GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

This is where you gonna find your reservations once the app is fully functional
20200204_093300.jpg

Thx cozybot!
I’m now x3 across all apps but still no points
I didn’t have any money spent so I guess that’s normal
But I think I should get like 500 welcome points or something for upgrading

Jesus Christ you need 50k points for a $20 GC
If the earn rewards things pops up on the app do the little survey and get your 500 points
DEBF07CE-A518-4A41-A7D4-2CCA49B78E6D.png

Jesus Christ you need 50k points for a $20 GC
If the earn rewards things pops up on the app do the little survey and get your 500 points
DEBF07CE-A518-4A41-A7D4-2CCA49B78E6D.png

that’s like spending $250

$200 before got you $20

now I assume it’s a straight up stackable gift card that doesn’t expire? If so I’m fine with that

You get 100 points for every $1 spent so you gotta spend $500 to get $20
Only bright side is it doesn’t expire unlike the old rewards where it expired in like 2 months or so

FYI if you have a FNL winners circle account do not upgrade to the status account
They changed it where you now have to spend $400 to get a $20 reward I think
This is the new rewards program if you upgrade to status on FNL 906BBDFC-A9C1-4D92-9BE4-1E9895EEC14C.png

Last edited:
So I followed cozy boy’s instructions and now I’m X3 on all apps but still have no points. Does this mean they are essentially acknowledging that I’m vip by automatically upgrading me to X3? Why don’t I get points tho. I spent so much. Does everyone’s points reset to 0 even if you’re X3?

[/COLOR]
Update from earlier before (Had X1 on all apps with 0 points)

Called CS and they simply told me to log in to Footlocker on desktop and validate my FLX account through the website. The apps automatically updated and now show X3 across the board.

I got the desktop and tried find a way to validate. Where do you see that option at?

Wait wait wait. 3000? That isn't accurate. Sorry if this has been answered...u know what I'll just call them.

Yes everyone starts at 0 points, unless you were using FLX and buying stuff at Lady Foot Locker already.

Thx cozybot!
I’m now x3 across all apps but still no points
I didn’t have any money spent so I guess that’s normal
But I think I should get like 500 welcome points or something for upgrading
Thanks for pointing me to this thread brosef 🤙🏽

Is your FLX Member# suppose to be the same as your old previous Footlocker VIP#? I just noticed my FLX number is different than my VIP number. So I'm guessing we don't keep the same number....can anyone else check theirs.

Also...my status finally updated from X1 to X3, however 0 points carried over..

Back
Top Bottom