Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Don’t forget Pod the Gawd.
E6EFB80A-5D3F-4111-A4F1-0BEFA8EE4200.jpeg

My guy Pod probably got his picture hanging in every brotel from Dorne to the Wall.
They said Pod got the extendo

Nothing more rewarding than this game, my favorite of all time. You get Geralt, Yen, Triss Marigold, and all the people from the show. If you like the show I promise the game is 5x better.

958E6696-A119-4866-8F43-2684BB641AC7.jpeg
Should I watch? I've not seen.

Have there been any memorable lines in HotD yet?
Because GoT...
"What do dragons eat, anyways?"
"Whatever they want."
🤣🔥

"I drink and I know things."
😂😂😂

"You know nothing, Jon Snow."
🔥🔥🔥

And of course the anthem for the entire show:
"When you play the game of thrones, you win, or you die."
😬😬😬
One of the goat comments and lines in all of the series was this scene.. Like this line, took a legitimate place in my mind and awareness in business and life.

"Power is Power"

I for sure thought they had laid out a trap for the twin. Otherwise, what was the point of Mysaria (sp?) spotting him?

I was wondering the same. I thought he was going to find a bunch of soldiers when he entered her room.

I mean it wasn't like she could send a quick text ahead of warning. She would've had to get to stepping and slide past him and then continue running ahead to warn everyone in that room lol. She ultimately did warn them, but I have no idea how exactly since everyone was so far ahead and no quick way to notify anyone.

Like even the blood and cheese ep, there were no alarms or anything going off lol. You think about the inventions we have and how much tougher simple things like mass notifications were back then. Alarms; text; Twitter when it was in it's prime. Instant information.

One of the goat comments and lines in all of the series was this scene.. Like this line, took a legitimate place in my mind and awareness in business and life.

"Power is Power"

*whew*
What a spectacular POS she was. 🤣
Yeah, HotD hasn't came even remotely close to GoT.

Yeah, didn't they say in GoT multiple times that dragons haven't been around for centuries? Major reason why people didn't believe that Daenerys had dragons.
I remember that too, but now that we see it, it Couldn't really be 'centuries' if this is set like, at this point with the time jumps, 130 years or less from GOT timeline. Probably just hyperbole since it's been mad long and multiple generations, especially with the life span being shorter with their weak *** medical field. You get enough people to live their entire lives without seeing one, eventually the future will believe they were always mythical..*message*

Gotta find a way to breed Drogon like jurassic park. amphibian dna head ahh

I wonder how long Aegon's trip back to King's Landing too... must have taken days... but with all those injuries!
Cole completely misreading the situation with Meleys' head and how the ppl would react. 🤭🤭
Alicent realizing she's lost all control and respect... 🙄🙄
Mysaria making her move... 👀 I wonder what Elinda's role in this will be.
Dammit, Daemon... get your ish together, FFS. 😑

That look... 😂
a2.gif

😭💀

screamin

Back
Top Bottom