How important is looks really?

It's important to a degree, esp when things are starting. Even in the long run you want someone that looks good and ages well. You gotta look at them when eating, talking, funking etc :lol:

And if you're short. I think height is the biggest sticking point for women :lol:

Not a prob here :evil: haha
IMG00258.jpg

Depends on where you live, chicks who live in big cities where glam and appearances matter are still bad as **** 30s - 50s.

the women you--we--look at and take notice of, yes.

I am aware of Sade too...but are you willing to say MOST women look better at 35 or 45 than 25?

I chat with pretty much everybody, and one of the most common complaints I hear from women of a certain age is how they feel invisible as they get older.

I only try to date really attractive girls (IMO) so they're all doing something right. If a girl takes care of herself and eats well, they tend to look good no matter the age. I've dated girls in their 20s, 30s and 40s. Although they get a bit more "leathery" closer to 40. Again, money and a good job help with that (being jewish helps, too, especially in LA). But the best relationships I have had are the ones where I am best friends with my girl. The ones based solely on physical attraction end up fizzling out after a month.

definitely appreciate the thoughtful and well-considered response. worthy perspective.

definitely appreciate the thoughtful and well-considered response. worthy perspective.

ALWAYS respect the red flags, too. Walk away if they are present. Whenever you try and let it go, it always comes back to haunt you. Some red flags for me are: no college degree, parent's divorce during the ages of 7-18, don't exercise, don't eat well, drink too much, party too much, relying on makeup too much, bad job, no future prospects, and the most important of all--do not try to save people.

I've also got some solid tips to make sure you always have a good/successful date. Took me a few years to figure it out, but girls love it and I always get something out of it.

ALWAYS respect the red flags, too. Walk away if they are present. Whenever you try and let it go, it always comes back to haunt you. Some red flags for me are: no college degree, parent's divorce during the ages of 7-18, don't exercise, don't eat well, drink too much, party too much, relying on makeup too much, bad job, no future prospects, and the most important of all--do not try to save people.

I've also got some solid tips to make sure you always have a good/successful date. Took me a few years to figure it out, but girls love it and I always get something out of it.

post a few of those too, you sound like a guy who has figured himself out.

also, before I forget: sweet s/n.

Women don’t give a damn about **** but money. They know if they secure the bag they can then go ahead and smash whoever they are actually attracted to.

although this is true of many women, I don't think it's fair to say about every female in America.

you play da hand ur delt.

this aint new, just be lucky you ain't a ugly broad...no one cares about ugly broads, even if they got money :lol:

you really have a way of sugarcoating things. :lol:

Ugly and yes even fat broads are able to get action much easier than majority of men, which supports my point of most ppl don't care that much about looks

you play da hand ur delt.

this aint new, just be lucky you ain't a ugly broad...no one cares about ugly broads, even if they got money :lol:

Ugly and yes even fat broads are able to get action much easier than majority of men, which supports my point of most ppl don't care that much about looks

well, if you're just talking about sex, a man has to be noteworthy to attract sexual attentions, good-looking, talented, socially valuable, actually valuable, etc.

in general, a woman just has to be present and not visibly deformed for SOMEONE to take a shot.

^^ Nah dudes don’t have to be none of that. I get your point and for the most part agree but I’ve had this exact discussion with homegirls. Women will smash just to smash just like we will. The notable thing I picked up was proximity as well. Doesn’t matter what you bring to the table if you’re in the right place at the right time you can get yambs.

^^ Nah dudes don’t have to be none of that. I get your point and for the most part agree but I’ve had this exact discussion with homegirls. Women will smash just to smash just like we will. The notable thing I picked up was proximity as well. Doesn’t matter what you bring to the table if you’re in the right place at the right time you can get yambs.

I get that women are sexual creatures, but in what world will an unattractive, broke, socially awkward loser be the man she chooses to smash just to smash?

are you saying that your average Cheeto-dusted neckbeard with pit stains and a sunken chin is randomly going to get selected off the street by a woman with options?

not bloody likely.

post a few of those too, you sound like a guy who has figured himself out.

also, before I forget: sweet s/n.

I like to think I figured it out. Dating is ridiculously easy for me now. Here are a few tips. This tends to work with more mature woman (over age 25) and for the first 3-5 dates as you feel each other out and get more comfortable.

1. Never pick her up before 8pm. Last thing you want to do is have dinner and then it's 730pm and you don't have jack to do or have to fill time before it's time to take her home. Pick her up at 8/815 for a 830/845 reservation. Charm the hell out of her and by the time you're done it's 10pm and you can go to stop #2 or take her to her spot/your spot.
2. Don't go to a bar/club unless you've been dating for a while.
3. After dinner, go get a drink or dessert at a cool, quiet spot. You don't want to be screaming over loud music because it's annoying and alcohol gives people bad breadth. If you live in a big city with nice hotels, GO THERE AFTER DINNER for a drink or desert. This is really the key. I go to the Four Seasons or Casa del Mar or Penninsula. Any of those spots work. I love hotel bars and every girl enjoys it. They are generally quiet, have good seating options for getting close and cozy and have good alcohol/desert options. And it'll make you look classy.
4. Don't push for a kiss on the first date unless you know she wants it. Girls like that type of respect. And you'll get more the next time you hang.
5. ALWAYS schedule a meet up when you first hang out with someone especially if you met on a dating app. Schedule an hour max and at most a drink and preferably during the day. Never schedule a meal. Then plan a dinner or date at that meet up if you like her. Last thing you want is to commit yourself to a long dinner and realize that you can't stand her and want to leave. Making it just an hour drinks allows you flexibility to run away. Saves you money, too.
6. Give her options of where to go for dinner/date. Don't just ask what she wants (unless she def knows). Research 4-5 spots and send them to her for her to choose. Girls love that.
7. Be charming as hell. This is key.
8. Be proactive. Follow up. Girl's appreciate that.

Good luck. I'm sure I will think of more.

I get that women are sexual creatures, but in what world will an unattractive, broke, socially awkward loser be the man she chooses to smash just to smash?

are you saying that your average Cheeto-dusted neckbeard with pit stains and a sunken chin is randomly going to get selected off the street by a woman with options?

not bloody likely.
What is a neck beard?:lol: Would Justin Turner get yambs if he wasnt a ball player?

I like to think I figured it out. Dating is ridiculously easy for me now. Here are a few tips. This tends to work with more mature woman (over age 25) and for the first 3-5 dates as you feel each other out and get more comfortable.

1. Never pick her up before 8pm. Last thing you want to do is have dinner and then it's 730pm and you don't have jack to do or have to fill time before it's time to take her home. Pick her up at 8/815 for a 830/845 reservation. Charm the hell out of her and by the time you're done it's 10pm and you can go to stop #2 or take her to her spot/your spot.
2. Don't go to a bar/club unless you've been dating for a while.
3. After dinner, go get a drink or dessert at a cool, quiet spot. You don't want to be screaming over loud music because it's annoying and alcohol gives people bad breadth. If you live in a big city with nice hotels, GO THERE AFTER DINNER for a drink or desert. This is really the key. I go to the Four Seasons or Casa del Mar or Penninsula. Any of those spots work. I love hotel bars and every girl enjoys it. They are generally quiet, have good seating options for getting close and cozy and have good alcohol/desert options. And it'll make you look classy.
4. Don't push for a kiss on the first date unless you know she wants it. Girls like that type of respect. And you'll get more the next time you hang.
5. ALWAYS schedule a meet up when you first hang out with someone especially if you met on a dating app. Schedule an hour max and at most a drink and preferably during the day. Never schedule a meal. Then plan a dinner or date at that meet up if you like her. Last thing you want is to commit yourself to a long dinner and realize that you can't stand her and want to leave. Making it just an hour drinks allows you flexibility to run away. Saves you money, too.
6. Give her options of where to go for dinner/date. Don't just ask what she wants (unless she def knows). Research 4-5 spots and send them to her for her to choose. Girls love that.
7. Be charming as hell. This is key.
8. Be proactive. Follow up. Girl's appreciate that.

Good luck. I'm sure I will think of more.

fantastic advice on all points. I like your style, cousin.

What is a neck beard?:lol: Would Justin Turner get yambs if he wasnt a ball player?

"neckbeard" is a colloquialism intended to paint the image of a man with a limited concept of grooming and a general unawareness of personal style.

it also implies a certain social ineptness.

here is a classic example.

maxresdefault.jpg

(you're welcome for the spoiler.)

also:

i

...he's not a terrible looking guy. he certainly chose the right aesthetic for himself.

if the non-ballplayer version is exceptionally charming, funny, or otherwise talented, he would have a solid shot at many women.

fantastic advice on all points. I like your style, cousin.

"neckbeard" is a colloquialism intended to paint the image of a man with a limited concept of grooming and a general unawareness of personal style.

it also implies a certain social ineptness.

here is a classic example.

maxresdefault.jpg

(you're welcome for the spoiler.)

also:

i

...he's not a terrible looking guy. he certainly chose the right aesthetic for himself.

if the non-ballplayer version is exceptionally charming, funny, or otherwise talented, he would have a solid shot at many women.
:rofl::rofl:

not bloody likely.
He probably got a big **** and she already knows from one of her friends... don’t over think things.

He probably got a big **** and she already knows from one of her friends... don’t over think things.

using such an instrument effectively takes talent, which is one of the things I said a man needs to be considered. don't under-think things.

Male looks don't matter as much as you get older. This comes from experience. I'm almost 34. ....Dating in my 30s has been awesome. Good job and money help.

Also remember this: When you are so dead set on getting the super attractive girl who's a model or actress or whatever, always make sure to remember that for every ridiculously good looking woman, there is a miserable guy at home waiting for her. Focus on the connection over looks. Looks get old after a year.

Agreed 100%. Holy ishhh... the women I dated in my 30s make me look like I can compete with Derek Jeter and John Mayer. Like wth, where were these women in my 20s ? As for the ages of the women, 19-31. All looking like victoria secret model, ig model, miss universe contestant copycats.

Plus, as you get older, you scrutinize the personality, and women love that. I am judging them by what is inside and they sense it (and want to prove they built themselves correctly).

using such an instrument effectively takes talent, which is one of the things I said a man needs to be considered. don't under-think things.
Lmfao but ain’t no talent in ANYTHING I QUOTES FROM YOU. I’ll continue to under think as women don’t even know what they want and by the way women HATE over thinkers.. I ain’t wasting my effort to figure it out for them.

You said men have to be noteworthy to get sex LMFAO.

Back
Top Bottom