Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

This is great :lol:

7487DDD1-10F0-4751-9F83-3C369F295BE1.jpeg

It was implied that that was the work of Larys' crew taking out the White Worm's crib. We don't actually see her die, so she's def alive.
with a network of spies, you believe that Middlefinger could simply kill the Varys of that time?

This franchise historically hasn’t done that except for the final season of GOT, and I hope you’re off on this.
Season 2 is being written now and shooting is scheduled to start in spring of next year so unfortunately its almost impossible for it to air in 2023.

Two year wait in between seasons is becoming more the norm now for these types of dramas, look at Succession and Westworld

Season 2 is being written now and shooting is scheduled to start in spring of next year so unfortunately its almost impossible for it to air in 2023.

Two year wait in between seasons is becoming more the norm now for these types of dramas, look at Succession and Westworld
I doubt it. GOT has been known to air yearly unless we are going under the rock again.

Great great episode and while I would have loved to see Daemond and Rhaeryna this episode, we definitely got more of an impact keeping it with these characters. I did love the dueling duos as they tried to find Aegon, how fast Otto enacted his plan, Alicent standing up for herself against him, and that ending... jeeeezzzz. Great set up for the finale.

Think about how many GOT products they’ve seen, surprised you can’t get a Season 2 going on air one year after the first season with all the time.

I believe the ‘tattoo’ was just a monogram on her sock/stocking …Alicent removed it a few moments later and there was just her skin

Good news about the Starks in S2….I thought that the guy they showed briefly a few eps in Viserys’ chambers was a Stark but not sure

I just rewatched. You are correct.

Bruh Rhaenys is such a G and a true Queen. I think she truly sees redemption in the feet pics seller’s eyes, so she spared her.

I really thought Aegon was gonna off himself in front of everyone, something tells me he has something up his sleeve.

Back
Top Bottom