Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Nice pickup sneakerpimp, been eyeing that for a while. It's gonne be either a Daniel Wellington or a citizens nighthawk. Also, clockwork synergy has some nice straps on amazon.

Hmmmm, anyone (mainly Bama) know where/if I can find some AE Dundee Shell Cordovan's in a size 9.5?

I haven't seen many shell cordovans on sale but figured I'd ask here. My brother in law is looking around for some and I might suprise him with some as a gift.
Shell is pretty limited, so no 2nds out there.  I would be willing to hook you up with a NT discount if you were willing to order a 1st quality, PM me if interested

My nudie slim Jim's needed a break so I copped a pair of Levi's 511. A little tighter than I'm used to.

Last edited:
I can't help but think how much better this outfit would be with a pair of CP's or the like. The Jordans are painfully out of place IMO.
Dude, it's the weekend...I couldn't care less. I have 4 pairs of Margielas and 2 pairs of Lanvins that would fit your style more, but didn't feel like wearing them. Was going to go with pink Foams actually, but changed mind at the last minute. I disagree with them being out of place. The 3 has a classic silhouette. You can argue that the red on the sneaker and pink shirt don't go though.

Wis I like the fact that you are listing the specific details of your outfits now.
:lol: Yeah. It takes like a minute more since I've always tagged the brands anyway.

Last edited:
My black Red Wings came in the mail yesterday :pimp:

I wear a sz 11, so I sized down to a 10.5 and they still fit just a tad bit too big. Once I tighten up the laces and put on some thicker socks, they are fine. I'm a size 10 in Clark DB's.

Last edited:
To my Billy Reid cats.. Didn't realize the Bond Coat and the other Black Peacoat are the exact same besides color. Am I missing something? Lol

Dude, it's the weekend...I couldn't care less. I have 4 pairs of Margielas and 2 pairs of Lanvins that would fit your style more, but didn't feel like wearing them. Was going to go with pink Foams actually, but changed mind at the last minute. I disagree with them being out of place. The 3 has a classic silhouette. You can argue that the red on the sneaker and pink shirt don't go though.
laugh.gif
Yeah. It takes like a minute more since I've always tagged the brands anyway.
No hate bro but I'm with FLYKNITLVR in that the 3's look out of place. But then again, I'm not one to ever wear Jordans, or any athletic shoe, with an oxford. I'm more on the conservative side, when I'm wearing any athletic shoe then it's going to be a relaxed, laid back day for me and the rest of my outfit would follow suit. Fashion kinda goes hand in hand with my mood ya know? So if I'm wearing jordans/flyknits/whatever its gonna be a t shirt/v neck and jeans/running pants kind of day. 

For me fashion has to look functional. I feel silly wearing army green jungle camofluage in an urban city, in fact, I would never wear camo, period, but that's just me. Just looks out of place and unnatural to me. Especially a pink oxford, thigh high cut camo shorts, and basketball sneakers, it just doesn't make sense. 

Big fan of Pinoy732's stuff cause he keeps it very classic/timeless and everything flows. 

Again........I'm more on the conservative side and we all have different tastes......no hate to anyone.....I respect everyone in this thread cause you all have interesting sense of fashion, where I may not agree with, I respect. 

Last edited:
To my Billy Reid cats.. Didn't realize the Bond Coat and the other Black Peacoat are the exact same besides color. Am I missing something? Lol

Yeah I actually tried on the charcoal one in store and the guys there told me it's the same coat in a different color. And like Wes said, 007 wore the Navy one in the movie.

Thank God I waited copped the Philip lim cardigan and sweatpants for 14 a pop

I was at my Target a few hours ago and there was a small display rack of all the PL stuff they had left. I was tempted to get the sneakers but wasn't feeling the gum midsole. They also had a trench left in my size.

I was at my Target a few hours ago and there was a small display rack of all the PL stuff they had left. I was tempted to get the sneakers but wasn't feeling the gum midsole. They also had a trench left in my size.

dont know why I said 14, I meant 17 and 20.

I copped the sneaks on day 1 they are comfy as heck I might cop the white ones if I can find them on sale.

No hate bro but I'm with FLYKNITLVR in that the 3's look out of place. But then again, I'm not one to ever wear Jordans, or any athletic shoe, with an oxford. I'm more on the conservative side, when I'm wearing any athletic shoe then it's going to be a relaxed, laid back day for me and the rest of my outfit would follow suit. Fashion kinda goes hand in hand with my mood ya know? So if I'm wearing jordans/flyknits/whatever its gonna be a t shirt/v neck and jeans/running pants kind of day. 

For me fashion has to look functional. I feel silly wearing army green jungle camofluage in an urban city, in fact, I would never wear camo, period, but that's just me. Just looks out of place and unnatural to me. Especially a pink oxford, thigh high cut camo shorts, and basketball sneakers, it just doesn't make sense. 

Big fan of Pinoy732's stuff cause he keeps it very classic/timeless and everything flows. 

Again........I'm more on the conservative side and we all have different tastes......no hate to anyone.....I respect everyone in this thread cause you all have interesting sense of fashion, where I may not agree with, I respect. 
No ill will at all, bro. The thing about streetwear is it doesn't have to make "sense".

Some cool stuff at Barneys that caught my attention today:

My black Red Wings came in the mail yesterday :pimp:

I wear a sz 11, so I sized down to a 10.5 and they still fit just a tad bit too big. Once I tighten up the laces and put on some thicker socks, they are fine. I'm a size 10 in Clark DB's.

Looks good . Boots often fit a tad bigger , but that is because they allow for a thicker sock as you mentioned. You are really tempting me to purchase.. that colorway is piffery.

I wear a lot of black so, yeah lol

Nice pickup on the redwings, my pair is taking so damn long from Norstrom, they ship like 2 weeks after you pay, waiting to see how the brown fit before grabbing the tan

Does the snow mess up red wings or does it give them character like clarks?
They're rugged/work shoes/boots, man. They're not going to get messed up. I only wear these kind of footwear in foul weather. The same principle goes for fine dress shoes/boots, they give the shoes patina. You do your best to care for them, ie ensure the leather is supple, and not dried up, but wear them, enjoy them.

Great link to the Redwings.

Anyone rock the Wolverine 1000 miles? I've been thinking about picking up a pair.
I have a pair of 1k boots. They're cool, significantly lighter than my Chippewas and Red Wings.

Back
Top Bottom