If a FEMALE invites you to the movies.... UPDATE PICS (Pg.2) Final Update pg.14

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

You pay for that girl.

laugh.gif

Don't pay for her and see what happens. She's not that hot. Might be the better move if you could see yourself with her for a while.

Don't pay for her and see what happens. She's not that hot. Might be the better move if you could see yourself with her for a while.

Originally Posted by I Am Georgia

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Pics
2ecgftf.jpg

34xizh0.jpg

pimp.gif

I would pay for her, her friend, mother, sister, cousin , grandmother, and brother. And I would buy her a new fit.                                                                                                                       I've never touched a woman
  Fixed**

Originally Posted by I Am Georgia

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Pics
2ecgftf.jpg

34xizh0.jpg

pimp.gif

I would pay for her, her friend, mother, sister, cousin , grandmother, and brother. And I would buy her a new fit.                                                                                                                       I've never touched a woman
  Fixed**

In before the nose jokes from dudes who couldn't pull a chick half as pretty...

...Anyways if she offers, I would still stand back and gauge her actions to see if she attempts to pay. If she doesn't no big deal, but I would take a mental note.

In before the nose jokes from dudes who couldn't pull a chick half as pretty...

...Anyways if she offers, I would still stand back and gauge her actions to see if she attempts to pay. If she doesn't no big deal, but I would take a mental note.

Originally Posted by Murda He

Just to keep my image at a certain level, I'd still pay for both of us......BUT...it is bad protocol to INVITE someone to the movies and not cover their way IMO.

i agree.i got ask to breakfast...altho she offered to pay half. i felt like a sucka for havin to pay anything...i paid for it all
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Murda He

Just to keep my image at a certain level, I'd still pay for both of us......BUT...it is bad protocol to INVITE someone to the movies and not cover their way IMO.

i agree.i got ask to breakfast...altho she offered to pay half. i felt like a sucka for havin to pay anything...i paid for it all
frown.gif

If she invited me, then I feel I am in no way obligated to pay for her. That is just simpin to the max. 

If she invited me, then I feel I am in no way obligated to pay for her. That is just simpin to the max. 

that chick is slightly above average

gross smile and nose. she's super insecure as evidenced to the angles she uses in every picture.

don't pay for her

Back
Top Bottom