If a FEMALE invites you to the movies.... UPDATE PICS (Pg.2) Final Update pg.14

at the end of the day are you gonna listen to some nters throwing the word SIMP out there or are you gonna do what you're gonna do?

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Murda He

Just to keep my image at a certain level, I'd still pay for both of us......BUT...it is bad protocol to INVITE someone to the movies and not cover their way IMO.

i agree.i got ask to breakfast...altho she offered to pay half. i felt like a sucka for havin to pay anything...i paid for it all
frown.gif
What image are you two trying to maintain?
Being a "gentleman" and offering to pay for a female?  Idk.
Thats not being a gentlemen thats being a simp 
If its a first date you NEVER pay because the date could go really bad and then your left thinking "Wow that was bad date and i payed too
tired.gif
 smh "

While shes thinking "dude was a loser atleast I got a free movie and dinner out of it"

Just take things slow especially at first you each pay separate if things get better/more serious than you pay but NEVER pay early on when dating a girl am telling you 

You start paying for the first few dates and she will start seeing your weak and use you or when shes "done going on dates with you" she will stop seeing you and you will be left with a broken heart and wallet and at worst no P

Its the game 101 

Just to keep my image at a certain level, I'd still pay for both of us......BUT...it is bad protocol to INVITE someone to the movies and not cover their way IMO.

i agree.i got ask to breakfast...altho she offered to pay half. i felt like a sucka for havin to pay anything...i paid for it all
frown.gif
If its a first date you NEVER pay because the date could go really bad and then your left thinking "Wow that was bad date and i payed too
tired.gif
 smh "

While shes thinking "dude was a loser atleast I got a free movie and dinner out of it"

Just take things slow especially at first you each pay separate if things get better/more serious than you pay but NEVER pay early on when dating a girl am telling you 

You start paying for the first few dates and she will start seeing your weak and use you or when shes "done going on dates with you" she will stop seeing you and you will be left with a broken heart and wallet and at worst no P

Its the game 101 

Oh now it is about standards? Ok. A man with standards pays. So when do you put your foot down, if ever? She can simply call and tell you to take her out and since you have standards, you pay? Oh right, you aren't tripping over $30. Ok man. You win.

Oh now it is about standards? Ok. A man with standards pays. So when do you put your foot down, if ever? She can simply call and tell you to take her out and since you have standards, you pay? Oh right, you aren't tripping over $30. Ok man. You win.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

If I called her and invited her out and asked her to take her time out of her schedule to go see a movie with me then i'd pay because I invited her or I would pay for my ticket.

If she invited me, there's no way i'm paying for her. She might as well say, "Hey can you pay for my ticket to the movies" instead of trying to be slick and get a free ticket by "inviting" me to go to the movies with her then giving me that pouty face look when it's time to pay because she expected me to pay for her after she invited me.

I could care less about all that gentleman crap because some peoples definition of a gentleman = sucker, pushover and a gentle soft man.

My logic for this is that most likely this broad isn't my actual girlfriend so why should I shortchange myself and spend money on her that I could spend on me if its not a guarantee I'm smashing or if it's not my girlfriend.

If the chick is girlfriend material then she would have enough respect for herself to pay for her own ticket rather then expect the guy to pay and leave him with the mindset of "Well I paid for her ticket so I should at least be able to touch up on her nipples" because most guys will have that mindset, they'll smile and pay for the ticket thinking their getting a treat later on only to get butthurt when they don't get what they expect. A real woman wouldn't even allow that to come close to happening by paying for her ticket so the guy doesn't feel like he's owed anything.

Point blank, if im on a date with a girl and I feel the chemistry there I wouldn't mind spending some $ out of my pocket from the goodness of my heart and I wouldn't do it expecting to smash at the end of the night, I would do it because i'm trying to be a gentleman to a girl i see some sort of chemistry in. If i'm out with a chick and there's no sort of chemistry whatsoever why should i waste even a penny on her?
My brother knows the game 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

If I called her and invited her out and asked her to take her time out of her schedule to go see a movie with me then i'd pay because I invited her or I would pay for my ticket.

If she invited me, there's no way i'm paying for her. She might as well say, "Hey can you pay for my ticket to the movies" instead of trying to be slick and get a free ticket by "inviting" me to go to the movies with her then giving me that pouty face look when it's time to pay because she expected me to pay for her after she invited me.

I could care less about all that gentleman crap because some peoples definition of a gentleman = sucker, pushover and a gentle soft man.

My logic for this is that most likely this broad isn't my actual girlfriend so why should I shortchange myself and spend money on her that I could spend on me if its not a guarantee I'm smashing or if it's not my girlfriend.

If the chick is girlfriend material then she would have enough respect for herself to pay for her own ticket rather then expect the guy to pay and leave him with the mindset of "Well I paid for her ticket so I should at least be able to touch up on her nipples" because most guys will have that mindset, they'll smile and pay for the ticket thinking their getting a treat later on only to get butthurt when they don't get what they expect. A real woman wouldn't even allow that to come close to happening by paying for her ticket so the guy doesn't feel like he's owed anything.

Point blank, if im on a date with a girl and I feel the chemistry there I wouldn't mind spending some $ out of my pocket from the goodness of my heart and I wouldn't do it expecting to smash at the end of the night, I would do it because i'm trying to be a gentleman to a girl i see some sort of chemistry in. If i'm out with a chick and there's no sort of chemistry whatsoever why should i waste even a penny on her?
My brother knows the game 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

frown.gif
tired.gif
 smh "

Its the game 101 
i understand what you're saying but you're talking about $7-$15 ticket burning a hole in your wallet. I'm sure we've spent that amount on more frivolous things than taking a girl out to a movie.

frown.gif
tired.gif
 smh "

Its the game 101 
i understand what you're saying but you're talking about $7-$15 ticket burning a hole in your wallet. I'm sure we've spent that amount on more frivolous things than taking a girl out to a movie.

If she invited you, the onus is on her to pay for you because she invited you.

Some people here are just trying to act "tough" or something. You do what you want to do even if you want to pay for her on the first date.It does not make you anything less of a gentleman.

If she invited you, the onus is on her to pay for you because she invited you.

Some people here are just trying to act "tough" or something. You do what you want to do even if you want to pay for her on the first date.It does not make you anything less of a gentleman.

frown.gif
Damn dude. You took the bait. 
laugh.gif

frown.gif
Damn dude. You took the bait. 
laugh.gif

Here's a lesson for you. When chick ask you to go to the movie, your first question should be "Sure, you're paying???"

Whenever my female friends ask me out to something I'm not interested in doing, I let it be known I'm not paying.
If its something we're both interested in doing, then we go dutch.
The person who invites, is the one who's paying.

Simple as that.

Here's a lesson for you. When chick ask you to go to the movie, your first question should be "Sure, you're paying???"

Whenever my female friends ask me out to something I'm not interested in doing, I let it be known I'm not paying.
If its something we're both interested in doing, then we go dutch.
The person who invites, is the one who's paying.

Simple as that.

Originally Posted by oidreez

frown.gif
tired.gif
 smh "

Its the game 101 

Movie tickets = $12 or more each 
Dinner= atleast $10 or more each 

You spend = $44 or more on the night 

She spent= $0

Then you do it all over again another night 
tired.gif

Does that make any sense to you 

Thats basically prostitution because your paying for her company basically 

If she got a job and works why should you be paying for her ? shes not your daughter or wifey 

Get to know her first and if things get serious then open the wallet for her thats all am saying 

Originally Posted by oidreez

frown.gif
tired.gif
 smh "

Its the game 101 

Movie tickets = $12 or more each 
Dinner= atleast $10 or more each 

You spend = $44 or more on the night 

She spent= $0

Then you do it all over again another night 
tired.gif

Does that make any sense to you 

Thats basically prostitution because your paying for her company basically 

If she got a job and works why should you be paying for her ? shes not your daughter or wifey 

Get to know her first and if things get serious then open the wallet for her thats all am saying 

Back
Top Bottom