Do you think roided up bodybuilders can fight?

It's Bron in or Wade in a street fight with Mayweather. Not a boxing match silly guys. I'd bet Mayweather would tell you he doesn't want it with Wade or Bron in a street fight. Almost any NBA or NFL player really. It's like a bear vs a big house cat. House cat is more agile, quick, etc but the bear's size negates it point blank period.

You've said some ridiculous **** in here, but that bear/housecat comparison might be the dumbest **** so far.

Lebron is no bear and Floyd is no housecat. You're another one who really needs to step away and think before you type.

I think any one of these guy can take each other out given the situation.

If bron catches Floyd, it's a wrap. All it takes is one, let alone Bron get lucky enough to follow up with a 2nd.

But if Floyd gets Bron, it's a no brainier he'd take dude out. He's a professional trained to knock ****** the **** out.

Professional boxers have a hard time hitting Floyd. Bron aint touching him if they square up.

Also, any skilled MMA fighter beats Floyd.

MMA striking is pedestrian compared to the level Floyd is on.

Last edited:
It's Bron in or Wade in a street fight with Mayweather. Not a boxing match silly guys. I'd bet Mayweather would tell you he doesn't want it with Wade or Bron in a street fight. Almost any NBA or NFL player really. It's like a bear vs a big house cat. House cat is more agile, quick, etc but the bear's size negates it point blank period.
You're comparison is flawed because it's disproportionate and inconsistent. The Lebron weighs about 1.6x Mayweather weight. The bear weighs 50x more than a house cat. But even worse still, is that a bear and a cat are different species with different adaptations and capability.

Exactly.

On top of that Floyd is the better, trained, fighter.

That parallel was terrible :lol:

You've said some ridiculous **** in here, but that bear/housecat comparison might be the dumbest **** so far.

Lebron is no bear and Floyd is no housecat. You're another one who really needs to step away and think before you type.

I think any one of these guy can take each other out given the situation.

If bron catches Floyd, it's a wrap. All it takes is one, let alone Bron get lucky enough to follow up with a 2nd.

But if Floyd gets Bron, it's a no brainier he'd take dude out. He's a professional trained to knock ****** the **** out.

Professional boxers have a hard time hitting Floyd. Bron aint touching him if they square up.

Also, any skilled MMA fighter beats Floyd.

I wish more people had the understanding you have when it comes to boxing.

Bron wouldn't win in a boxing match against Floyd. Bron wouldn't win if he tried to throw any punches. Bron's only shot is to rush him and grab him and choke the crap out of him. Also, any skilled MMA fighter beats Floyd.

But also, Floyd didn't even want it with Rick Ross

what?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ross is short as hell, he would get thoroughly dismantled :rofl:

Yall seen Bron handles? His hand speed is nowhere near Floyd's, this discussion is ludicrous.

I was just kidding about Ross

An MMA fighter would definitely lose if he were subject to only boxing against Mayweather, but we're talking about fighting and the usage of all limbs and tactics. Boxing isn't the most supreme level of fighting that exists--in fact, it's probably one of the least effective forms of fighting. How would he stand a chance against a kickboxer in a ring?

You think Bron would really square up with Floyd and throw jabs? He's tucking that chin and taking Floyd up top. I'll take Kimbo in a street fight vs Floyd.

Mayweather would beat almost everyone on the planet handily in a boxing match. Mayweather would probably lose to most skilled all-around fighters and other enormous freak athletes like Lebron in a straight-up fight, provided they don't stand around trying to box Mayweather

Last edited:

You think Bron would really square up with Floyd and throw jabs? He's tucking that chin and taking Floyd up top. I'll take Kimbo in a street fight vs Floyd.

Look at what I was responding to. Someone suggested LeBron could do damage if he caught him with one, or possibly a 2nd.

The likelyhood of that, though, is so LOW, given the fact that professional boxers don't even have a high success rate landing clean punches on Floyd.

C'mon people....THINK and READ.

Look at what I was responding to. Someone suggested LeBron could do damage if he caught him with one, or possibly a 2nd.

The likelyhood of that, though, is so LOW, given the fact that professional boxers don't even have a high success rate landing clean punches on Floyd.

C'mon people....THINK and READ.

Mind you these opponents spend months upon months watching and studying film of Mayweather...

Ok I'm strictly speaking on if they had words in a random place on a Saturday night and **** got escalated. Bron > Money. And I think it gets ugly for May!

I was just kidding about Ross

An MMA fighter would definitely lose if he were subject to only boxing against Mayweather, but we're talking about fighting and the usage of all limbs and tactics. Boxing isn't the most supreme level of fighting that exists--in fact, it's probably one of the least effective forms of fighting. How would he stand a chance against a kickboxer in a ring?

