Do you think roided up bodybuilders can fight?

Boxer are trained to evade an opponent rushing at them.

Bron would get his clock cleaned.

These dudes are trained to keep calm in the most blood boiling situations, they fight through broken eye sockets, fractured fists, ripped muscles and dislocated joints.

They live to fight and you're telling me this dude is just gonna run up on em, start strangling them to death and smashing their head into the concrete like a cartoon?....

lebron-james-flop-knicks-jr.gif

Bron doesn't even have that kind of temperament. He'd probably piss his pants and backpedal out of the situation.

Last edited:
Do you not realize how physically strong boxers are? Even if he clinched him he'd just break out and kick his ***.

Either you quoted the wrong person or can't read. Read it again. I said it's more likely that Floyd would catch Lebron rushing in than it is Lebron being able to catch Floyd and wrap him up.

This discussion reminds me of this article I read of Jim Brown challenging Ali to a boxing match: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...ownmuhammad-ali-bout-nearly-happened-in-1960s

Jim Brown leapt headlong into acting shortly after retiring from football in 1965. But the Hall of Fame running back might have tried a much more dangerous line of work if not for Muhammad Ali.

Bob Arum, the legendary boxing promoter, explained the story to SI.com's Chris Mannix.

Brown introduced Arum to Ali, then asked him a favor: Set up a bout between the ex-football player and the heavyweight champ. Arum relayed Brown's message to Ali, who asked for a meeting.

"So I went to talk to Ali," Arum told Mannix. "He says, 'Jim wants to do what? Bring him here.' So I took him to Hyde Park in London, where Ali used to run. Ali said, 'Jimmy, here's what we're going to do: You hit me as hard as you can.' So Brown starts swinging and swinging, and he can't hit him. He's swinging wildly and not even coming close. This goes on for, like, 30 seconds.

"Then Ali hits him with this quick one-two to his face. Jimmy just stops and says, 'OK, I get the point.' "

Hes giving up not just 100+ lbs of conditioned muscle, but significant reach too. I don't care about how you're trained, short of nut shots I'm not seeing Mayweather taking LeBron down as easily as some of y'all do and he's a ridiculously good boxer.

If a fight goes over 30 seconds bodybuilder and his poor cardio would become a mass of heavy breathing weight .Honestly the last person I would want to fight are wrestlers ,boxers and mma fighters.Most athletes wouldn't stand a chance in a fight against those 3 athletes .Lebron can be 6 foot whatever 260 all day but even Rory McDonald could dump him on his head and beat his brains out.Alot of folks fail to understand fighters train and spar with bigger guys all the time for fun and to prepare for stronger and Lankier opponents .Rings and octagons don't make these dudes less tough it just gives them an organized place to fight .

Hes giving up not just 100+ lbs of conditioned muscle, but significant reach too. I don't care about how you're trained, short of nut shots I'm not seeing Mayweather taking LeBron down as easily as some of y'all do and he's a ridiculously good boxer.
You're talking about Lebron's reach like this is a fight between two trained boxers. That doesn't matter when he's going against an elite trained fighter who is skilled enough to overcome any physical disadvantages.

Lebron's reach doesn't matter because he probably doesn't know how to throw a punch anyways, at least not one that could actually touch Floyd. And he certainly wouldn't be able to prevent himself from being hit. All it would take is a couple good body shots and it would be game over for Lebron.

Last edited:
LMAO is this some sort of joke

So little people have napoleon complex?

SO what disease do you "godly" humans above 6'3 that have some muscle have? LMAO

A skilled fighter, who has been training his whole life to fight, the best at that, would lose to a guy because he's a foot taller and weighs 100 pounds more lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo yo I can't.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME 

I know Mayweather  is short but your saying nut shots as if he cant reach his face. and in reality it would me harder to reach his face that wouldnt even matter thats how i know a lot of people in here "dont know **** about boxing"[font=arial, sans-serif]( Roger Mayweather voice). Does anybody in here no what a kidney shot is. In a no rules street fight one of those would kill lebron and i mean literally if executed right so bron being 6'8 may be a disadvantage[/font]

Last edited:
im sayin

these dudes are making it seem like lebron is joe blow from down the street---dude is a world-class athlete

dudes in here really think that someone literally half his size can whoop him..thats crazy talk

mayweather is a outstanding fighter but he is conditioned to fight other fighters his own size. the size of your opponent is critical in professional fighting, hence so many different weight classes.

ill that's all a dude can do at this point is stop through with a laugh...

roll.gif

thread is comical. 

I'm sayin'. All these dudes talk about it size and athleticism.

Floyd is a world class athlete.

Size only matters in boxing when the skill level is roughly the same. THAT is why there are weight classes.

In a match up of skills vs. size, when the disparity in skill is this great, the skills take it more often than not.

Dudes act like a smaller person has never beaten a bigger person in a fight. And we're talking about the BEST boxer in the world.

Somebody tell me when Floyd fights the 8'9 500 lb guy though and maybe I'll re-address. :lol:

And :lol: at Lebron being a "ridiculously good boxer". You must not know what a ridiculously good boxer is.

but could money beat lebron in a foot race? could lebron beat money on madden? :nerd:

Last edited:
Serious question though, would Mayweather be able to beat Klitschko
He's the freaking HW Champ, has been for quite some years now, and one of the most powerful punchers the sport has ever seen.

Wlad can literally kill people with his straight right.

Back
Top Bottom