Dressing Better Vol 2.0

http://pengallan.com/shop/leather-genius-gloves
OJ swag :pimp:

Add me to the list of filipinos with Daltons lol but I might need a 8E instead of 8D. Hopefully they have in stock.

And all this steak talk got me wanting a steak lol
Had my fix yesterday for lunch.

And yes, I cooked it myself. Medium rare :smokin

For those who bought from the Target X PL collection, did anyone buy a long button shirt?

What was the fitting like?

I've got broad shoulders and fill in Small Club Monaco shirts nicely, but I'm thinking it'll fit like an "H&M Small" based on cut.

Thanks.

So Jos a bank and men's warehouse attempting to merge.
Thoughts?
Twice the catastrophe at one location.

For those who bought from the Target X PL collection, did anyone buy a long button shirt?

What was the fitting like?

I've got broad shoulders and fill in Small Club Monaco shirts nicely, but I'm thinking it'll fit like an "H&M Small" based on cut.

Thanks.
Don't know what long button shirt is. I bought the white sport shirt with t shirt sleeve though. Fit is slim and in line with other brands I wear, ie Paul Smith, AMI, Thom, J. Crew slim.

Lol I paid $131 after AL tax for my bourbon Dalton's.

#firstofalliwanttothankmyconnect

I'm upset at this 
:rofl:

I called the 2nds in AL and all they had were Walnut Daltons. I need Bourbons in my life. About to drop the $330 on a pair under the RDS sale. 
:lol: I knew you were hunting them too bro. My bad for the post. Didn't mean to make anyone upset :frown:

..or did I ?
:evil: :tongue:

Don't know what long button shirt is. I bought the white sport shirt with t shirt sleeve though. Fit is slim and in line with other brands I wear, ie Paul Smith, AMI, Thom, J. Crew slim.

Thanks for the tip, man.

Thanks for the tip, man.
I actually wore mine on monday but rain ruined my chances of snapping a pic :frown:

anyone with the red wing moc boots size down a full size ? the website suggests 1/2 size i believe.

HM sale online..

Use code 0560 first for 20% highest priced item, followed by code 0835 for 30% off everything, free shipping after $50

sold out of the quilted jacket :smh:

I love a good scotch and sirloin but the most indulgent I've ever been at a restaurant was at an oyster and wine bar. I still have the receipt from about two years ago
laugh.gif
Best meal and company that I've ever had.

If you couldn't tell by my username I prefer cognac to scotch.

Did you guys pick a place to eat yet? Curious what you end up deciding on. I like the classy dining discussion that was going on in here
pimp.gif

Are you using the term "broad shoulders" loosely?

Express has 40% off on outerwear. This coat looks pretty good IMO:
http://www.express.com/mobile/cloth...at/pro/4423227/cat1004?swatch=37_442_3227_725

Some other peacoats and toggles and stuff available as well.

"Wool/Polyester/Acrylic/Nylon/Other fibers"

Very happy with today's fit:
http://dressingbetterforless.blogspot.com/2013/10/wdiwt10913.html

So Jos a bank and men's warehouse attempting to merge.
Thoughts?

Just means more sales on shoe trees and now a store closer to home!

No mention of the weather?

Anyone looking into peacoats should look into military standard coats instead of brand names. I just got a 32 oz coat from an online navy surplus store for $190, and with some slimming of the arms it fits great and is actually warm (unlike most designer coats)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom