FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

Drama
cd2c7215_zps3705d9f2.gif

It’s ok to think these are a grail, it’s ok to buy multiples of any pair, it’s ok to only buy hyped shoes, it’s ok to resell shoes. We can’t be this sensitive, right? It more than like hits different depending on nostalgia. For me I saw the taxi XII first in 1997 and was blown away by the simple yet eye grabbing silhouette. Playoffs are gorgeous for me but I truly couldn’t care what the next does

What are the chances of getting an exchange at Finish Line? Bought a size 12 but turns out I need an 11.5, maybe even an 11.

JB dont make enough. People complain. JB makes too many. People complain. Resell too high. People complain but pay anyway. Resell too low. People complain and call those trash. It does not end. At the end of the day. Get what you want and can. Who cares what others think of your decisions with your own money. A retro today is defined more by its availability than its actual quality. And NONE of them are that great, lets be honest with ourselves. I cant wait for the day I hear that liking Js because of MJ wearing them is wrong. Oh wait, been told that already lol. Nostalgia will be laughed at. Memories will be mocked. Actually liking the shoe genuinely will be an after thought. It will be all about the "likes" on the gram. You know, the "flex" so people can have their feel goods, feel good. To like a GR will be lame. But an exclusive train wreck of a color way will be praised and sought after. To any one that has these 12s and loves them, salute to you. JB did a decent job here.

JB dont make enough. People complain. JB makes too many. People complain. Resell too high. People complain but pay anyway. Resell too low. People complain and call those trash. It does not end. At the end of the day. Get what you want and can. Who cares what others think of your decisions with your own money. A retro today is defined more by its availability than its actual quality. And NONE of them are that great, lets be honest with ourselves. I cant wait for the day I hear that liking Js because of MJ wearing them is wrong. Oh wait, been told that already lol. Nostalgia will be laughed at. Memories will be mocked. Actually liking the shoe genuinely will be an after thought. It will be all about the "likes" on the gram. You know, the "flex" so people can have their feel goods, feel good. To like a GR will be lame. But an exclusive train wreck of a color way will be praised and sought after. To any one that has these 12s and loves them, salute to you. JB did a decent job here.
They need to keep making “too many“ when it comes to OGs. I hope the Playoff 7s and Fire Red 3s are the same thing, These are sneakers people want. And they are going to want certain sneakers whether there are plentiful pairs or not. Leave that limited **** to collabs and the like. Give us the OGs and sought after colorways in large production quantities. These aren’t going to go on clearance. So what if there are restocks and everybody eats. Why would you want the next man not to get a pair of sneakers he really wants?

Frank is just ****in with yall...

Anyway... box talk, and leave peoples mommas out of this.

Anyway I got my Hibbett pair today, size 10.5, my TTS. They are finally starting to fit closer to their true size, smaller than my other 10.5 12s, but probably still a bit more room than all my other 10s. Will probably but my true size going forward, but the sizing of the box is more dramatic.

20220314_203832.jpg
20220314_203930.jpg
20220314_204207.jpg
20220314_204338.jpg

Also the lizard print on my size 10 pair is more pronounced.

When XII's hit a 10.5 the shoe box goes viral. I hate that ish .. worse than the box for I's. :lol:

I was going to double up on these, but still have my 2012 in good condition and will continue to wear them. My next double up will be the Air Max Penny 1 (My favorite shoe of all time), who knows when we'll get them back again. It's been 11 years and counting.
Same! If the Penny 1s, are anywhere near as easy to get as these I might triple up lol.

Back
Top Bottom