If a FEMALE invites you to the movies.... UPDATE PICS (Pg.2) Final Update pg.14

This is some female type issh question. Be a man and pay for the lady and call it a day. BTW i'd smash after the movie if i were you

This is some female type issh question. Be a man and pay for the lady and call it a day. BTW i'd smash after the movie if i were you

Man #!*+ all that, but any of yall ever smashed in the movie theater?
!+*# is an ill adrenaline rush.

Man #!*+ all that, but any of yall ever smashed in the movie theater?
!+*# is an ill adrenaline rush.

Meh, even though I said you shouldn't pay.
I would pay if it meant Peter was getting some.

Meh, even though I said you shouldn't pay.
I would pay if it meant Peter was getting some.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

laugh.gif
@ Be a man.

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

If a chick invites you to the movies should you have/want to pay for her?

You should stand behind her at the ticket booth and see if she buys two tickets or just one.  If she attempts to buy your ticket then give the ol' "oh it's cool, i got it" and let her offer again then say "are you sure?" and then just let her pay and offer to pay for some food or something.  If it doesn't work out that way then you can just pay for yourself.  It also depends on the situation though cuz obviously if a bunch of people end up going then you just pay for yourself, but if it's just you two going then try the above...

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

If a chick invites you to the movies should you have/want to pay for her?

You should stand behind her at the ticket booth and see if she buys two tickets or just one.  If she attempts to buy your ticket then give the ol' "oh it's cool, i got it" and let her offer again then say "are you sure?" and then just let her pay and offer to pay for some food or something.  If it doesn't work out that way then you can just pay for yourself.  It also depends on the situation though cuz obviously if a bunch of people end up going then you just pay for yourself, but if it's just you two going then try the above...

laugh.gif
@ Be a man.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif
@ Be a man.

I listen to Tyriq like the next pimp does, but sometimes, you just have to use your own judgement. Depending on the situation (where you know her from, how long you've known her, etc.), it's probably going to be best to just absorb that movie ticket cost and go from there.  

laugh.gif
@ Be a man.

I listen to Tyriq like the next pimp does, but sometimes, you just have to use your own judgement. Depending on the situation (where you know her from, how long you've known her, etc.), it's probably going to be best to just absorb that movie ticket cost and go from there.  

If I called her and invited her out and asked her to take her time out of her schedule to go see a movie with me then i'd pay because I invited her or I would pay for my ticket.

If she invited me, there's no way i'm paying for her. She might as well say, "Hey can you pay for my ticket to the movies" instead of trying to be slick and get a free ticket by "inviting" me to go to the movies with her then giving me that pouty face look when it's time to pay because she expected me to pay for her after she invited me.

I could care less about all that gentleman crap because some peoples definition of a gentleman = sucker, pushover and a gentle soft man.

My logic for this is that most likely this broad isn't my actual girlfriend so why should I shortchange myself and spend money on her that I could spend on me if its not a guarantee I'm smashing or if it's not my girlfriend.

If the chick is girlfriend material then she would have enough respect for herself to pay for her own ticket rather then expect the guy to pay and leave him with the mindset of "Well I paid for her ticket so I should at least be able to touch up on her nipples" because most guys will have that mindset, they'll smile and pay for the ticket thinking their getting a treat later on only to get butthurt when they don't get what they expect. A real woman wouldn't even allow that to come close to happening by paying for her ticket so the guy doesn't feel like he's owed anything.

Point blank, if im on a date with a girl and I feel the chemistry there I wouldn't mind spending some $ out of my pocket from the goodness of my heart and I wouldn't do it expecting to smash at the end of the night, I would do it because i'm trying to be a gentleman to a girl i see some sort of chemistry in. If i'm out with a chick and there's no sort of chemistry whatsoever why should i waste even a penny on her?

If I called her and invited her out and asked her to take her time out of her schedule to go see a movie with me then i'd pay because I invited her or I would pay for my ticket.

If she invited me, there's no way i'm paying for her. She might as well say, "Hey can you pay for my ticket to the movies" instead of trying to be slick and get a free ticket by "inviting" me to go to the movies with her then giving me that pouty face look when it's time to pay because she expected me to pay for her after she invited me.

