GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

A bit late to the party, but what happened to all of my VIP account info and what not?

When I login to my apps, they ask me to sign up for VIP.... so I no longer have any status that I had previously?

Anyone who hasn't gotten their bonus points, ask today.

Both my brother and I just had them added after doing a Live Chat. I think they gave up trying to fix the automated process on their side getting the conversion done lol
How much bonus points are we supposed to get?

They just gave me mine 24 hours after I switched to FLX. But then again I joined late to the party cause I was done with the apps after I started hitting on snkrs more. Also lack of shoes coming out that I actually want. So all my accounts had reset to 0. But when I went to flex they gave me 3000 points and teir 3x crazy part I haven’t brought anything from champs in a year.

yet they said I spent enough to have teir 3 and 3000 points.

They just gave me mine 24 hours after I switched to FLX. But then again I joined late to the party cause I was done with the apps after I started hitting on snkrs more. Also lack of shoes coming out that I actually want. So all my accounts had reset to 0. But when I went to flex they gave me 3000 points and teir 3x crazy part I haven’t brought anything from champs in a year.

You contacted customer support?

I dont think you can be their 1 at one store and tier 3 at another. It's all 1 now. If you use points at 1 store the balance is reduced across all stores.

I dont think you can be their 1 at one store and tier 3 at another. It's all 1 now. If you use points at 1 store the balance is reduced across all stores.

thats interesting so if big release is under 3 brands u have to allocate ur points. Stragically or once u head start at 1 brand it’s for all brands.

I have a felling popular releases will only be at one of the brands and they take turns. I hope not.

thats interesting so if big release is under 3 brands u have to allocate ur points. Stragically or once u head start at 1 brand it’s for all brands.

I have a felling popular releases will only be at one of the brands and they take turns. I hope not.
You'll need enough points to cover head starts on each app separately

Looks like I will be using StockX going forward. This FLX system is utter garbage. Would rather pay a Lil over retail and have peace of mind than deal with Footlocker shenanigans.

they some of the main reasons we in this mess

Side note getting some Nike stuff and street wear stuff close or under retail is nice on stock x

cause people think they can flip anything. It’s a gift and curse.

Last edited:
Anyone having this issue?
F49CB217-D4CC-4FA3-8EDD-EC55378622DC.png

I think it's because those stores don't have that size. Try a different size or selection of stores.

Wait...Did they change the amount of points needed for hs's to only 500pts or am I trippin? I just entered the 3hs for both unc/chi & ow5 & in my points history it says I only spent 1,500pts each. Lord I hope this is true & they stick to 500pts per hs. Atleast it'll be cut in half.
Screenshot_2020-02-12-08-39-04.png

Are points from in store purchases now taking a few days before they show up? Made some purchases last night and nothing so far. I know it says 24hrs but wanted to know from someone here.

Are points from in store purchases now taking a few days before they show up? Made some purchases last night and nothing so far. I know it says 24hrs but wanted to know from someone here.
Yup. Took albout 12hrs for mine to show up. Purchsed noon yesterday & got em around midnight.

Wait...Did they change the amount of points needed for hs's to only 500pts or am I trippin? I just entered the 3hs for both unc/chi & ow5 & in my points history it says I only spent 1,500pts each. Lord I hope this is true & they stick to 500pts per hs. Atleast it'll be cut in half.
Screenshot_2020-02-12-08-39-04.png
releases vary in the number of headstarts allowed and number of points needed for said headstarts

when you reserve a launch shoe, what is the pickup deadline?

or can that vary by shoe or store?

I thought someone said the pickup date for 85's was 2/12 somewhere

Back
Top Bottom