Do you think roided up bodybuilders can fight?

These have to be backup accounts.

There cannot be this many fools.

Funny how all the dudes I see in the Boxing and MMA threads see it one way.....

And all the buffoons who know nothing about fights see it another :lol:

Last edited:
Floyd would want no parts of LeBron in a real streetfight... Come on now.

LeBron is 6'8, 260?

Floyd is 5'8, 145.

In a boxing match, Floyd would murk him. But once LeBron grabs Floyd its over. Floyd doesn't have straight up knockout power either so dude would be in trouble.

Please go back and read the last few pages so you can see how ridiculous your reasoning is.

Dudes in here talking about his knockout power like he's going to wrap his hands and lace up :nerd:z gloves while he waits for Lebron to "grab him".

:lol:

These have to be backup accounts.

There cannot be this many fools.

Funny how all the dudes I see in the Boxing and MMA threads see it one way.....

And all the buffoons who know nothing about fights see it another :lol:

Soooooo we got you to the point of name calling? I don't agree with your stance. It's ok, it's the Internet.

:lol: Lebron would strangle Mayweather and smash his head into the ground/wall. My stance is much more sound after I started using these laughing faces :lol:

Last edited:
Lol at people thinking Floyd can connect clean punches if Lebron is rushing him.

Lol even more at people thinking Floyd can connect clean punches so proper that they'd knock Lebron out if he was rushing him.

The fact of the matter is that at that welterweight class, almost all of those boxers would lose to NBA/NFL players in street fights very badly. I don't see how anyone could think otherwise if they've been in fights.

The only players that would lose are the outlier players that are underweight in terms of ideal builds. So of course a guy like Desean Jackson probably wouldn't fare well, but even a Chris Johnson could grab/tackle Floyd and really do whatever it was he intended to do. Without much problem at that.

No matter how skilled a 145 pounder is, a 145 pound frame can only withstand so much punishment.

It's more than OK.

Did my choice of words offend you?

They seemed like the most applicable words at the time.

Lol at people thinking Floyd can connect clean punches if Lebron is rushing him.

Lol even more at people thinking Floyd can connect clean punches so proper that they'd knock Lebron out if he was rushing him.

The fact of the matter is that at that welterweight class, almost all of those boxers would lose to NBA/NFL players in street fights very badly. I don't see how anyone could think otherwise if they've been in fights.

The only players that would lose are the outlier players that are underweight in terms of ideal builds. So of course a guy like Desean Jackson probably wouldn't fare well, but even a Chris Johnson could grab/tackle Floyd and really do whatever it was he intended to do. Without much problem at that.

No matter how skilled a 145 pounder is, a 145 pound frame can only withstand so much punishment.

Mayweather walks around at 155-160 lb. I figured I let you know because apparently your aspring pro friend doesn't need to cut weight or has never told you he has to.

THIS THIS THIS.

Right. Floyd's never connected clean on a moving target.

OK. All those fools showed up at once. So now I'm really starting to believe this is a troll job with multiple accounts.

No way this many people could stand firm on this foolishness in the face of logic.

All I'm hearing is that an untrained fighter can manhandle, strangle, etc. a trained fighter. Just because he's bigger.

Because smaller guys never beat bigger guys in fights. :lol:

Here's hoping the Educational System treats you better in the future than is has to date.

Cheers!

Here's hoping the Educational System treats you better in the future than is has to date.

"Educational System" isn't a proper noun and doesn't need to be capitalized.

It actually is. Just doesn't apply to what it was intended to.

In which case, it may or may not be capitalized.

But you know what I meant right?

Cheers means I'm drunk! What's your excuse?

Last edited:
Despite both of them being elite athletes in top conditioning, Lebron would get knocked out by Mayweather.  Mayweather isn't waiting for Lebron to bull rush him and even if he did, he would be able to counter it and hook him. Mayweather is trained for such situations and has the muscle memory to perform in a street fight. Lebron knows only basketball and slap boxing.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I don't think any of this has to do with common sense. We're speculating on a hypothetical street fight between a boxer and a basketball player twice his size

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom