GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

I have an account that isnt linked to an email but its my platinum one. I been trying to get it linked for a minute now but FTL CS is TRASH. I just made a new account and gonna start over. If I spend 500 and then return it do you think I can still keep the points?

so my account says this....wtf

wtfflx.JPG

Don’t try to link thru email
Use the app or desktop to merge accounts
The merge option only showed up on champs for me
So check all the apps to see where it is

Once you merge and get that welcome msg like atdizzle atdizzle you gotta log in thru desktop and it should update properly

I got the desktop and tried find a way to validate. Where do you see that option at?

I cant find this validate thing anywhere in FL or FA.. Maybe I'm tripping but can ya'll be more specific? I logged in, clicked the dashboard and there is no validation

Don’t try to link thru email
Use the app or desktop to merge accounts
The merge option only showed up on champs for me
So check all the apps to see where it is

Once you merge and get that welcome msg like atdizzle atdizzle you gotta log in thru desktop and it should update properly

i did merge on the app. i get that when i log into my ftl account and go to my account and hit and got that. but now its all updated and working fine lol

I’m confused, 100 points per dollar, $100 = 10k points

$20 is 30k points

that would mean $300 for $20

Never mind I see it now, I must’ve been confused

at least we can save the points

so my account says this....wtf

wtfflx.JPG
I cant find this validate thing anywhere in FL or FA.. Maybe I'm tripping but can ya'll be more specific? I logged in, clicked the dashboard and there is no validation

Log in on desktop if you can. Click the tab that says FLX and you should see the validate button somewhere. I have 2 separate VIP accounts so I made sure to validate each one with the appropriate email. If you use the same email across all stores then you don’t have to worry about that. Anyway I found it easy on desktop.

Now the important question.... how do we reserve the reverse breds? Lol

Log in on desktop if you can. Click the tab that says FLX and you should see the validate button somewhere. I have 2 separate VIP accounts so I made sure to validate each one with the appropriate email. If you use the same email across all stores then you don’t have to worry about that. Anyway I found it easy on desktop.

if u log into ftl.com and click account to go to your accpount details, theres gonna be a huge button that says validate now. i had to validate like 6 times before it went thru. the other 5 times, i hit validate, i get the email, i go to my account and it still says validate. finally went thru on the 6th and showed my X3 status.

The reservation deal is trash.
1000 per “head start”
10 per release tops

had they given us our points from before, we’d be good. But nope. Smdh

Does everyone have only 3,000 points as of now?

This ish better update. Worked on getting my accounts up specifically for this month.

Hate this.

The reservation deal is trash.
1000 per “head start”
10 per release tops

had they given us our points from before, we’d be good. But nope. Smdh

So a total of 10,000 points can be used per release? Basically saying we have to spend $100 to max out each reserve.

Rev Bred was up on FTL reserve, then glitched out. So does everyone start off w/ 0 points, or will our points come around? Got x3 but no points, don't want to reserve only to find out my points came in after.

For right now I would assume as people start off with zero points that X3ers are going to get first dibs on the releases. But since you can't get them at each store anymore, there will be more people that can build up their accounts.

Back
Top Bottom