five guys > in-n-out according to zagat

how are people hating on 5 guys fries? they are simple yet delicious and very filling espeically with some heinz ketchup. im a big lover of fries and i think they are one of the best fries.

Ate at 5 guys last weekend when I was out in Madison, WI. I love that they offer a wide variety of toppings, but at the end of the day In-N-Out is still the best fast food burger to me.

Ate at 5 guys last weekend when I was out in Madison, WI. I love that they offer a wide variety of toppings, but at the end of the day In-N-Out is still the best fast food burger to me.

At the end of the day, you guys are still arguing about which fast food chain is better.

At the end of the day, you guys are still arguing about which fast food chain is better.

Five Guys may have the better burger, but as an overall restaurant, In-N-Out has to be tops.

I mean, how are you going to call yourself a legit burger joint and not serve milkshakes? Absurd.

Five Guys may have the better burger, but as an overall restaurant, In-N-Out has to be tops.

I mean, how are you going to call yourself a legit burger joint and not serve milkshakes? Absurd.

In-n-Out > Five Guys

I'm fron the DMV but have been living in CA for the past 4 years, so I've had both. I even remember back in '02 when there were only a handful of locations in DMV (I frequented the King's Street one in Alexandria). But ever since I had In-n-Out many years ago, it was always the winner.

In-n-Out > Five Guys

I'm fron the DMV but have been living in CA for the past 4 years, so I've had both. I even remember back in '02 when there were only a handful of locations in DMV (I frequented the King's Street one in Alexandria). But ever since I had In-n-Out many years ago, it was always the winner.

i had 5 guys last week here in socal..

heres my review..

- good burger
- fries sucks
- doesnt come in a meal
- burger cost 5 bucks.. just the burger SMFH
- fries isnt even crisp.
- doesnt come in a meal..
- you have to buy everything separate
- i went to a place without a drive thru.
- overpriced.
- doesnt come in a meal
-no milkshake.

IN AND OUT >

i had 5 guys last week here in socal..

heres my review..

- good burger
- fries sucks
- doesnt come in a meal
- burger cost 5 bucks.. just the burger SMFH
- fries isnt even crisp.
- doesnt come in a meal..
- you have to buy everything separate
- i went to a place without a drive thru.
- overpriced.
- doesnt come in a meal
-no milkshake.

IN AND OUT >

2nalp8y.png

Five Guys doesn't have an app though
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif

five guys is a better burger period but a little overpriced... and the fries are mediocre at best... they stay soggy... i actually prefer checker fries over these... in n out is only better because of the price and more choices on the menu...

so burgers wise 5 guys> in n out
everything else in n out> 5 guys

five guys is a better burger period but a little overpriced... and the fries are mediocre at best... they stay soggy... i actually prefer checker fries over these... in n out is only better because of the price and more choices on the menu...

Back
Top Bottom