Drugs and the current generation...

So Tuesday night I spontaneously took DMT...

The experience was both amazing yet incredibly foreign at the same time.

If anybody has experience with DMT I have a question.

Me and some friends smoked it out of my pipe my boy told me that DMT would remain in the pipe or a week and that I'd be hitting DMT even if I just packed a bowl. Anyway to get that stuff out of there?
son, you only took DMT because of this thread http://niketalk.com/t/507227/artist...wn-to-man-draws-self-portraits-after-each-use

:rofl:

If you scrape the bowl out with a toothpick or carefully with a knife it should get most of it it, or you could always clean it fully like you do a bong.

More than likely you wont feel any effects of the DMT thought just from residue 

I've never eem seen an Asian person smoke weed.

No BS.

& now you have...

This question was looming in my head for some time now but the only thing I could think of is that we are currently reverting to our hippy days as weed has become the thing to do. We can say that rappers have glorified it as being the thing to do but if you come to the DMV and see these kids off dippers (PCP ) it's saddening.

once DMT is burned, it's burned. you'll taste it but you wont feel it.

IDK I smoked a bowl of kush last night, the smell and taste were still heavily present but it altered my high too. Obviously I didn't trip intensely or anything like that but instead of the usual consistent high I get from OG it was way off. Felt like the come down high I experienced for a few hours after doing DMT.

Please go on... I am intrigued.

Very hard to describe with words. Took one hit and before I even exhaled I was in a different world.

I was completely gone for a short amount of time. Visually and psychologically it was like an entire 6 hour LSD trip had instantaneously been condensed into my living room. Intense, intense, light and visuals. Honestly there was so much going on visually at once I couldn't even take it all in. I had no awareness of my surroundings, consciously I had no understanding of time, but after talking to my friends after I get the feeling this intense period only lasted for a matter of seconds.

After that initial explosion of feeling and hallucinations things calmed down and but I was hallucinating vividly for 5 to 10 minutes. I was consciously aware of the people and things around me and kinda just sat back and enjoyed the visuals. This period was very similar LSD too me.

After ten minutes I came down noticeably fast, hallucinations ended almost abruptly, but I was still high. Different high than weed or LSD, physical high, extremely content. Rode that high out for half hour or so then took another hit....

I remember I saw a movie about DMT, I think it was Enter the Void.  I saw it 
pimp.gif
 and the ending totally ruined the night 
roll.gif

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/2c-smiles-killer-drug-every-parent-know-234200299.html

2C-I or 'Smiles': The New Killer Drug Every Parent Should Know About

Witnesses described the 17-year-old boy as "shaking, growling, foaming at the mouth." According to police reports, Elijah Stai was at a McDonald's with his friend when he began to feel ill. Soon after, he "started to smash his head against the ground" and began acting "possessed," according to a witness. Two hours later, he had stopped breathing.

The Grand Forks, North Dakota teenager's fatal overdose has been blamed on a drug called 2C-I. The night before Stai's overdose, another area teen, Christian Bjerk, 18, was found face down on a sidewalk. His death was also linked to the drug.

2C-I--known by its eerie street name "Smiles"--has become a serious problem in the Grand Forks area, according to local police. Overdoses of the drug have also be reported in Indiana and Minnesota. But if the internet is any indication, Smiles is on the rise all over the country.

DEA cracks down on new versions of hard drugs

"At the moment I am completely and fully submerged, if you can't tell by my eyes, in a psychedelic world known as 2C-I," says a man who appears to be in his late teens or early 20s on a YouTube video posted back in October. His pupils are dilated. He struggles to formulate a description of what he's feeling-it's hard to tell if its because his experience is profound or if his speech skills are simply blunted. He's one of dozens of users providing Youtube "reports" of their experiences on the synthetic drug.

Smile's effects have been called a combination of MDMA and LSD, only far more potent. Users have reported a speedy charge along with intense visual and aural hallucinations that can last anywhere from hours to days.

"At first I'd think something was extremely beautiful and then it look really strange," another user says in a recorded online account."I looked at my girlfriend's face for a minute and it was pitch black…the black started dripping out of her eye."

Because the drug is relatively new--it first surfaced around 2003 in European party scenes and only recently made its way to the states--the most readily accessible information about 2C-I comes from user accounts, many of which detail frightening experiences.

Elijah Stai's fatal overdose has prompted a crackdown on the drug in North Dakota.
On an internet forum one user describes the high as a "roller coaster ride through hell," while another warns "do not drive on this drug," after recounting his own failed attempt on the roadway.

Over the past few years, synthetic drugs like K-2, Spice and Bath Salts, have become increasing popular with teenagers and young adults. Their ingredients are relatively easy to obtain and order online and until recently, they weren't classified as illegal substances. But as they come under legal scrutiny, one by one, they've triggered a domino effect of newer, altered, and more potent versions.

"I think [the drugs] just keep changing to try to circumvent the law," Lindsay Wold, a detective with the Grand Forks police department, told Yahoo Shine. "Anytime we try to figure something out, it changes." Since July, her department has launched an awareness campaign in an effort to crack down on 2C-I's growing popularity with teens and young adults in the area. While reports of overdoses have spiked, Wold says it's difficult to measure it's growth in numbers.

The horrifying side effects of Bath Salts drug

According data obtained by the American Association of Poison Control, half of those exposed to 2C-I in 2011 were teenagers. That statistic was before two fatalities and multiple overdoses were linked to the drug in North Dakota.

"The unfortunate thing is if kids who are overdosing on 2C-I go in to the hospital with a physical problem, a lot of times they can't test for it so it doesn't show up as a drug overdose," says Wold.

The fact that 2C-I is untraceable in tests makes it more of a challenge for doctors to treat. It also contributes to drug's growing popularity among high school and college-age kids.

"Synthetic drugs don't generally show up on drug tests and that's made it popular with young adults, as well as people entering the military, college athletes, or anyone who gets tested for drugs," Barbara Carreno, a spokesperson for the Drug Enforcement Agency, tells Shine.

2C-I may be undetected in drug tests, but it's effects are evident in emergency rooms.

According to James Mowry, the director of Indiana's Poison Control Center, 2-CI overdoses--on the rise in the state--and have been known to cause seizures, kidney failure, and fatally high blood pressure.

"They do something that is called 'uncoupling." Mowry told an Indianapolis news station this month. "Basically, their muscles get to the point they cannot uncontract, so they sort of get rigid and then your temperature goes up really high and if you don't treat them really aggressively, those people usually end up dying."

Officials are taking aggressive measures to address this new national drug problem. In July, the DEA announced Operation Log Jam, the first nationwide coordinated US Law enforcement strike specifically targeting designer synthetic drugs. That same month, 2C-I was classified as a Schedule 1 subtance, making possession and distribution of the drug illegal. Those caught distributing even a small amount are facing serious criminal charges. Stai's friend, who allegedly obtained the drug that caused his overdose, has been charged with third degree murder.

While the drug's potential for overdose is apparent, the specific cases of fatalities are confounding. According to one site designed as a "fact sheet" for users, the dosage of the drug, which also comes as a liquid or a pill, is difficult to measure in powder form. When users snort the drug they could end up taking more than they realize, prompting an overdose. But in the case of Stai, the powder wasn't snorted, but melted into a chocolate bar and eaten.

Some speculate those "hobby chemists"--making the drug using powders shipped from China, acetone and plant-based materials--are to blame for concocting particularly strong or toxic batches.

"Anybody with a little money to front can import chemicals, mix, and sell it," says Carreno. "Many of these types of drugs were originally designed for research to be used on animals, not people." In fact, 2C-I was first synthesized by Alexander Shulgin, a psychopharmacologist and scientific researcher. He's responsible for identifying the chemical make-up of the so-called "2C" family, a group of hyper-potent psychedelic synthetics. In 2011, 2C-E, a twin sister drug to 2C-I, was blamed for the death of a Minnesota teenager and the overdose of 11 others.

Because of his medical research, Shulgin has unintentionally become a godfather of the synthetic drug movement, and his work has been reprinted and reduced to plain language on drug-related web forums.

"Drugs used to take longer to get around but now with the internet they can spread by word of mouth online," says Carreno. If drugs like Smiles are as viral as an internet meme, they have a similarly brief life-span. Already, a newer, re-booted version of the drug is cropping up on the other side of the planet, and by early accounts it's terrifying.

The new drug called 25b-Nbome, is a derivative of 2C-I, that's sold in tab form. This past month, the drug has been linked to the non-fatal overdoses of two young adults in Perth, Australia. It's also be blamed for the death of a young man in the same area, who died after repeatedly slamming his body into trees and power line poles while high on the drug.

"Overdose on these drugs is a reality... and can obviously result in dire consequences," a Perth police department official warned.

It isn't obvious to everyone. "I can't recommend for anyone to go out and use this legally," says one alleged 2C-I user in a YouTube video with 12,000 views, "but why not?"

All that DMT, LSD, Shrooms and them other hallucinogens..yall can have that , Im pretty happy with my reality.

All I need is MAry, Mary , Mary I aint ******g with no other druuuuuuuuugggggggg....

Not everybody is built for psychedelics so I'm not about to deliver some counter argument.

All I can say is they helped me and knocked a wall down around my subconscious that needed to be knocked down.

As for that 2ci article...my experience wasn't anything like the horror stories in that article. I do know someone who took it and really lunched the **** out tho.

Speaking of trippy ****...anyone been to the Burning Man before?

I have to go before I die.

I've never eem seen an Asian person smoke weed.

No BS.

Tr1ll next time youre in LA, NT meetup and we can change that.

once DMT is burned, it's burned. you'll taste it but you wont feel it.

I learned this the hard way. I posted about it in another thread earlier. I had been sitting on some DMT for a couple years, waiting for the right opportunity to use it. Eventually I just gave up and let my buddy go at it. We didnt know that open flame would incinerate it, so we just loaded it into a bowl on top of some buds. My buddy said he tasted it (tasted terrible) but he didnt trip at all. After I posted bout it on NT, someone brought it to my attention that open flame kills it. What a waste.

This question was looming in my head for some time now but the only thing I could think of is that we are currently reverting to our hippy days as weed has become the thing to do. We can say that rappers have glorified it as being the thing to do but if you come to the DMV and see these kids off dippers (PCP ) it's saddening.
Dudes were on the dippers back in the early 00's like it was nothing...mostly dudes from Baltimore and DC though. Use to carry that **** around in aluminum foil...
tired.gif

The people who smoked that **** always looked like zombies. 

I smoked for 12 years every day all day (7am-2am) till I got so use to it and didn't like to do stuff without it. Spent about 200 a month minimum on green, but 57 days in of no smoke and it's cool so far a little boring though. But man the reaction people have when you not smoking loud is some what elitist especially in woman they be like "ooh they smoking mid doe", when by myself I would smoke 50/50 mid. & loud and keep a special couple grams of Grand Daddy Purp. for smoking with others. But man 10 years ago not everybody had loud or Dro. or even knew someone who had it, so I guess mid. was more acceptable back then. Pull it out today and people look at you like you smoking wet or something. Now it's like hay look at me I smoke loud I'm the coolest ***** on the planet. 12 year ago people kept it on the low, I remember when the 4 baddest Spanish girls at my school wanted to smoke wit me at the park and we dipped in my car and posted up during 4-6 period but before that day I ain't even know they smoked. Now people put it all over Instagram and Facebook for attention.

Weed to me isn't a gateway drug it's just most don't shoot heroin or snort coke there first time getting high. I never wanted to do anything else because it wasn't me hell never even popped a pill, even had chick's and homies offer it up for free. Even watched some of my white boyz smoke Ice out of light bulbs and be up for 16 hours strait.

Ive heard/seen people on 2C-I but none of them ever acted like those in that article.

I got wet one time and swore i would never do that **** again

Ive heard/seen people on 2C-I but none of them ever acted like those in that article.

I got wet one time and swore i would never do that **** again
My uncle did too messed him up foreal, even 35 years later he still a little weird. Same happened to Jaime Foxx he said he goes in and out sometime on his radio show, I'm thankfull I ain't never get spiced.

Yeah B that **** was crucial, i cant even really explain what the high was like, it was just weird and i was in the trap so i got extra bugged out 

Yeah my boy got passed a blunt on the block one time that was spiced said he ain't knew till the second hit, I was like you couldn't smell it he was like "naw". But I was in the club one time and ****** was smoking wet and i could smell it.

i knew when E started getting major popularity in the hood, that the turn was for the worst "05-now". Lean isnt new so i cant even blame that one, on nothing but rap and the south influence. I mean look at the price difference tho, its cost you way more bread to get quality tree, then say a four of lean, a party pack of pills, or even molly which goes for the low.

Back
Top Bottom