I could care less about all that gentleman crap because some peoples definition of a gentleman = sucker, pushover and a gentle soft man.

My logic for this is that most likely this broad isn't my actual girlfriend so why should I shortchange myself and spend money on her that I could spend on me if its not a guarantee I'm smashing or if it's not my girlfriend.

If the chick is girlfriend material then she would have enough respect for herself to pay for her own ticket rather then expect the guy to pay and leave him with the mindset of "Well I paid for her ticket so I should at least be able to touch up on her nipples" because most guys will have that mindset, they'll smile and pay for the ticket thinking their getting a treat later on only to get butthurt when they don't get what they expect. A real woman wouldn't even allow that to come close to happening by paying for her ticket so the guy doesn't feel like he's owed anything.

Point blank, if im on a date with a girl and I feel the chemistry there I wouldn't mind spending some $ out of my pocket from the goodness of my heart and I wouldn't do it expecting to smash at the end of the night, I would do it because i'm trying to be a gentleman to a girl i see some sort of chemistry in. If i'm out with a chick and there's no sort of chemistry whatsoever why should i waste even a penny on her?

30t6p3b.gif
how can you possible call yourself a man if your not willing to just fork up the cash to pay for a couple tickets if your interested in a girl.
It's terrible how wimpy our generation has become.

Spoiler [+]
eyes.gif
im not paying for #@%# though

30t6p3b.gif
how can you possible call yourself a man if your not willing to just fork up the cash to pay for a couple tickets if your interested in a girl.
It's terrible how wimpy our generation has become.

Spoiler [+]
eyes.gif
im not paying for #@%# though

Originally Posted by Murda He

Just to keep my image at a certain level, I'd still pay for both of us......BUT...it is bad protocol to INVITE someone to the movies and not cover their way IMO.

And what image might that be? Elaborate please
Under these circumstances, my image is usually "The type of guy that doesn't trip on $20- $30 bucks". Hell, I spent that much on my brother's GF last week and had fun doing it. It's not trickin if you spending money on someone else keeps you in good spirits or makes your evening more fun or what have you. Isn't that the whole idea of Christmas spirit anyway? What's wrong with a little generosity? With me, it ain't no tabs and ain't no credit limits just as long as you keep it respectful and reasonable. It's really not a big thing if you're actually cool with the female in question. At least it shouldn't be. I don't have a female friend that wouldn't do the same for me. Reciprocation is the key component..

Wait... let me simplify..

It's not about being a gentleman, it's about standards. It's just money. It would hurt my pride more than my pockets if I couldn't afford whatever company I kept, period -- whether she initiates it or not.

Tadpole eyebrows

There's good girls, and there slots. She looks like she's in the middle. I wouldn't pay, but it looks like shed give up the bajayjay in a couple of days if you did end up paying for her. If that's what your goal is.

Originally Posted by Murda He

Just to keep my image at a certain level, I'd still pay for both of us......BUT...it is bad protocol to INVITE someone to the movies and not cover their way IMO.

And what image might that be? Elaborate please
Under these circumstances, my image is usually "The type of guy that doesn't trip on $20- $30 bucks". Hell, I spent that much on my brother's GF last week and had fun doing it. It's not trickin if you spending money on someone else keeps you in good spirits or makes your evening more fun or what have you. Isn't that the whole idea of Christmas spirit anyway? What's wrong with a little generosity? With me, it ain't no tabs and ain't no credit limits just as long as you keep it respectful and reasonable. It's really not a big thing if you're actually cool with the female in question. At least it shouldn't be. I don't have a female friend that wouldn't do the same for me. Reciprocation is the key component..

Wait... let me simplify..

It's not about being a gentleman, it's about standards. It's just money. It would hurt my pride more than my pockets if I couldn't afford whatever company I kept, period -- whether she initiates it or not.

Tadpole eyebrows

There's good girls, and there slots. She looks like she's in the middle. I wouldn't pay, but it looks like shed give up the bajayjay in a couple of days if you did end up paying for her. If that's what your goal is.

at the end of the day are you gonna listen to some nters throwing the word SIMP out there or are you gonna do what you're gonna do?

Back
Top Bottom