Explain to me Based God

tumblr_lie0yntmhO1qa6kqa

I am with the whole positive movement and all but, dudes saying that Lil B is a positive artist need to stop lying to yourselves.

In his interviews he talks all positive, and alot of what he says I agree with.

As a matter of fact Lil B is one of the realest rappers in the game in his interviews. But talk about it, be about it.

In his "music" all dude talks about is getting head from random girls, what guns he has, how he used to rob people all the time, his jewels, and his swag.

Nothing about his music is innovative or creative, or unique.

Lil B's ideas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lil B's "music"

I am with the whole positive movement and all but, dudes saying that Lil B is a positive artist need to stop lying to yourselves.

As a matter of fact Lil B is one of the realest rappers in the game in his interviews. But talk about it, be about it.

In his "music" all dude talks about is getting head from random girls, what guns he has, how he used to rob people all the time, his jewels, and his swag.

I believe Lil B is one of the most ingenious artists to come out recently. Dude is crazy humble and I agree that in interviews he always says something positive.

Imho I think what he raps is just satire on what other MCs and rap artists talk about...making money, getting head, effin @%%!+%@, glocks, miley cyrus....

I'm down with based.

pimp.gif

I believe Lil B is one of the most ingenious artists to come out recently. Dude is crazy humble and I agree that in interviews he always says something positive.

Imho I think what he raps is just satire on what other MCs and rap artists talk about...making money, getting head, effin @%%!+%@, glocks, miley cyrus....

I'm down with based.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

someone please define "based" and "god"... then explain to me how does this apply??? i never got it and never tried to get it cuz i've NEVER listened to one of his records... so sum1 give a valid explaination...

someone please define "based" and "god"... then explain to me how does this apply??? i never got it and never tried to get it cuz i've NEVER listened to one of his records... so sum1 give a valid explaination...

ive come to find out that there is nothing to get... he is an entertainer that makes horrible music, easiest way to put it

ive come to find out that there is nothing to get... he is an entertainer that makes horrible music, easiest way to put it

Back
Top Bottom