Ford unveiling the FORD Bronco on O.J.'s birthday

Now that I think about it... It was definitely intentional. If they wanted to avoid all connection, even an intern on their first day would think to ask 'let's make sure this has NO ties to oj'.

yeah tho, anybody noticing this and not the Juneteenth Presidential Klan rally in Tulsa is suisnitching.

I have no idea what one has to do with the other but I **** with you so I'll let you rock.

first off, I do appreciate the social credit...I´ll explain tho.

if someone pretends to have a Big Problem with this little publicity stunt--on TV, online, across from you--and has expressed no qualms about the President intentionally doing that, then their priorities are wild crooked.

in fact, I posted it on my social media page as bait.

if someone pretends to have a Big Problem with this little publicity stunt--on TV, online, across from you--and has expressed no qualms about the President intentionally doing that, then their priorities are wild crooked.

Aww I see.

I don't think anyone in here really gives a **** about this.

Just debating if it was intentionally done or not.

I thought he pushed the rally back cuz he was shook.

I thought he pushed the rally back cuz he was shook.

see, this is why I don´t take days off of the Internet in 2020.

I´m sorry, it´s only a massive Klanfest at the site of the deadliest racial mass murder in American history the day after the anniversary of the end of Classic Slavery...you are right, that is a full 20 percent better.

seems like it gave the trumpvoters an extra travel day tho:

President Donald Trump's plans for a massive rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, continue to evolve as his team looks to re-launch campaign events that were put on hold in the wake of coronavirus.

Saturday's rally is still scheduled to take place at BOK Center, but the campaign is exploring an additional venue designed to work as an overflow location to help accommodate the overwhelming response of supporters hoping to see the President speak.

During an interview on Fox News, Vice President Mike Pence suggested that the additional venue could be outdoors.

It’s not a coincidence. The day they announced the unveiling date was the anniversary of the last Bronco coming off the assembly line.

yeah tho, anybody noticing this and not the Juneteenth Presidential Klan rally in Tulsa is suisnitching.

ohh looka that.

1592408162830.png

sometimes you gotta hand mfs a shovel and see what happens.

It’s not a coincidence. The day they announced the unveiling date was the anniversary of the last Bronco coming off the assembly line.
Are you just making stuff up?

Ford initially planned to reveal the updated SUV in the spring but postponed the event following the coronavirus pandemic, according to Fox News.

Step 1. Make an outlandish / line stepping / tone deaf announcement (that won't hurt the brand long term)
Step 2. Walk it back, apologize, donate to a cause (regain the minor good will lost)
Step 3. ?????
Step 4. Profit

/insert Woody Harrelson crying into hundred dollar bills gif.

It got y’all talking about it
so I guess genius marketing

I'm thinking about tossing them $100. The badlands trim is calling my name but I know after more added options its gonna shoot up in price.

Back
Top Bottom