Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

IMG_1141.jpeg

IMG_1143.jpeg
Steph KD and Bron at the olympics.

Tyland Lannister goated.

Shorty Told buddy he's handsome and smart and strong...I already knew...

then she threw the warrior princess box at him for his seeds and bro was so uncomfortable..

'oh....you do? fascinating...

1723949443289.gif

I want all your babies

1723949544672.gif

but then

'I want you to clap my wives...'

....oh....well.....how many are we talking?

1723948952798.gif

Just finished the season 2 finale. man....I knew I should've waitinf for this show to wrap before I binged. Now I'm all caught up with yall and on page 147 of this thread too. And have to wait like 2 years for season 3. wtf.

The first episode of the first season of HOTD says “it’s 172 years before the death of The Mad King” (Dany’s dad).

So we can assume at this point through two seasons of HOTD, we’re somewhere near 200 years before The Mad King/and the immediate aftermath, the events of Game of Thrones.

Interestingly, the claims to take over the throne in that first episode, by Veserys and Rhaenys, were made at Harrenhall (where Daemon has been having his visions).
How's this math mathing gang :lol:?

If we started at 172 years, that number has to get smaller, not larger as we get closer to the intercept point.

If we started at 172, not sure how much time has passed, but maybe 20 ish years. Then now we're 152 years from the Mad King's death. So 7ish generations, 7 and change.

How's this math mathing gang :lol:?

If we started at 172 years, that number has to get smaller, not larger as we get closer to the intercept point.

If we started at 172, not sure how much time has passed, but maybe 20 ish years. Then now we're 152 years from the Mad King's death. So 7ish generations, 7 and change.
Bro you’re so good at math because you realized 200-50

this finale must've been a writer's strike mixtape. **** was ***.

season as a whole was khris MIDdleton. Sans a couple scenes here and there, this season sucked and felt like filler.

Seasons like this is why I like to wait til stuff is completed and binge the whole thing. Then there are not bad episodes/finales/seasons, its all just one piece of the story as you click next episode. Like Season 2 of the wire.

If you like Tyland Lannister I have some property to sell you, get in touch with my friend at Glengarry Glen Ross Ltd.

Yeah it’s fun seeing that Aegon dagger now in HotD knowing it gets thrust into the Night King centuries later. They do some key close-ups on it when Alicent first gives it to Aegon in the carriage, and when Aemond picked it up at the scene of Aegon’s dragon death fall.
Seee that's why I read the entire thread and been posting since I watched episode one. I need ya'll to put me on the details I'm not hip too. The dagger was dope to me, but it's been ages since I watched OG thrones. forgot all about any significance of the dagger. Looks fly af though. they definitely hit the close up on it mad times. Good info.

Back
Top Bottom