Finally a licensed pharmacist!

I'm really proud of you OP, it is great to hear another person reach the success and dreams they envisioned for themselves.

It is also great to see that you care so much for your mom, I know I feel the same way about my own mother and this seems to be the case for many children who have mother's who are in the working class, doing a lot of labor, making barely enough to survive.

I'm really proud of you OP, it is great to hear another person reach the success and dreams they envisioned for themselves.

It is also great to see that you care so much for your mom, I know I feel the same way about my own mother and this seems to be the case for many children who have mother's who are in the working class, doing a lot of labor, making barely enough to survive.

Congrats man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

My NT brethren, 
Just wanna share that I just passed my board exams and now is a licensed pharmacist. I'm so ecstatic b/c now I can finally work and make some real cash. My mom, after working her hard @#@ for 40+ years as a seamstress that makes around 12-15k a year, I can now buy her a house and let her retire. That moment alone when I told my mom of this and she cried, was the best moment of my life.

My advice to those who are trying to go through school, be motivated and humble and you'll reach your goals.
pimp.gif
 Props bro.  By you wanting to take care of your mother proves you indeed are a real man. I hope nothing but the best for you and your moms. 

My NT brethren, 
Just wanna share that I just passed my board exams and now is a licensed pharmacist. I'm so ecstatic b/c now I can finally work and make some real cash. My mom, after working her hard @#@ for 40+ years as a seamstress that makes around 12-15k a year, I can now buy her a house and let her retire. That moment alone when I told my mom of this and she cried, was the best moment of my life.

My advice to those who are trying to go through school, be motivated and humble and you'll reach your goals.
pimp.gif
 Props bro.  By you wanting to take care of your mother proves you indeed are a real man. I hope nothing but the best for you and your moms. 

congrats man. i wish I had gone into that when I started school. I was so terrible in all the chemistry, biology and classes like that.

congrats man. i wish I had gone into that when I started school. I was so terrible in all the chemistry, biology and classes like that.

You inspire me OP.

I'm a youngin still but I'm pretty motivated to become an orthodontist.

I know it'll be hard but reading stories like yours pushes me to live up to my dreams and not slack off.

tumblr_ktuycoKMgS1qzma4ho1_500.jpg

You inspire me OP.

I'm a youngin still but I'm pretty motivated to become an orthodontist.

I know it'll be hard but reading stories like yours pushes me to live up to my dreams and not slack off.

tumblr_ktuycoKMgS1qzma4ho1_500.jpg

Damn, definitely inspirational..

I'm entering pharmacy school next  fall...

Definitely scared but I'm so excited to finally start getting into my career, and my parents don't have to worry anymore.

Congrats OP.

I look to be where you are in 3 years....but any advice on getting through pharm school?
Are you looking into residencies or fellowships op?

I'm glad theres more than one of us on NT!

Damn, definitely inspirational..

I'm entering pharmacy school next  fall...

Definitely scared but I'm so excited to finally start getting into my career, and my parents don't have to worry anymore.

Congrats OP.

I look to be where you are in 3 years....but any advice on getting through pharm school?
Are you looking into residencies or fellowships op?

I'm glad theres more than one of us on NT!

Originally Posted by scribble253

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by djuzi05

SMH you're an idiot.

Congrats OP. Currently in my 2nd year of Med School and I despise pharmacology
laugh.gif
so much, much props to you.
word, call me a name instead of giving an explanation...thank you also for posting that you're in med school since so many people were asking

Oh, wait.
moneymike88, you coming off as a DB. Instead of congratulating OP, you're trying to belittle the man. Oh wait... Hater. Next time try google for pharmacist job description......

Pharmacists are practitioners of the profession of Pharmacy, the field of health sciences focusing on safe and effective medication use. Pharmacists undergo exhaustive drug therapy training to understand precise biochemical mechanisms of action of drugs, drug uses and therapeutic roles, side effects, potential interactions, and monitoring parameters. This is mated to detailed education in anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology. Professional interpretation and communication of this specialized knowledge to patients, physicians, and other health care providers are vital functions which pharmacists provide, and are central to the provision of safe and effective drug therapy.
Niketalk is better than google

You're a perfect example

Originally Posted by scribble253

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by djuzi05

SMH you're an idiot.

Congrats OP. Currently in my 2nd year of Med School and I despise pharmacology
laugh.gif
so much, much props to you.
word, call me a name instead of giving an explanation...thank you also for posting that you're in med school since so many people were asking

Oh, wait.
moneymike88, you coming off as a DB. Instead of congratulating OP, you're trying to belittle the man. Oh wait... Hater. Next time try google for pharmacist job description......

Pharmacists are practitioners of the profession of Pharmacy, the field of health sciences focusing on safe and effective medication use. Pharmacists undergo exhaustive drug therapy training to understand precise biochemical mechanisms of action of drugs, drug uses and therapeutic roles, side effects, potential interactions, and monitoring parameters. This is mated to detailed education in anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology. Professional interpretation and communication of this specialized knowledge to patients, physicians, and other health care providers are vital functions which pharmacists provide, and are central to the provision of safe and effective drug therapy.
Niketalk is better than google

You're a perfect example

Originally Posted by scshift

Congratulations 
pimp.gif

Just wondering, what do you do as a pharmacist? Do you work in a pharmacy like CVS or in a corporation?
Yup, work at CVS, and the hourly wage is great (comes out to $127k/yr), and you get increases yearly (and the amount varies depending on your performance). You also get a bonus at the end of every year (and the amount depends on your store performance)
Daaammmnn!

Congrats!

My cousin is a pharmacist. She worked at Target in the pharmacy department and got paid a little under a 100k. She said it is really easy too and you just have to deal with bad customers trying to get meds when they don't need it. She works at a airforce base now adn gets paid over a 100k now. She has mad loans but eventually she'll pocket that money.

My cousin is a pharmacist. She worked at Target in the pharmacy department and got paid a little under a 100k. She said it is really easy too and you just have to deal with bad customers trying to get meds when they don't need it. She works at a airforce base now adn gets paid over a 100k now. She has mad loans but eventually she'll pocket that money.

Originally Posted by scshift

Congratulations 
pimp.gif

Just wondering, what do you do as a pharmacist? Do you work in a pharmacy like CVS or in a corporation?
Yup, work at CVS, and the hourly wage is great (comes out to $127k/yr), and you get increases yearly (and the amount varies depending on your performance). You also get a bonus at the end of every year (and the amount depends on your store performance)
Daaammmnn!

Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom