Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

The showrunner basically confirmed it too :lol:, explains just why she took Rhae's personal business so damn personal and hard and has been petty looking to ruin her ever since on some scorned lover ****

Both actresses also confirmed those motivations

Damn, team green just a bunch of simps turned salty exes :lol:

The fact that Alicent seeks out and recruits cornball Criston is even more sad and pathetic:lol:

They should’ve played this up more and show Rhae actually angry when Vis chose Alicent as his wife. There was a lot of story/scene potential to explore that. It’s even sadder that Alicent just went along with what her dad told her to do and offered herself to be his next wife.

Been binging GOT in between episodes and ive accidentally spoiled a major event in HOTD for myself in the process.

Smh damn. Lol

I know there was a scene with Stanis' daughter talking about the book regarding the events in house of the dragon. I think she spoke about the outcome and what she would have done differently. I was tempted to go rewatch it, but I'll wait it out and be surprised.

:lol: Now I wish Joffrey lived longer to spoil all of Fire & Blood.

1665168965599.gif

It is still a little wild to me how Driftmark played no part or role in Game of Thrones and House Velaryon is subjugated under House Baratheon :smh:

Damn, that walk was like a marathon for Vis :lol:

Vis quelling one more matter before he checks out.

Vaemond is/was a FOOL! He could've kept quiet, be patient and bided his time to simply re-seize the Driftmark throne in the future. Instead he just started wildin :lol: Gave Daemon a reason :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom