Hipsters Unappreciation

While I'm fully willing to admit the hipster diaspora is in Williamsburg Brooklyn, hipsters are an urban thing. Where ever there are American Apparels youcan be sure there are hipsters to shop at them. Don't get me wrong they pretty much all come from the suburbs. But they move to the city and adopt theirhipster ways learning from the hipsters who came before them. It's like strange migration, but what can I say they're strange people.
Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

so can i make a post about how i hate people that wear baggy clothing? and people that wear suits? how about those guys that are always wearing glasses? what's with them?

eyes.gif

worry about yourselves. damn.

call it what you want, but it's just like racism. you don't like these people because of how they look and act...ask a racist why they don't like a certain group of people? same damn answer.

i suggest you all take a look at your morals and beliefs.
So not to beat a dead horse but you live in Fort Wanye Indiana, there isn't a single American Apparel in your whole state... So simply put youhave only limited view of hipsters in your limited travels to civilization also know ascities (not to be confused with towns or villages like those in thestate of Indiana where only fledgling and wishful thinking hipsters exist).
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperFromKIDS

ignorance
Keep talking and I'll neg rep you on ST.

[Dave Chapelle] Owwwww, you n's didn't think I knew about ST did ya [Dave Chapelle]

Na, but forreal, keep fighting the good fight.

BSP is the kind of kid that reads Cobra Snake and longs to be part of the scene, when there are kids in the cornfield out back, genuine American kids, drinking PBR, and having genuine, non ironic fun.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Originally Posted by CasperFromKIDS

ignorance
Keep talking and I'll neg rep you on ST.

[Dave Chapelle] Owwwww, you n's didn't think I knew about ST did ya [Dave Chapelle]

Na, but forreal, keep fighting the good fight.

BSP is the kind of kid that reads Cobra Snake and longs to be part of the scene, when there are kids in the cornfield out back, genuine American kids, drinking PBR, and having genuine, non ironic fun.

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by RawSheed

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Don't sleep on Ian Meyer also

http://flickr.com/photos/imeyer/sets/72157602309758923/

Check out the sets if you YEARN to be a hipster like me

1508358643_39376d2688.jpg

View Ian Meyer's map

Taken in (See more photos here)
[h3]Damn hipsters taking over my team....
mad.gif

[/h3]

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JBug88

***whew**
I can safely say I could relate to absolutely none of that.
to be quite honest, I not quite sure what most if it means.

-J-

what the hell is this?...
roll.gif
roll.gif
i dont no what he was talking about either

Dude, I think that's Autobo (Kurt) of Flosstradamus.

They're a DJ Duo out of chitown and they're the type of DJs who throw down sets for hipsters

I mean, check out this RAVE remix of Lil Jon's Act a Fool

Nu Rave Rap Baltimore Club Juke - perfect stuff for hipsters

http://www.myspace.com/flosstradamus

Peep "Act A Fool" and "Yeah Yeah YEah"

my joints
pimp.gif

I keep alternating between this thread and the "homophobics" thread because that one gets me all mad and then this one puts a smile back on my face.

Thread delivers.

I keep alternating between this thread and the "homophobics" thread because that one gets me all mad and then this one puts a smile back on my face.

Thread delivers.

Seriously, I tried reading some of the responses in the "homophobics"thread and just got too angry.

And Sheed, I don't know much about Southpaw; certainly not enough to truly abhor it, but generally walking by it annoys me. Park Slope indie yuppies, and some hipsters is mostly what I see. But since my father owns a restaurant and a bar on 5th avenue seeing these people is nothing new, and completely unavoidable for me.

hahaha i don't think it's him

but yeah, chi town is up on the hipster craaaaaze

who got a fixed gear bike in this thread?

Originally Posted by RawSheed

Dude, I think that's Autobo (Kurt) of Flosstradamus.

They're a DJ Duo out of chitown and they're the type of DJs who throw down sets for hipsters

I mean, check out this RAVE remix of Lil Jon's Act a Fool

Nu Rave Rap Baltimore Club Juke - perfect stuff for hipsters

http://www.myspace.com/flosstradamus

Peep "Act A Fool" and "Yeah Yeah YEah"

my joints
pimp.gif
Let me take a wild guess and say this dude DJ's at either Sonotheque or Funky Budha Lounge or some other place thats just like either of thosetwo places...

i stayed out of the homophobic post, i dont get why anyone would be mad at someone for being gay. but i guess thats part of being childish.

i'm sorry sheed, that act a fool is terrible.
laugh.gif
you need to do another live feedthough for nt.
pimp.gif

Sorry guys, I shouldn't have mentioned the homophobe post because now BSP might call me a hypocrite for hating on hipsters but sticking up for gays.

But seriously, fixed gear bikes? I have a friend that's more angry about fixed gear bikes than I am about the ignorance on NT in that 'other'thread.

i love how there is a general idea that being a yuppie is bad on this board. Is there something wrong with being young and successful? Everyone who complainedabout hipsters in this thread is a hater, i love how everyone always acts so bad-*** on NT like you aren't wearing the same thing as everyone else.. I seemore redundant NTers than i do hipsters, at least they have some sense of individual style.. how many "what should i wear with this" threads canthere be every day?? you guys need a nice tall glass of haterade.. The NT population is actualy starting to dress more hipsterish.. you know none of youhaters were wearing button downs and sweaters two years ago..

^Hipster does not equal Yuppy two very different things... I think alot of yuppies are herbs too, but for a completely different reason... Yuppy stands forYoung Urban Professional. None or very few of these hipsters are professionals. Yuppies are like 25 years olds who have real jobs and drive M3's. Hipstersare completely different.

i love how there is a general idea that being a yuppies is bad on this board. Is there something wrong with being young and successful? Everyone who complained about hipsters in this thread is a hater, i love how everyone always acts so bad-*** on NT like you aren't wearing the same thing as everyone else..

When did yuppies equate to hipsters. They are two VERY different things in my mind. Yuppies are Young Urban Professionals. Hipsters are spoiled brats living inWilliamsburg that are more concerned with their image than anything else.

Or am I completely wrong? Should I go shopping for a fixed gear bike?

Originally Posted by ebayologist

^Hipster does not equal Yuppy two very different things... I think alot of yuppies are herbs too, but for a completely different reason... Yuppy stands for Young Urban Professional. None or very few of these hipsters are professionals. Yuppies are like 25 years olds who have real jobs and drive M3's. Hipsters are completely different.

or have rich parents/family

Originally Posted by DeionPrimetimeSanders

i love how there is a general idea that being a yuppie is bad on this board. Is there something wrong with being young and successful? Everyone who complained about hipsters in this thread is a hater, i love how everyone always acts so bad-*** on NT like you aren't wearing the same thing as everyone else.. I see more redundant NTers than i do hipsters, at least they have some sense of individual style.. how many "what should i wear with this" threads can there be every day?? you guys need a nice tall glass of haterade.. The NT population is actualy starting to dress more hipsterish.. you know none of you haters were wearing button downs and sweaters two years ago..

Wow. Where to begin? Okay, first of all, yuppy and hipster; those words have nothing to do with each other. Hipsters are anything but professional. Secondof all, shopping at Urban outfitters, and getting the same choppy hair cut as your friend Milo is not having an individual sense of style. Third of all, thisthread has nothing to do with the 13 years olds that make threads about what they should wear with what new Jordan release.

Back
Top Bottom