Drugs and the current generation...

Did Shrooms for the second time last night and I've never laughed and giggled so much in my life. Doing that **** with your boys is one of the best things ever. Definitely recommended
What is it like

I'm afraid of trying random **** like that because I've always had the stigma that the night will end with human flesh being digested.

What is it like​

I'm afraid of trying random **** like that because I've always had the stigma that the night will end with human flesh being digested.​

If youre on any SSRI's or antidepressants, dont take them. If youre not in a good space mentally, stay away. Never take any entheogens if youre going through depression or bad anxiety, its asking for issues. If you do take them, make sure youre in a good place mentally and physically, where you feel comfortable and natural. Same goes with the people you'd take it with.

Last edited:
If youre on any SSRI's or antidepressants, dont take them. If youre not in a good space mentally, stay away. Never take any entheogens if youre going through depression or bad anxiety, its asking for issues. If you do take them, make sure youre in a good place mentally and physically, where you feel comfortable and natural. Same goes with the people you'd take it with.
All around good advice, do not take them if your not 100% ready and actually know whats going to happen when you take them, dont just decide to do it and then 5 minutes later your eating them. The recipe for a great night on them is around good friends, no randoms, a chill spot, and some awesome music. Just let the good times roll. I had to leanrn the hard way one time when i had a bad trip so make sure you ready.

All around good advice, do not take them if your not 100% ready and actually know whats going to happen when you take them, dont just decide to do it and then 5 minutes later your eating them. The recipe for a great night on them is around good friends, no randoms, a chill spot, and some awesome music. Just let the good times roll. I had to leanrn the hard way one time when i had a bad trip so make sure you ready.
Tell us more, about this bad trip . . .

all of this. shrooms are the basic starter hallucinogen. very fun experience though. euphoria, blobby melted shapes (as opposed to sharp geometric images from say acid), environmental changes (moving walls, floors, doorways). Plenty more. hit erowid.org and read up. I recommend shroom tea or synthetic shrooms.

smoking during the onset of the trip will blow your mind.

all of this. shrooms are the basic starter hallucinogen. very fun experience though. euphoria, blobby melted shapes (as opposed to sharp geometric images from say acid), environmental changes (moving walls, floors, doorways). Plenty more. hit erowid.org and read up. I recommend shroom tea or synthetic shrooms.
smoking during the onset of the trip will blow your mind.

In terms of how shrooms interact with your body, in terms of natural entheogens and what not, I think its the gentlest thing on your body. Psilocybin is a more stable form of psilocin. Psilocybin is the produg within the shrooms. You intake the mushroom, your body dephosphorylates the psilocybin and youre left with psilocin, the psychoactive ingredient. Psilocin is in the same class as serotonin and dimethyltryptamine, so it basically works by interacting with the same receptors as serotonin, it just overstimulates them and thats how you get the hallucinogenic affects.

Tell us more, about this bad trip . . .
Well part of it was really dumb on my part cause i decided to take them alone in my apartment. On top of that i took a pretty good sized amount, about an eighth. They were realllllly potent homegrown ones and i got stuck in the rabbit hole and just had a horrible trip and other **** i dont even want to get into, a real life eye opener for sure.

Your whole post is an opinion and is obviously very skewed
Weed does different things for everyone and I believe it only enhances what you already are.
Therefore if your lazy, complacent person it'll lead you further down that road but I know too many highly motivated people out here making **** happen that are smoking an eighth a day.
****** in med school, small business owners, daytraders, doctors, lawyers, all toking.
My generation's (I'm 20) problems lie more on the shoulders of bad parenting, social media and a lack of self awareness.
The media in general is distracting us from what's going on not weed, if anything ganja under the right circumstances can liberate not pacify.

U obviously didnt read my post from earlier, so you dont know what im referencing too when I talk about whos it going to affect

the one time i did shrooms i ate them with cereal (no milk) because they taste absolutely horrible if you were to just eat them regularly. Im sittin there with my homies watching the phillies game and **** just got crazy so we all decided to get up and go walk around our neighborhood. While were lurking around everything feels asif its in slow motion like the cars driving by and the people walking by. Now you gotta remember where laughing our *** off on the whole walk people are prolly lookin at us like
indifferent.gif
 what are they on ? We end up at my other boys corner and i ask em for his keys cause at this point now i gotta use the bathroom real bad, ***** ****** my stomach up. I grab his keys and i goto put the keys in but while im standin there **** gets wierd, Im seeing all this crazy stuff infront of me that i couldnt believe was real. Literally after 15mins of trying to put the key in i finally unlock the door. Now im in my homies bathroom sittin on the toilet and all the sudden his door opens and im seeing a cat climb his shower curtains so im freakin out cause i dont kno whats going on right now. i immediatly wipe my *** and wash my hands and go back to the corner. I ask my homie "yo do you have a cat" ? and he replied no ! so from there on out i knew i was trippin balls and never agin did i do shrooms. This was about 1.5 or 2 years ago.

Who sees a cat climbing a damn shower curtain while sittin on the toilet, only me
roll.gif
.. so for now on i stick with the love of my life Mary Jane

What is it like

I'm afraid of trying random **** like that because I've always had the stigma that the night will end with human flesh being digested.
All you do is laugh like a 5 year old for 5+ hours. **** was clowning though. I definitely recommend doing it with a few of your friends and not alone tho

I might be the only one who prefers to trip alone.
You're not, last time I did shrooms I ate a whole eighth and just laid in my bed and closed my eyes. No one to "spot" me, nowhere to run, nothing to comfort me if I had a bad trip.. just me and my own subconscious, no holds barred. Not for everyone, but I can say that it changed the way I live my life from that point on.

People who say shrooms just makes them laugh and hallucinate and whatnot, how much did you take? If you want to really lose your ****, take an eighth next time :lol:

I'm trying to roll one good time, or trip out on shrooms. So tired of getting drunk and waking up with hangovers and what not.

i suggest you do shrooms instead of the E...its cut so bad nowadays,and the shrooms can either be a body high or a mental high with the visuals and all that..ive tripped alone and i liked it better than when i did it with other ppl, i watched planet earth that discovery special and i ate em at 2 am then about 45 mins later i see colorful stingrays in my room,mind you the lights are off,and they are gliding all over my room then im rolling around in my bed then all of a sudden my blanket is an octopus and i can feel the tentacles but they are made of blankets!! 10 mins later i decide to turn on some music and then for some reason on my itunes 2pac is the very 1st thing so its just playing and im rummaging lookin for something then 2pac starts talkin about some real stuff then im siting down and closing my eyes and he is talking to me...i then went outside and as soon as i stepped out a black cat ran in front of me then at that point the sun was coming up, i smoked a joint n passed out.

Last edited:
How's coming down from Molly or shrooms?

One thing I like about Atlanta is the amount of druggie chicks you come across. One I met a couple weeks is down to do everything. I'm thinking about doing either Molly or shrooms with her. Just trying to get an idea of what to expect.

One thing I like about Atlanta is the amount of druggie chicks you come across. One I met a couple weeks is down to do everything. I'm thinking about doing either Molly or shrooms with her. Just trying to get an idea of what to expect.

I can appreciate you wanting to do the research. Check this site out. www.erowid.com

Be careful out there.

Anyone in here ever heard/done sassafras? I did it a few times in my sophomore year, and it was some of the best times of my life 
pimp.gif
 It was like a full body orgasm no romo  

I can't stand molly hangovers. Depending on how much you take...you feel like a zombie next morning. There's no headaches or anything but you just feel...out of it. If you roll on a Saturday...your Sunday will probably consist of not leaving your bed.

Rolling is fun if you do it on a moderate basis. I went ham at one point this year and discovered what serotonin syndrome was all about and that **** wasn't fun. I've cut it back since then. Probably going to cut it out all together next year. I've had enough fun rolling. Doesn't really do much for me anymore and like dude mentioned...**** be all types of cut these days. You gotta really know what you're getting.

I've never had sex on shrooms but I've heard it's the craziest **** ever. First time having sex on molly...you feel like a prime Lexington Steele or some ****. I remember busting off TWICE and my **** and was still up :lol: Shorty was happy and confused at the same time :lol: On the flip side...when you do it too often...you'll run into....problems :smh:

Never had a shroom hangover...other than an upset stomach from time to time. And they taste like ****. Literally.

You're not, last time I did shrooms I ate a whole eighth and just laid in my bed and closed my eyes. No one to "spot" me, nowhere to run, nothing to comfort me if I had a bad trip.. just me and my own subconscious, no holds barred. Not for everyone, but I can say that it changed the way I live my life from that point on.

People who say shrooms just makes them laugh and hallucinate and whatnot, how much did you take? If you want to really lose your ****, take an eighth next time laugh.gif

Same here bro. Whenever I see people saying they just sat around laughing w/ friends I'm wondering exactly how much and what kind do they take. I enter the rabbit hole whenever I trip. That **** is brain food...not a recreational experience for me.

This is just me...but I NEVER take psych's to have "fun". I'm trying to learn some ****. Your train of thought enters some level you never thought it can get to and you figure out alot about yourself and your surroundings. I'd say they've been very therapeutic for me. I understand now how some scientists have found that psychs can cure depression.

I prefer LSD to Shrooms though.

Anybody ever **** w/ DXM? My first time...I entered the third plateau and was ******g blown away but it's something I don't think I'll do regularly.

Last edited:
just have some weed handy for when the shrooms start to wear off so that you can slowly come back into the world...it helped me alot..and also the rollin as mentioned above the night of use isnt bad coming down you will probably be able to sleep but if not also smoke some weed, and also the next day you will be e-tarded no emotions what so ever and ive also heard that if you have sex alot while rolling it can make less pleasurable when you're sober..

Back
Top Bottom