If a FEMALE invites you to the movies.... UPDATE PICS (Pg.2) Final Update pg.14

What if she is a friend-only type chick and only has the intention of catching a movie with a friend? IMO, you both pay for your own ticket unless its a certified date.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

who the *$$@ cares? its only $11 a person.

Hey man not everyones rolling in dough....ive had it almost happen to me, a girl asked me if i wanted to go out to eat a chilis but i only had 20$ on me, i just got luckey the meal only came out to 17$ so i was able to pay for both of us
pimp.gif

what, did yall share 1 meal?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

who the *$$@ cares? its only $11 a person.

Hey man not everyones rolling in dough....ive had it almost happen to me, a girl asked me if i wanted to go out to eat a chilis but i only had 20$ on me, i just got luckey the meal only came out to 17$ so i was able to pay for both of us
pimp.gif

what, did yall share 1 meal?
laugh.gif

I dont even know anymore about this.

It really has everything to do with how I feel about the chick at the end of the day.

But if the chick offers to pay, then shes paying. Times are hard
grin.gif

I dont even know anymore about this.

It really has everything to do with how I feel about the chick at the end of the day.

But if the chick offers to pay, then shes paying. Times are hard
grin.gif

A girl can't just ask YOU to go to the movies every time SHE wants to, AND THEN expect you to pay.

Next she'll invite you to go shopping or just send you out to buy her tampons.

Dont, you, dare, do it!

A girl can't just ask YOU to go to the movies every time SHE wants to, AND THEN expect you to pay.

Next she'll invite you to go shopping or just send you out to buy her tampons.

Dont, you, dare, do it!

Depends on how well you know her... In most cases, I would just go ahead and pay for the movie tickets.

I'm calling donkey kong on the the pics though.

Depends on how well you know her... In most cases, I would just go ahead and pay for the movie tickets.

I'm calling donkey kong on the the pics though.

Back
Top Bottom