Earthquake in CA?

JOIGfMV.png
I want to hear what dude has to say about his reaction being broadcast on the internet.

Im sure he will say something on tomorrow show or twitter.

:rofl: ***** made news anchor

:lol:, unless you've experienced one, go no say. :lol:.

I want to hear what dude has to say about his reaction being broadcast on the internet.

Im sure he will say something on tomorrow show or twitter.

Taking it in stride, based on twitter.

Girl just got out of the shower and was on top of me with just a towel. Not smashing cause she had to go to work early today. We ere talking when we felt the jolt. Looked at each other with the "Was that an earthquake?".

Not bad, but with these things the thought of the "Big One" always creeps up. Crappy reminder.

I heard about it on the news. I wonder if this means The Big One is coming? I ain't worried tho, I like earthquakes. Last one I remember feeling, I was outside n saw the mountains shake. My kuzn thought it was a bomb or something 
roll.gif
 Scary *** boy

We don't get earthquakes down here in Louisiana but I'm just curious as to how you guys react when major earthquakes happen? How do you guys take cover? Can you walk or run somewhere when its happening or the ground is too shaky to do so?

We don't get earthquakes down here in Louisiana but I'm just curious as to how you guys react when major earthquakes happen? How do you guys take cover? Can you walk or run somewhere when its happening or the ground is too shaky to do so?

usually, by the time you think of how to react, it's over. one time i was at my friends house and a small one hit, i was like yo.. what's wrong with your house? then it stopped. :lol:

I woke up like right before it happened so it was trippy. I live right on top of the epicenter. Was shook, definitely one of the stronger ones I've experienced.

There was a smaller one last week as well. Similar location.

Last edited:
Didn't feel it...

One of my earliest memories was when I was like 5 years old and the 1989 Earthquake happened...I remember I was playing in our backyard, my mom ran and picked me up...I didn't know wtf was going...

Little earthquakes like this are actually good though, relieves some of the built-up stress on the fault lines.

I think its funny how people who live outside of CA think earthquakes are like some big deal here...really you almost never feel them and when you do its usually under 5.0...still, there will always be that risk of "The Big One" happening but i'd rather live with the threat of earthquakes then in an area with Tornadoes...:lol:

Didn't feel it...

One of my earliest memories was when I was like 5 years old and the 1989 Earthquake happened...I remember I was playing in our backyard, my mom ran and picked me up...I didn't know wtf was going...

Little earthquakes like this are actually good though, relieves some of the built-up stress on the fault lines.

I think its funny how people who live outside of CA think earthquakes are like some big deal here...really you almost never feel them and when you do its usually under 5.0...still, there will always be that risk of "The Big One" happening but i'd rather live with the threat of earthquakes then in an area with Tornadoes...
laugh.gif
This man knows. Also I'd take earthquakes over blizzards n hurricanes too.

My earliest memory of an earthquake was the Northridge (in I think '94?). **** was crazy kuz I was only like 4-5 at the time n I really had no idea what was going on. I like them tho, my favorite part of the CA Science Center was the earthquake simulator, **** was too dopewhen I was a kid 
laugh.gif

Wow, this is crazy. I slept through it completely (OC area). My memory's a little fuzzy, but I swear I had some sort of dream about an earthquake. Well, it was more like tidbits of information. Sort of like picking up a newspaper and seeing an earthquake on the front page.

Didn't feel it...

I think its funny how people who live outside of CA think earthquakes are like some big deal here...really you almost never feel them and when you do its usually under 5.0...still, there will always be that risk of "The Big One" happening but i'd rather live with the threat of earthquakes then in an area with Tornadoes...
laugh.gif
Dont Cali get mudslides and wildfires to

Didn't feel it...

I think its funny how people who live outside of CA think earthquakes are like some big deal here...really you almost never feel them and when you do its usually under 5.0...still, there will always be that risk of "The Big One" happening but i'd rather live with the threat of earthquakes then in an area with Tornadoes...:lol:

View media item 863876
WILDfires mudslides seems like u live in the country side or something

Didn't feel it...

laugh.gif
WILDfires mudslides seems like u live in the country side or something
Nah the hillsides n foothills. It's actually very common n happens every year around mid-July to mid-Nov usually

Back
Top Bottom