapped him up is absolutely crazy

im done with this thread, have fun guys

These dudes have a lot of bulk on em. Their arms make great shields to some normal dudes hits. 

ill admit half of my remarks have been trollin

1) honestly, like im srs, the fact that anyone is even taking a hypothetical situation like this and having a legit argument is plain dum

2) Mayweather has been touched numerous times by other pro boxers, albeit its in a ring, but the fact that you just said no one has touched him, or wrapped him up is absolutely crazy

im done with this thread, have fun guys

When I said "can't touch the kid" I didn't mean they literally have never been able to hit the guy. I was saying they have a hard time.

Lebron is sleeping if he steps to May.

Wrong LOL it takes less acceleration for an object with more mass to generate as much force. Go back to school
Typical childish reply. There's this concept of getting your point across without coming off as a jerk. You should look into it. It works well in the real world too.

Regarding what you stated, I agree to an extent....as long as the combination of those two factors (mass and acceleration) produce the highest force.

I'm not a Physics major though. Only took 3 classes for my BS.

As far as going back to school, after 2 master's degrees, I'm pooped out at the moment. Maybe a doctorate one day though :smile:

Who's Kai Greene?
He's a black body builder and I also wanted to add that there are two types of body builders. The one's like Kai Greene that are getting mentioned in this thread mostly do it for the aesthetics of it and then you have the weight trainers who do it for pure strength; And a great example of that is the "world's strongest man" competition where you have guys competing against each other to see who is physically stronger and no one cares about how they look or if their muscles are bulging out,it's not about that.

Certain people think the roided guy has the better chance.
Roids can give anyone a better chance but it will never give anyone the upper hand over on someone who's aesthetically inclined do mostly to genetics,that's god given you can't take anything to get that advantage.

The rest of it is blah,blah,blah.

Typical childish reply. There's this concept of getting your point across without coming off as a jerk. You should look into it. It works well in the real world too.

Regarding what you stated, I agree to an extent....as long as the combination of those two factors (mass and acceleration) produce the highest force.

As far as going back to school, after 2 master's degrees, I'm pooped out at the moment. Maybe a doctorate one day though
smile.gif
Ouch ....

LMAO 
roll.gif

As far as going back to school, after 2 master's degrees, I'm pooped out at the moment. Maybe a doctorate one day though :smile:
Why are you telling me this? You trying to get in my draws?

Back
Top Bottom