What you seem to be missing here is that styles make fights. You can't just do the simple equation of kickboxer vs. boxer.

Floyd is the best on the planet at what he does. So if you put him in a fight against the best kickboxer on the planet, and made it a kick boxing match, then yes, he's at a disadvantage.

However your belief that "any skilled MMA fighter" beats Floyd is what we're talking about. And I think that's a huge reach.

Don't get it confused. MMA is a sport too. That is not a street fight to the death.

Floyd would have a very hard time with a world class wrestler. Because the best defense against a shot is the knee and Floyd doesn't train that.

Not every MMA fighter is that though. And if we're just talking striking, then yes, some kickboxers will be able to chop at his legs, but they still wouldn't be that far out of range of his hands, and not many people are equipped to match up with Floyd on the hands.

But we're veering even further off the subject. MMA fighters are one thing. Your assertion that he'd lose to "freak athletes" like Lebron is ridiculous.

Floyd is a freak athelete. Look how many rounds he goes without gassing. How are y'all completely oblivious to this?

Last edited:
Ok I'm strictly speaking on if they had words in a random place on a Saturday night and **** got escalated. Bron > Money. And I think it gets ugly for May!

The bareknuckle 2 piece Bron gets before he can even think disagrees with everything you're saying.

But we're veering even further off the subject. MMA fighters are one thing. Your assertion that he'd lose to "freak athletes" like Lebron is ridiculous.

Floyd is a freak athelete. Look how many rounds he goes without gassing. How are y'all completely oblivious to this?

Come on, you know what I meant by freak athlete. I'm not talking about Tour de France champions and Shaun White here

Last edited:
Right. And Floyd is a freak athlete who fights for a living.

But people think he loses a fight to a basketball player.

**** is ridiclous :lol:

Right. And Floyd is a freak athlete who fights for a living.

But people think he loses a fight to a basketball player.

**** is ridiclous :lol:

Michael Phelps is a freak athlete who wins races for a living. You guys are ridiculous if you think he loses a race to a football player like Percy Harvin

OK. That's just idiotic.

Michael Phelps swims :lol:

You should Google him if you don't believe me.

Dog, you can do better than that.

OK. That's just idiotic.

I don't understand why you think that Floyd specializing in one specialized type of fighting he can automatically beat someone else in a fight. You have to account for other factors. What if Lebron was 8'9 500lbs? Do you think that a world-class featherweight can beat Lebron in a fight too? Regardless of whether it's Lebron or some other giant dude, I think there's a line somewhere that, no matter how skilled you are in boxing, you're not beating the other person in a fight.

Especially since it's boxing. I understand your argument if Floyd knew how to evade and kick at joints and hit in certain areas of the body like martial artists, but when so much of boxing is your reach, your weight and the fact that your opponent isn't allowed to do a whole bunch of things that would otherwise be available to your opponent in a street fight, I don't put nearly as much faith in Money as you do

Last edited:
OK. That's just idiotic.

I don't understand why you think that Floyd specializing in one specialized type of fighting he can automatically beat someone else in a fight. You have to account for other factors. What if Lebron was 8'9 500lbs? Do you think that a world-class featherweight can beat Lebron in a fight too? Regardless of whether it's Lebron or some other giant dude, I think there's a line somewhere that, no matter how skilled you are in boxing, you're not beating the other person in a fight.

Especially since it's boxing. I understand your argument if Floyd knew how to evade and kick at joints and hit in certain areas of the body like martial artists, but when so much of boxing is your reach, your weight and the fact that your opponent isn't allowed to do a whole bunch of things that would otherwise be available to your opponent in a street fight, I don't put nearly as much faith in Money as you do

So you're making it Mayweather vs Goliath now?

Dude, you're so outer limits, I can't even do this dance with you anymore.

And I have MMA fights to watch on FX in 1/2 hour and I need to start drinking.

Floyd specializing in one type of fighting doesn't mean he can beat EVERYONE.

I just said he'd be at a disadvantage against a world class kick boxer. I just said he'd have trouble with a great wrestler.

Why are you having such a hard time comprehending this.

I'm saying that a guy who fights for a living will be able to beat a guy who doesn't fight for a living in a fight.

Lebron doesn't fight for a living. I've seen smaller guys DEMO bigger guys. I have personally done so (and I ain't even trying to make it about that).

Because those bigger dudes were nowhere near as well trained as I was. Say what you want about Boxing beaing about reach/weight etc.

This is when boxers are fighting OTHER boxers. Those dudes against a novice don't need those advantages.

And boxing is also about muscle memory and development, angles etc.

Are you really throwing 8'9 500 lbs dudes at me now?

You reek of desperation right now :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom