Harassment/Sexual Harassment at work. FELLAS, LOOK OUT FOR THESE TRAPS.

I've smashed so many co workers. never cared. It's not like how most jobs are though. You hang out after work and there you have it. It's not really frowned upon. At my job they encourage it because it's funny basically. :lol: nothing is off limits. Customers are fair game too.

I understood Will the first time. Your girls coworker sound like certified freak. Tell her to stay far away from her. Don't let them hangout after work. :lol:
Yeah she already know. She got pulled to another unit since they were short so she don't work on their floor normally. Of subject tho my ex cousin also works with her and they are work "friends". Small world.

Continue the story...

Long story short. I work at a Hilton hotel as the night auditor and she works the AM shift that relieves me. I'm 27 she's mid 50s. Whenever she comes in we always flirt(verbal). Well one day me, the security guard, and the valet were talking:

Me: Man if I ever get a chance Ima make it happen with Lisa

Security: You know she'll kill you right?

Me: Yea I bet she got that killer

Valet: No ***** actually kill you. She did like 12 years for killing a boyfriend. We heard he might have been abusive.

Security: Yea you don't want that praying mantis box

Me: :x

I've had some married chicks throw it at me. I never flirted back with 'em. Ain't tryna get killed over no box. :lol:

This one chick at my old job used to sing songs and kinda dance on me. I could just tell from her energy she wanted me to smash

This other chick was real blatant with it. She used to call me boo and husband around other people and everybody knew was married. Her man used to drop her off. I'm surprised nobody told ol boy. :lol:
It's worse when they throw you lil hints. :smh:

This girl be like "Hiiiii Sean" then gives me a big *** hug. When she walks away I'm like

cc11489c_thumb.jpeg

Yas :rofl:, had this chick who used to say the same thing, I'm like yo knock it off.

yes sir. Drinks after work. Holiday parties. get togethers at a coworkers house. planned activities like the company softball. Carpools.

I dont know how to put it because it's something that is definitely situational. Every case is different. If a connection can be made between a policy violation and the workplace, it's fair game. i.e. Guy offers to carpool with girl. they carpool for 10 months. (long time on purpose) One day, she complains to boss that she hates carpooling with guy, but can't tell him she doesn't want to carpool anymore because guy is best friends with manager and she fears she wont get a good review coming up. Girl gets subpar review, she complains that she's felt "forced" to carpool for fear of him talking with manager about girl.... and now we have an investigation.

something so simple like doing someone a favor can be turned into some kind of harassment/sexual harassment allegation.

Welcome to second wave feminism :lol:.

Don't want your name to be tarnished just make a false report and watch people jump to outdated conclusions.

what happened man?
When I was 19 I use to work at the Panera bread in Lathrop village. Long story short it was one fine chick who was feeling me but had a bf and a chick that was feeling me but just wanted to smash. I ended up giving the one I wanted to smash a ride home and we exchanged numbers and was texting for about a week before she came thru before work one day and I smashed. The next week ole girl breaks up with her dude and basically gives me her number and tries to set up a date. Word got back to the other chick and this crazy mfer came in on her off day once and straight g checked the other girl in front of customers and all. Straight dropping bs and hs, saying I was her man and she will beat her ***. Thank God the younger cool manager was there because we all just got talked too and she was wrote up. I just look at it like what if that was my job now, I got way more to lose these days and can't afford to lose my gig over yambs, these females crazy.

Last edited:
yes sir. Drinks after work. Holiday parties. get togethers at a coworkers house. planned activities like the company softball. Carpools.

I dont know how to put it because it's something that is definitely situational. Every case is different. If a connection can be made between a policy violation and the workplace, it's fair game. i.e. Guy offers to carpool with girl. they carpool for 10 months. (long time on purpose) One day, she complains to boss that she hates carpooling with guy, but can't tell him she doesn't want to carpool anymore because guy is best friends with manager and she fears she wont get a good review coming up. Girl gets subpar review, she complains that she's felt "forced" to carpool for fear of him talking with manager about girl.... and now we have an investigation.

something so simple like doing someone a favor can be turned into some kind of harassment/sexual harassment allegation.

