Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

we byke.

EA47EB92-9E35-4DFF-9BED-2E9FFA0D3678.gif

havent read the books, but i just know they’re not breaking any ****in oaths so i already know who they’re riding with :lol:

I hope they switch up this time and take a risk. Every Stark can't be like Ned and Jon Snow.

I know what happens but the show can switch it up more. They can still be loyal just with a dark twist. Give me a Littlefinger or Ramsey type. Just to **** with viewers

I hope they switch up this time and take a risk. Every Stark can't be like Ned and Jon Snow.

I know what happens but the show can switch it up more. They can still be loyal just with a dark twist. Give me a Littlefinger or Ramsey type. Just to **** with viewers
this makes no sense lol being honorable is their thing and is a huge part of the story itself

this makes no sense lol being honorable is their thing and is a huge part of the story itself
Did you not read that properly?

Besides that you can be honorable according to your definition of it.

And besides that a lineage doesn't just naturally produce honorable ******. Probably a story behind how that came to be.

Did you not read that properly?

Besides that you can be honorable according to your definition of it.

And besides that a lineage doesn't just naturally produce honorable ******. Probably a story behind how that came to be.
you can change little things like alicent wanting to save rhaenyra etc. cuz its a second hand telling but idk about doing that to Cregan (smh flubbed that)

Last edited:
Our penultimate Hot D!

Lord Commander Krispy Kreme... FFS. 🙄
How TF did this fool survive after murdering Joffrey is beyond me.
Lord Commander Westerling... now that's an honorable man.
But RIP Lord Caswell and Lord Beesbury!

Otto... that MFer... 🤬🤬
At least Alicent has somewhat of a conscience in not greenlighting the hit on Rhaenyra.
Kinda feel for Aegon tho... has a father who doesn't love him, a mother who only 'cares' about something he doesn't even want and a grandfather who's only using him for his own power.

But Clubfoot tho! Did not see that coming.
At first, I was like... "Alicent... been walking around in the Red Keep all day... her 'dogs must be barking..."
And then I was like...
Friends - Joey shocked.gif

And I was totally screaming at the TV!
"DragCarAss those MFers!" 😤

She's got a point.
Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Footy fans... I can't unsee!
1666016537266.png

Rhaenys should’ve smoked them
should have but then again, some of them were Targaryens. the HighTowers received a stern warning without some of the backstabbing that the HighTowers were doing to gain support. blood will be spilled and war is coming.

This man Larys really killed his father and brother over FEET. He doesn't even get to touch them!
This is why I don't trust foot ******. If you like feet I already don't know what you're truly capable of.
Alicent hit a new low for me now that i think about it. She out here letting another man beat his meat to her feet less (didnt mean for that to rhyme) than 24 hours after her husband died. Idk how anyone can be team green at this point.

Still don’t get how Crispy Crème is still alive. Knocked daemon off his horse at the jousting event and bested him in combat with no repercussions. Talked back to daemon when he took the dragon to dragon stone. Killed Prince Laenors lover in front of everyone at the damn Princess’s wedding. Openly abused their children for “training” purposes. Killed a member of the kings council. Has openly laughed, mockingly, at the accusations of Rhae’s bastard offspring. Openly drawn his sword on the Lord Commander of the Kings Guard.

Why is he alive again and able to do whatever he wants? He doesn’t have any clout, family wise. He has nothing to leverage except obedience. Doesn’t make sense why he isn’t killed off at any moment by anyone.

Seems like every episode I find myself critiquing a million situations that GoT characters would never allow to happen. “King Joffrey would NEVER. Cercei would NEVER. Tywinn, Rob B, Danaerys, none of them would EVER let THAT slide!”

The white worm or whatever Daemons mistress is going by. She just casually kidnaps the heir to the throne and then threatens the Hand on some “be grateful, I could kill him if I wanted.” and she gets away with it how? Even Little Finger would have stabbed her in the throat .00005 milliseconds after he got what he wanted.

Ramsay Bolton would be looking at these weak rulers like
A0611B50-D6D4-4B3A-84EF-7C28F5AA04C7.gif

Back
Top Bottom