Finally a licensed pharmacist!

sweet, now give me the 7 types of diuretics. Sorry, just finished my physio final. too much info on my brain right now
laugh.gif

but in all seriousness, congratulations and one day I hope to do the same for my parents also

sweet, now give me the 7 types of diuretics. Sorry, just finished my physio final. too much info on my brain right now
laugh.gif

but in all seriousness, congratulations and one day I hope to do the same for my parents also

what are your thoughts on job security and the increasing competition in this field?

do you find that the market may be oversaturated say within the next half decade or so?

what are your thoughts on job security and the increasing competition in this field?

do you find that the market may be oversaturated say within the next half decade or so?

Congrats man. All those years of battling that Tmac was one of the best ever has payed off. Props to all the other students that got into med school and gonna finish. I know that stuff is tough.

Congrats man. All those years of battling that Tmac was one of the best ever has payed off. Props to all the other students that got into med school and gonna finish. I know that stuff is tough.

When I was in college, around soph year, I debated on switching routes and going in the road of becoming a pharmacist. But I never made the leap. Sometimes I regret it. Other times I don't.

At any rate, congrats dude
pimp.gif

Best of luck in the future.

When I was in college, around soph year, I debated on switching routes and going in the road of becoming a pharmacist. But I never made the leap. Sometimes I regret it. Other times I don't.

At any rate, congrats dude
pimp.gif

Best of luck in the future.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by cruzair13

OP going to be making big money.
Congratulations man.
What school did you go to for pharmacy?
went to UCSF man. went there b/c of cheaper tuition than most, and wanted to live in SF for a lil bit. now back to socal haha.
Congrats, fam.

I never knew a fellow Rockets fan here on NT was living in San Francisco.

I'm like 15 mins away in Daly City.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by cruzair13

OP going to be making big money.
Congratulations man.
What school did you go to for pharmacy?
went to UCSF man. went there b/c of cheaper tuition than most, and wanted to live in SF for a lil bit. now back to socal haha.
Congrats, fam.

I never knew a fellow Rockets fan here on NT was living in San Francisco.

I'm like 15 mins away in Daly City.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats fam!

I'm hopefully gonna be in your shoes in 5 years, still in pre-pharm. Just wondering how many years of undergrad did it take for you to get accepted into the program? I didnt get in after my 2nd year (#1 ranked Pharmacy School on the East Coast FTL) and I really DO NOT wanna go the bachelor route. I'm using this 3rd year to boost my GPA and apply everywhere.

Congrats fam!

I'm hopefully gonna be in your shoes in 5 years, still in pre-pharm. Just wondering how many years of undergrad did it take for you to get accepted into the program? I didnt get in after my 2nd year (#1 ranked Pharmacy School on the East Coast FTL) and I really DO NOT wanna go the bachelor route. I'm using this 3rd year to boost my GPA and apply everywhere.

Originally Posted by Uptowns Finest

Congrats my man !!!!! It feels like just yesterday I graduated from pharm school but it was 6 years ago lol. I'll give you some advice, if you are already good with money management or have a plan then obviously ignore it. I know you want to get a new ride but if you have a working car don't waste your money on a brand new car just yet. Instead save up for about 6 months ( go hard on the ot son ) and get urself ( or moms duke ) a house. A car will only depreciate in value, a house is a good investment and a tax break ( trust me you'll need it now ). Going from making average pay to 6 figures it can be tempting to splurge but keep an even keel and don't go on shopping sprees on your off days ( at least not often lol)
since i commute 80+miles to work, i need a car w/ great MPG. i think i will pull the trigger on the new civic. my parents need their own car so i have to give them my current accord right now.

and yes, i know what ur talking about. i will try to buy that house soon, so i will get a tax break haha.

and nah man i will try to be very practical. thanks for the advice.

Originally Posted by Uptowns Finest

Congrats my man !!!!! It feels like just yesterday I graduated from pharm school but it was 6 years ago lol. I'll give you some advice, if you are already good with money management or have a plan then obviously ignore it. I know you want to get a new ride but if you have a working car don't waste your money on a brand new car just yet. Instead save up for about 6 months ( go hard on the ot son ) and get urself ( or moms duke ) a house. A car will only depreciate in value, a house is a good investment and a tax break ( trust me you'll need it now ). Going from making average pay to 6 figures it can be tempting to splurge but keep an even keel and don't go on shopping sprees on your off days ( at least not often lol)
since i commute 80+miles to work, i need a car w/ great MPG. i think i will pull the trigger on the new civic. my parents need their own car so i have to give them my current accord right now.

and yes, i know what ur talking about. i will try to buy that house soon, so i will get a tax break haha.

and nah man i will try to be very practical. thanks for the advice.

Back
Top Bottom