But the guy she's carpooling with has not anything wrong in this situation. It's not like the guy is blackmailing her

Some chick touch my abs today at work can I file for sexual harassment?

Woman get away with a lot of ****. Men, we have to be extra cautious. We can't say the wrong thing to a female even if she is flirting, and we have to be careful not to hurt their feelings if they come on too strong. Either of those things happen, then we asking for trouble.

praying mantis box :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:

I have a coworker who has been trying to get me to smash since last year. I keep turning her down, because she is too needy and I know the minute I throw her shade it is going to be hell in here. She sent me pics of the goodies, and jokes not to turn her in to HR. She is actually smashing another coworker now and she tells me everything, so it is awkward talking to dude now. But without missing a beat she still offers up the box. She is crazy jealous too, and was jealous of another coworker that liked me. I played it safe with her, she was a new hire, in her 40s recently divorced. Took a liking to me and was always hanging around me. Telling me about her fav sex positions, how to get her wet, and that she was a squirter. I never pulled the trigger because we never linked up outside of work and I didn't wan to get hit with a harrassment claim. As stupid as it may sound, I know that chicks can do almost anything they want, but the minute a guy does something they don't like we are up ****'s creek. She eventually quit so I just accepted the loss.

It is so funny this thread came up because I'm in a bit of a pickle myself now and not sure what to do. We hired a new person to take her old position, and it is like deja vu. Older chick in early 40s, recently divorced, again latching on to me etc. Now I want to pursue this and see what happens, but I'm still scared to say anything while at work. But even more afraid to ask her out so soon. Our convos haven't gotten sexual yet, just really friendly. I just don't want to make a fool of myself, but more importantly I don't want to weird her out and risk her going to HR or our supervisor.

I normally don't give much thought or care into work situations because I know they cause problems, but something about this one has my full attention.

Last edited:

But the guy she's carpooling with has not anything wrong in this situation. It's not like the guy is blackmailing her

yea, i wouldn't put it past someone to falsify a claim in a scenario like that, but unless there was conversation...some context that would back up her fear, this is a reach...dude isn't getting cheeks or anything, he's just helping someone out. if anything he'd be the one who can get taken advantage of, if say...gas money wasn't being chipped in or something.

just what i think at least..

From my experience working with an environment with mostly women, you know who can you **** around (joking etc.) with and who to leave alone.

For OP.

Is it harassment if we compliment a woman. If we say she has a pretty smile, or if she mentions she just got her hair done and we say it looks nice.

I definitely want to read this thread front to back.

Serious question OP, can a man get hit with sexual harassment if he's seen with an erection?

It's odd to me how women can flaunt their body and sell sex and expect men to totally ignore it (unless it's a man they're attracted to, but that's another story), let's say a man wears fitted trousers with an obvious erection, almost flaunting it the way women flaunt breasts. Could he face repercussions? Women even go so far as to show a portion of their actual breast,let's say a man that's in very good shape cane to work with his pecs bulging out, could the women force him to cover up?

Last edited:
^^ They won't need to file a harassment charge. Your life would be over from sheer embarrassment. 

Last edited:
For OP.

Is it harassment if we compliment a woman. If we say she has a pretty smile, or if she mentions she just got her hair done and we say it looks nice.

It's not really about what is or isn't harassment - it's about what can be considered harassment. Context is everything. If you're at a meeting full of coworkers and tell a woman her new haircut looks nice, you probably don't have anything to fear. If you're in an elevator with just you and that woman and say the exact same thing, the words aren't as important anymore - the details surrounding the words are. She could say she felt intimidated because you waited until you were both isolated and felt "pressured" into responding to the compliment positively.

That doesn't matter. Simply because the guy has a friendship with the manager, the other employee in this scenario can state that she thought responding negatively would put her job in jeopardy. An employee with a close relationship with their manager can use it as a means of influence over other employees who don't. This is why many managers have fraternization guidelines for interactions with their employees.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom